FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > thanks, but no thanks.

thanks, but no thanks.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xxmale76xxx OP   Man  over a year ago

inverness

there has been a lot of folks on here complaining about not getting a reply from a message. i myself have sent messages and they have been deleted without a reply. could this site offer, as other sites do, a automatic thanks but no thanks reply where you just click it and it sends it? i think it would stop a lot of folks from posting this in the forums.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or maybe there should be a disclaimer in the window you write the message reminding the sender that the person is under absolutely no obligation to respond!

The person getting an unsolicited message should have no obligation to respond, the sender should simply remember that.

I have had situations where some guys have taken a response of any type as encouragement to message again!

x

By *xxmale76xxx OP   Man  over a year ago

inverness

before i even got the chance to reply to you, thereis another no reply thred lol!

Oh come on, how hard is the concept to understand.

If you send a message to a woman and she doesn't reply, she's not interested. Stop being silly about this now guys, she hasn't had an awful accident that has prevented her from answering (but hopefully her pussy's unharmed, or she's deleted it accidentally and is crying cos she desperately wants your body, or admin have deliberately not sent the message cos they're jealous of you - she hasn't replied because she is not interested.

And no amount of posting on forums calling her an ignorant egotistical cow is gonna make her reply.

If you don't hear anything back - its a no

i enjoy a particular couple who every few weeks or so perv me, then mail me, ask for a face pic, then say we arent interested lol, maybe its my updated pics and their really shit memories lol

Completely agree that no reply usually means not interested! I'm fed up of guys not reading my profile fully, jumping to the pics and messaging me, despite the fact that they don't fit my criteria, usually age! Consequently I delete with no reply. If they can't be bothered to read, why should I bother to type?

thats what i do about the couples who look at my profile - and they have the "not looking for single guys" on their profiles

i block them immediately - no messing

then you get these very same couples trying to look at my cam in the chat room

Even when they fit the criteria they are narked that they don't get a reply, some treat it like a job application, they've match the job description so an automatic meet is required

"thats what i do about the couples who look at my profile - and they have the "not looking for single guys" on their profiles

i block them immediately - no messing

then you get these very same couples trying to look at my cam in the chat room

"

I have on my meets verifies cpls that dont meet single guys.....blocking them?? now IF I had done that...I would never have met them....see the logic there???

I can understand anyone saying no single guys simply because of the number of them and the amount of messages from them.

If a profile said no single girls and I was chatting with them, or they were trying to chat with me then I wouldnt block them on that basis,,,

Everyone fancies something different from time to time, and updating the profile is not something I do everyday :O

I met with a great single guy and some fab couples friday night, and despite the fact the single guy & I were not a couple and the couples in question wont usually play with 'faux couples' because we were honest, we all had an amazing night :D Even if it was a case of me making up the numbers, it was an incredible experience & we all had huge amounts of fun.

Until you speak with someone how do you know whats on offer, or what you are turning down? I see profiles on here as being a base line only personally.

very deep!! but i am with you on this one!!

"I can understand anyone saying no single guys simply because of the number of them and the amount of messages from them.

If a profile said no single girls and I was chatting with them, or they were trying to chat with me then I wouldnt block them on that basis,,,

Everyone fancies something different from time to time, and updating the profile is not something I do everyday :O

I met with a great single guy and some fab couples friday night, and despite the fact the single guy & I were not a couple and the couples in question wont usually play with 'faux couples' because we were honest, we all had an amazing night :D Even if it was a case of me making up the numbers, it was an incredible experience & we all had huge amounts of fun.

Until you speak with someone how do you know whats on offer, or what you are turning down? I see profiles on here as being a base line only personally."

thanks Quietlykinky, yes it came up on another thread about blocking after recieving a rejection mail...I have attended socials parties u name it and met alot of people who have said "no thanks", I dont know how some other people work but I have people Ive known for years asked for shags and never got them....and in some cases I actually DID get my shag lol, the only people worth blocking are those who have been out of order or persistently annoying.Look forward to a great party in a house or club and realise uve blocked half the room because u were rejected....yeahh...makes sense as a swinging "community" lol

"Oh come on, how hard is the concept to understand.

If you send a message to a woman and she doesn't reply, she's not interested. Stop being silly about this now guys, she hasn't had an awful accident that has prevented her from answering (but hopefully her pussy's unharmed, or she's deleted it accidentally and is crying cos she desperately wants your body, or admin have deliberately not sent the message cos they're jealous of you - she hasn't replied because she is not interested.

