FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi or Gay Men

Bi or Gay Men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lets face...FabGuys isn't very good. There is a lack of "attractive" men on there. They all seem to be over 50!! Not my bag!

Are there any gay or bi men on here that actually want to meet just men on their own and not bring their female friends along?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes there are a few go shopping in the browse section men looking for men.

but they either don't wanna meet, have little male experience or are old! lol

[Removed by poster at 26/06/11 13:18:31]

Dunno where you're looking OP but most bi-guys who mail me are not old and well fit!

They are out there.

May I suggest a site for erm gay/bi men if you can't find the Adonis's you seek here.

I see ageism exists on fab just as much as in the rest of society. One day we all get old whatever the defintion of old is.

"May I suggest a site for erm gay/bi men if you can't find the Adonis's you seek here."

isnt that what fabguys is???

"May I suggest a site for erm gay/bi men if you can't find the Adonis's you seek here.

isnt that what fabguys is??? "

thats what i thought as well

"May I suggest a site for erm gay/bi men if you can't find the Adonis's you seek here.

thats what i thought as well"

+1

"I see ageism exists on fab just as much as in the rest of society. One day we all get old whatever the defintion of old is. "

I'm not ageist, just exercising my right to choose who I wish to play with.... I find most guys my age do not attract me.

p.s. as an 'oldy' myself I can assure you I've never come up against ageism!

isnt that what fabguys is??? "

Not according to the OP: old blokes apparently!

"I see ageism exists on fab just as much as in the rest of society. One day we all get old whatever the defintion of old is.

I'm not ageist, just exercising my right to choose who I wish to play with.... I find most guys my age do not attract me.

"

kicks zimmer frame away hehehe

"I see ageism exists on fab just as much as in the rest of society. One day we all get old whatever the defintion of old is.

kicks zimmer frame away hehehe "

* cuffs the cheeky young pup *

Not according to the OP: old blokes apparently!"

but isnt beauty in the eyes of the arseholder?hehe

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

How very dare the OP express a preference!!

Some people don't want to play with people 'young enough to be their children' and the OP doesn't want to play with old guys. He simply asked if there were an fit younger men who liked meeting without a female present - can't see a problem with that question myself.

Can't answer it - but can't see a problem with it

"How very dare the OP express a preference!!

Some people don't want to play with people 'young enough to be their children' and the OP doesn't want to play with old guys. He simply asked if there were an fit younger men who liked meeting without a female present - can't see a problem with that question myself.

Can't answer it - but can't see a problem with it "

lol only one person actually commented on the age concern lol

Fareham

Count again ...

"Count again ..."

lol READ the posts again lol...only one person actually gave light to it being an issue of intolerence to the older type, now I have counted one, other people merely pointed oiut that they have seen plenty of younger bi-gay guys lol...and in my experience i get some hot younger ones....i just dont play bi lol

Fareham

"Count again ...

lol READ the posts again lol...only one person actually gave light to it being an issue of intolerence to the older type, now I have counted one, other people merely pointed oiut that they have seen plenty of younger bi-gay guys lol...and in my experience i get some hot younger ones....i just dont play bi lol"

Bless! You clearly aren't quite accustomed to reading between the lines x

Can't answer it - but can't see a problem with it "

I don't see where anyone is challenging the OP's right to choose! If he finds people here and the brother site "old and ugly" - reading between the lines, then I see nothing untoward in pointing him elsewhere!

Fareham

I don't see where anyone is challenging the OP's right to choose! If he finds people here and the brother site "old and ugly" - reading between the lines, then I see nothing untoward in pointing him elsewhere!"

Why suggest he goes 'elsewhere' when he simply asked a question and hadn't even received a response yet? He only said that fabguys seemed to feature older guys and was asking if there were any younger men (his preference) who met 1-2-1 on the main site. I don't think it was very fair to suggest he should push off elsewhere.

"Count again ...

lol READ the posts again lol...only one person actually gave light to it being an issue of intolerence to the older type, now I have counted one, other people merely pointed oiut that they have seen plenty of younger bi-gay guys lol...and in my experience i get some hot younger ones....i just dont play bi lol

Bless! You clearly aren't quite accustomed to reading between the lines x"

I'm up for sex....think I got that clear..mail me anytime lol

Not according to the OP: old blokes apparently!

but isnt beauty in the eyes of the arseholder?hehe"

omg ha ha - so stealing that!

