FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Keeping a journal?

Keeping a journal?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Hi,

Just wondering, does anyone else keep a journal or any kind of records of the people they meet and the experiences they have?

We've not been in it long but already finding we are forgetting bits! - Which is a shame as personally we love talking about our experiences together.

I'm not saying making it public at all, this is a totally private thing for yourselves.

Just curious. I think on one hand it would be nice to go back and remember bits you'd forgotten, on the other hand, I already think back and think OMG did we really do that! - lol but in a nice way. hehe

Anyway was just curious. We've not done anything yet..

Thanks

D&K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you intend to publish your memoirs at a later date, then yes, it's a great idea and something you can class as research, lol.

But if you don't want anyone to find out what you get up to in your private lives, then it's not a good idea to write it in a ledger or to confide in other people, lol.

Just my view, you understand

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I don't so much keep a journal of my meets, as that sort of information I can easily remember off the top of my head.

However, I do keep a note of those to whom I've approached, in response to their ad or profile invites etc. Noting their responses , even to the point when I note they instantly delete my approach message, it assists me in not falling into the trap of endlessly re-messaging people, who've already expressed any negativity.

I only do this, as I used to rely on other methods, but lost that process and so now have a little book to rely on.

Sad maybe, but at least I don't wish to achieve the tag as just another single guy, blindly messaging others.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Any evidence of our naughtiness is always set to self destruct BEFORE reading. Dont like anything that could be found if anything God forbid happened to both of us.

Mistress x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i have been journaling in various forms since i started meeting my Master. i regret massively that having to leave another site means i lost all the early stuff.However i keep it up,and it is great to look back on.

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

I(heather) keep a diary of who and when we've met people, and coded txt for my own purpose of how we all got on and wether we'd meet up again or not. its also handy if someone comes back to us for another meet, i know how long ago it was etc, it may seem sad but it's also a bit of piece of mind for if health checks come up with anything( not that it ever has in our case) we would know who we've met, its a sad fact of the lifestyle that some folks don't know enough about their playmates.so may not want to know but we do!

I have a journal and write a report as such of every sexual contact I have to my Master..

I sometimes just pick a day and see what we were doing, its amazing to see how our preferences have changed over the time.

Katie. x

No I wouldnt keep a journal, all those memories just stay in my head, I wouldnt want anyone else to read it.

hav always kept a diary not just of sexiul things but just of thngs that have happened , amazing what your forget about and when i read it back its great , like a reflection of myself at that time . of course i do write swinging at times but under no circumstances ever would i allow anyone to read it its for my eyes only .

» Add a new message to this topic