And no amount of posting on forums calling her an ignorant egotistical cow is gonna make her reply.

If you don't hear anything back - its a no "

I think those that complain have massive egos and can't believe women are not dropping at their feet, and think women are on this site to be cum dumps: so what's our problem?!!

Most of us know we won't appeal to everyone, others seem to struggle with that simple truth!

i had a couple today - offer me a party invite in tenby - they were in their teens - she was 19 he was 24 - age wise !!

and because i didnt reply back - they got abusive

surely its my right - as a single guy -to stay silent if IM not interested innit !!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"i had a couple today - offer me a party invite in tenby - they were in their teens - she was 19 he was 24 - age wise !!

and because i didnt reply back - they got abusive

surely its my right - as a single guy -to stay silent if IM not interested innit !!

"

You owe them nothing but maybe you should review your criteria on your profile if their age is a problem.

Mistress x

I got an invite from a couple today to join them on their boat...but I refused- I dont do jollyrogering!

North Cornwall

"I got an invite from a couple today to join them on their boat...but I refused- I dont do jollyrogering!"

your loss lol

Mistress x

"there has been a lot of folks on here complaining about not getting a reply from a message. i myself have sent messages and they have been deleted without a reply. could this site offer, as other sites do, a automatic thanks but no thanks reply where you just click it and it sends it? i think it would stop a lot of folks from posting this in the forums."

i actually find them automatic messages more 'insulting' than not getting anything back

not that i get many of them u must understand (yeah, right lol)

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"there has been a lot of folks on here complaining about not getting a reply from a message. i myself have sent messages and they have been deleted without a reply. could this site offer, as other sites do, a automatic thanks but no thanks reply where you just click it and it sends it? i think it would stop a lot of folks from posting this in the forums."

or people cud read what the site says about getting no replies ,and stop posting in the forums.

"there has been a lot of folks on here complaining about not getting a reply from a message. i myself have sent messages and they have been deleted without a reply. could this site offer, as other sites do, a automatic thanks but no thanks reply where you just click it and it sends it? i think it would stop a lot of folks from posting this in the forums.

or people cud read what the site says about getting no replies ,and stop posting in the forums. "

One site I'm on automatically sends a "not interested as outside criteria" to people who do not match profile criterias.

The site doesn't have a forum but people can write diaries, and yep, every day people complaining about writing to people and getting automated response because of filters...now I ask you!

"One site I'm on automatically sends a "not interested as outside criteria" to people who do not match profile criterias.

The site doesn't have a forum but people can write diaries, and yep, every day people complaining about writing to people and getting automated response because of filters...now I ask you! "

There's no pleasing some folk

Let's face it, we're all here for fun - so when it stops being fun for me, is when I hang up my stockings n heels (for a short while anyhow!)

simple rules:

no reply = usually means not interested

reply with a no = no means no

reply with a yes = interested (but not always for a meet - chat,cam,phone often floats a boat too)

Simples!!

Same old discussion. But in my opinion if someone has had time to read a message they've had time to say not interested too.

If a message gets deleted then thats almost as good as an automated message,

I think people (single men) just need to be warned that it is much easier to get action in real life than from the egos on here. I'm sure some are convinced this is a quick fix to slags, while it can be it is also full of dreamers who are heading towards 50 fat and ugly but want some sort of adonis with an unfeasably large willy.

I commend their optimism in some ways though,

"Same old discussion. But in my opinion if someone has had time to read a message they've had time to say not interested too.

I think people (single men) just need to be warned that it is much easier to get action in real life than from the egos on here. I'm sure some are convinced this is a quick fix to slags, while it can be it is also full of dreamers who are heading towards 50 fat and ugly but want some sort of adonis with an unfeasably large willy.

I commend their optimism in some ways though, "

I'm a fat ugly 50 something and I do just fine

But I'm sure you're not after a 25 year old model are you?

Ha ha

My point is this kind of site allows people to make unrealistic demands, which they're entitled to do.

All people are rude, It is nothing new

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

oh and woo betide if you dont reply and dont delete their message straight away cause then you get the "i see you didnt delete my message"

"But I'm sure you're not after a 25 year old model are you?

Ha ha

"

I'd fuck the crack of dawn, if I could get up early enough

"Same old discussion. But in my opinion if someone has had time to read a message they've had time to say not interested too."

I have a little task for you....