Fareham

"Count again ...

I'm up for sex....think I got that clear..mail me anytime lol "

Crystal clear!

"Count again ...

Crystal clear! "

its actually not that clear...more a semi opaque whit gooey thingstuff....cant think of its proper name...er....em...

Fareham

"Count again ...

Crystal clear!

its actually not that clear...more a semi opaque whit gooey thingstuff....cant think of its proper name...er....em..."

Cum cum now ... I'm sure you can think of the name of it

"Count again ...

Crystal clear!

its actually not that clear...more a semi opaque whit gooey thingstuff....cant think of its proper name...er....em...

Cum cum now ... I'm sure you can think of the name of it "

saltycream

I have met and chatted with some great blokes on here.

When I used other sites, I found myself to be quite 'aggressive' in terms of finding a meet i.e. send countless messages, being logged on to 3 wesbites at a time etc

But since coming on here I have been far more relaxed about it. If someone comes along and we tick each others boxes then great.

If no-one does come along, the message, chat and forum functions are great for losing track of time lol

So all my other profiles have gone and I 'restrict' myself to meeting people off here.

Not saying that's what you should do but like anything else, if the site doesn't provide what you are looking for try and make it work for you. If you can't, then look elsewhere (gaydar.co.uk, squirt.org, eurowoof.com, cottaging.co.uk, grinder to name but a few)

Personally I have found this site to be more relaxed and there are some nice bi guys on here- certainly nothing like the catfight of Queendom that is Gaydar. OK the Bi- guy thing isn't for everyone, but horses for courses. I am certainly enjoying the fun on here.

I don't see where anyone is challenging the OP's right to choose! If he finds people here and the brother site "old and ugly" - reading between the lines, then I see nothing untoward in pointing him elsewhere!

Why suggest he goes 'elsewhere' when he simply asked a question and hadn't even received a response yet? He only said that fabguys seemed to feature older guys and was asking if there were any younger men (his preference) who met 1-2-1 on the main site. I don't think it was very fair to suggest he should push off elsewhere.

"

Thank you but my English is excellent so I don't need you to put words in my mouth!

If someone is not happy with the calibre of men available here then he can broaden his horizons by also looking elsewhere!

I was heavily into the bdsm scene: not a lot on offer here so I broadened my horizons and also looked elsewhere: hardly rocket science is it?!!

"I have met and chatted with some great blokes on here.

When I used other sites, I found myself to be quite 'aggressive' in terms of finding a meet i.e. send countless messages, being logged on to 3 wesbites at a time etc

But since coming on here I have been far more relaxed about it. If someone comes along and we tick each others boxes then great.

If no-one does come along, the message, chat and forum functions are great for losing track of time lol

So all my other profiles have gone and I 'restrict' myself to meeting people off here.

Not saying that's what you should do but like anything else, if the site doesn't provide what you are looking for try and make it work for you. If you can't, then look elsewhere (gaydar.co.uk, squirt.org, eurowoof.com, cottaging.co.uk, grinder to name but a few)"

Someone who gets the point I'm making!

oh dear i think ive caused a right cerfuffle

"Lets face...FabGuys isn't very good. There is a lack of "attractive" men on there. They all seem to be over 50!! Not my bag!

Are there any gay or bi men on here that actually want to meet just men on their own and not bring their female friends along?????"

Just wanted to say I am also on Fabguys and totally agree...Its rubbish!!

"Lets face...FabGuys isn't very good. There is a lack of "attractive" men on there. They all seem to be over 50!! Not my bag!

Are there any gay or bi men on here that actually want to meet just men on their own and not bring their female friends along?????

Just wanted to say I am also on Fabguys and totally agree...Its rubbish!!"

Well I find it ok does need some more publicity though i grants ya that xx

Just wanted to say I am also on Fabguys and totally agree...Its rubbish!!"

it lacks membership quota's to make it effective in real terms.

when compared to some of the more established sites that is undoubtedly an issue, but give it time

doesn't cost anything to have the profile there so sit back and watch the others join.

it's only like being 1 of the first ones into a nightclub. you think it's gonna be shite and then lo n behold it gets busy and u have an ace night !

» Add a new message to this topic