Type out "thanks, but no thanks" around 70 times a day for the next 7 days. Let us know how 'fun' it was for you this time next week

....oh, and remind yourself every time you type it out that you are not sending it to anyone at the risk of getting a "why not?" or a "give me a chance, you won't regret it" or "you are feckin' ugly anyway" message back

" it is also full of dreamers who are heading towards 50 fat and ugly but want some sort of adonis with an unfeasably large willy.

You don't ask you don't get... works for me! [see profile]

"oh and woo betide if you dont reply and dont delete their message straight away cause then you get the "i see you didnt delete my message" "

Ya saved me typing it

By *quamarina1964Woman  over a year ago

Bideford

Agreed auto reply would be good, they have it on other sites and it wouldnt be hard to set up either as i know a fair bit about running forums and setting them up lol sad i know but there it is lol

"Same old discussion. But in my opinion if someone has had time to read a message they've had time to say not interested too.

Then you get the young, ugly and fat who think that women are going to swoon because they have been sent a message.

I can assure you all the decent guys whatever age or size get action and you dont find them coming on the boards whinging

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Then you get the young, ugly and fat "

I looked at meself then and was thinking of meatloaf...

two out of three ain't bad

Ha ha

I'd fuck the crack of dawn, if I could get up early enough"

Excellent quote , made me chuckle!

Ha ha

I'd fuck the crack of dawn, if I could get up early enough

Excellent quote , made me chuckle! "

Me too!

"I think people (single men) just need to be warned that it is much easier to get action in real life than from the egos on here. I'm sure some are convinced this is a quick fix to slags, while it can be it is also full of dreamers who are heading towards 50 fat and ugly but want some sort of adonis with an unfeasably large willy.

I don't actually want a 20something adonis, in fact I delete them because my profile states 35-48; this is simply because I'm not a dreamer looking to recapture my youth. I LOVE being 43 and can't tolerate the majority of 20something guys on here with permanent hard ons, who think that the ladies on here are free prostitutes. )and I am fully aware that not all 20something guys think the same way) I'm a realist and expect the same

"I think people (single men) just need to be warned that it is much easier to get action in real life than from the egos on here. I'm sure some are convinced this is a quick fix to slags, while it can be it is also full of dreamers who are heading towards 50 fat and ugly but want some sort of adonis with an unfeasably large willy.

I commend their optimism in some ways though,

I don't actually want a 20something adonis, in fact I delete them because my profile states 35-48; this is simply because I'm not a dreamer looking to recapture my youth. I LOVE being 43 and can't tolerate the majority of 20something guys on here with permanent hard ons, who think that the ladies on here are free prostitutes. )and I am fully aware that not all 20something guys think the same way) I'm a realist and expect the same"

Nicely put... we have something in common

You get 70 messages a day?

I just laugh when people say things like "read the profile ffs" and then ignore your message.

I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, if someone says no thanks I always say thanks for letting me know.

It takes about 3 or 4 seconds maximum to write no thanks, multiplied by 70 that is not even 5 minutes!

People are entitled to ignore who they please but it is unfair to tar everyone with the same brush.

My task for you is write out a few well thought out mails then throw them in the bin and burn the bin.

As a result i never send off anything that has had more than a couple of minutes effort.

"it is unfair to tar everyone with the same brush."

But it's fair for you to tar us over 50s as dreamers etc. Alrighty then!

Sweeping generalisation I will admit, my point is many people seem to want what is most unattainable to them.

Although that is human nature.

"My task for you is write out a few well thought out mails then throw them in the bin and burn the bin."

I do write out well thought messages! I usually do the chasing when it comes to single fellas

I actually wasn't intending to moan on this thread maybe to just help out other single guys.

It is pretty hostile on here, why berate people for moaning about being ignored?

I think the key is I am NOT a swinger and initially joined the site thinking I could get involved.

"Sweeping generalisation I will admit, my point is many people seem to want what is most unattainable to them.

Although that is human nature."

Can't see the point in that, otherwise you'd never get anywhere!

But as I said early on in thread, if somebody can't be bothered to read my profile in its entirety, why should I bother to reply!? It's not an ego thing, it's just manners for manners. Also, it depends on what type of message you receive. If I get a polite message as opposed to: fancy a meet today, i'm local - I'll ignore the latter, and say no thanks to the former, but not always, as some see even a 'no thanks' as an opening.

Phew, I now need a lie down with my legs in the air!!

[Removed by poster at 27/06/11 12:07:39]

"Sweeping generalisation I will admit, my point is many people seem to want what is most unattainable to them.

You do realise that for most of us this is fantasy, right?!! We are not here looking for husbands but people that rock!

For most, people the same age as our own kids is not a fantasy. I prefer men my own age - that have the bodies of Adonis and the mind of Stephen Hawkins. I'm able to find that - if I couldn't find my fantasy man then Duracell still make batteries and I pay EDF so I can run my Hitachi Magic Wand.

You come across as a petulant child - I'm sure that's not the impression you want to give - but hey ho...whatever floats your boat!

You will find that most ladies are able to fullfill their fantasies here, because there is an endless stream of young, fit guys who are more than willing to help them do it.

You are competing with these guys, so if the heats too hot........?

You never know your luck though, someone might fancy a fuck with Gollum

I think there is a big difference between ideals and standards in what we find attractive.

I would love every man between 20 - 30 with a skinhead, tattoos, big cock, stunning smile, sparkling green eyes, flat tummy, hairy chest and big legs to be interested in an early 40's chubby guy with a hairy body, bald head and glasses.

Alas, that will never be the case and whilst the odd 1 does come along from time to time, the majority of meets are with people who are nothing like that.

In fact, I don't think any of the guys in my veri's fit that description at all - but I have found them all attractive and sexy in some way.

I don't do mercy fucks and would hate to think that I had been that to someone else, but the chances that any one of us will consistently ONLY EVER meet our ideal sex partners on here are slim to none.

"I actually wasn't intending to moan on this thread maybe to just help out other single guys.

It is pretty hostile on here, why berate people for moaning about being ignored?

I think the key is I am NOT a swinger and initially joined the site thinking I could get involved.

"

It's not hostility, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and we won't all agree - it makes the world go around! Let's face it, nobody is going to die in a ditch over a non-reply or a negative reply! Life goes on

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

i never reply to the messages ..e.g.

Ring me NOW!!!

Hi.

Here is my msn

do they think we daft.. would never give msn out to anyone i dont know and would certainly not ring any random person. and has for the "Hi" what sort of intellectual chat is that lol

"You never know your luck though, someone might fancy a fuck with Gollum "

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

I'm overweight not got model looks but that doesn't mean i will shag anything and be grateful for it. We all have our preferences and if it means i have to wait a little longer to get it then so be it.

North Cornwall

Dreamer looking to capture a youth here

Mistress x

I have a little task for you....

Type out "thanks, but no thanks" around 70 times a day for the next 7 days. Let us know how 'fun' it was for you this time next week

....oh, and remind yourself every time you type it out that you are not sending it to anyone at the risk of getting a "why not?" or a "give me a chance, you won't regret it" or "you are feckin' ugly anyway" message back"

not to mention the "who the fuck do you think you are", "how dare you be so rude" even after commenting that they had only cut and pasted their message as this was the 7th time they had sent it to you

* giggles* this thread is following the course of many a thanks but no thanks ..... just keeps on going!

"

"

What are you doing on here then? Involved in what? Slagging off overweight middle-aged women? You do know how to make friends...

"* giggles* this thread is following the course of many a thanks but no thanks ..... just keeps on going! "

needs a line drawing under it methinks!

Old cunts

"Old cunts

"

I resemble that remark... however this old cunt can still get a fair few young cocks!

And there we have it ladies, from thanks but no thanks to the final insult... same as all the mail!

"Old cunts

"

Poofffff... and he vanishes!!!

where's Gollum gone?

+1

"where's Gollum gone? "

Think he got a few 'thanks but no thanks' and stropped off.

oops - looks like he's gone off to sit in a corner, sulking and suckin his thumb

"oops - looks like he's gone off to sit in a corner, sulking and suckin his thumb "

unless he can reach his cock.

i hope he doesn't get asked to donate to 'age concern' any time soon !

We should thank him for proving a point, why people don't bother with the "thanks no thanks".

As I said, petulant child!

North Cornwall

Well I never like to see that people are so upset they shut down their profile. Would much rather they stay and reasoned rather than opening up a fresh account....

Mistress x

By *aturebiMan  over a year ago

blackburn

Ha ha

I'd fuck the crack of dawn, if I could get up early enough"

I'll, get up at midnight if dawn wants me to fuck her crack

By *hagginhaggisCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

"i enjoy a particular couple who every few weeks or so perv me, then mail me, ask for a face pic, then say we arent interested lol, maybe its my updated pics and their really shit memories lol"

There loss sweetie x

"Completely agree that no reply usually means not interested! I'm fed up of guys not reading my profile fully, jumping to the pics and messaging me, despite the fact that they don't fit my criteria, usually age! Consequently I delete with no reply. If they can't be bothered to read, why should I bother to type? "

I agree 100%, some people just need to read a profile before messaging then they wont get offended, when they dont get a reply

*Walks in, chuckles like mutley at user no longer on site and walks out again*

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't message anyone, just let them come to me, that way the ball's always in my court.

North Cornwall

"I don't message anyone, just let them come to me, that way the ball's always in my court. "

ditto

Mistress x

"I don't message anyone, just let them come to me, that way the ball's always in my court.

ditto

Mistress x"

ditto x 2 he he

Luce

By *ustpartyCouple  over a year ago

Blackwater

When I was on a regular dating site years ago there was such an automatic reply button to say no thanks. 90% didn't even use that so it not sure it would make a difference to have one.

We personally feel it is rude not to reply and have a 100% reply rate but then again we don't have many messages as we don't meet singles.

"We personally feel it is rude not to reply and have a 100% reply rate but then again we don't have many messages as we don't meet singles."

Take it from us... you would soon change your mind if you are constantly getting one-liners and sometimes downright filth.

I do struggle to understand why some folk are obsessed with getting a "no thanks".... is it just me or does anyone else think that the guy on the receiving end of a negative response won't be punching the air in celebration?

...I've said before on other threads that I truely believe that if we all started responding to every single message we got from parties that don't interest us with a "no thanks" then the new whinge will be "everyone says 'no thanks' to me, what am I doing wrong?"... there is no pleasing some

By *ustpartyCouple  over a year ago

Blackwater

"We personally feel it is rude not to reply and have a 100% reply rate but then again we don't have many messages as we don't meet singles.

Take it from us... you would soon change your mind if you are constantly getting one-liners and sometimes downright filth.

"

You don't get any of that from genuine couples. If we ever wanted a single then we'd make first contact.

By *itianmandyWoman  over a year ago

london

EXCELLENT!!

By *ohnnyandfionaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

we have replied with a ta but no ta only to recieve abuse from the sender

By *ockodehoopMan  over a year ago

limerick

well, sometimes the chase is better than the pull, i have sent a few messages without reply to same person, when they delete i dont send anymore, when they read,

i send a new one, rome wasnt built in a day, but what really upsets me is when u read a very long profile laying down law after law after law n at the end it says NO SINGLE MALES, thats a pisser, or NO PIC NO REPLY n then their pic is a picture of a fat tit, it cud be anyones,

just like most ladies dont like cock pic most men dont like tit pic, we want to see a full body pic even chin to toe. its also polite n ego boosting to get a reply, its nice to be nice.

By *ockwell DominusMan  over a year ago

Birstall

Just imagine walking down the street on a nice sunny day and as you pass people walking the other way you smile and say good morning.

I would venture that most people would reply with some sort of "morninnn" or "hi" type derivative. Yet online I have noticed that a great deal of people are rude, nasty or dismissive towards people.

They would never dream of behaving in this way in the offline world or if they are the type that do, you can be sure a big black cloud follows them around wherever they go !

Smile it costs nothing

"Just imagine walking down the street on a nice sunny day and as you pass people walking the other way you smile and say good morning.

I would venture that most people would reply with some sort of "morninnn" or "hi" type derivative. Yet online I have noticed that a great deal of people are rude, nasty or dismissive towards people.

They would never dream of behaving in this way in the offline world or if they are the type that do, you can be sure a big black cloud follows them around wherever they go !

Smile it costs nothing "

Yes, but the person in the street isn't usually trying to shag you (well, not in our streets)

I haven't read all the reply's to the op but I did see a reply saying that unsolicted messages do not need to be replied to !!!!

Well I thought that if you put up a profile asking for certain requirements that you are looking for from couples/simgles/groups whatever.

Are you not then looking for messages from people that meet those requirements and are therefore soliciting messages.

I understand if those requirements are not met and you then recieve messages they would be unsolicited.

just a point !!!!!

"i enjoy a particular couple who every few weeks or so perv me, then mail me, ask for a face pic, then say we arent interested lol, maybe its my updated pics and their really shit memories lol

There loss sweetie x"

awwww that deserves another shag haggis lol xxx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If a stranger said good morning to me I'd run away!!

» Add a new message to this topic