FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > no need for that???

no need for that???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi ,i've just changed my profile to ''not meeting at the mo as ive met a chap and am giving it a go' anyway,exchanged 2 messages with a guy with a view to meet in the future ,and just recieved a message from him saying''it's time wasters like you who are so full of shit''.....that was a bit harsh i thought as i never once wasted his time,i just replied to 2 messages.i understand you have to be thick skinned on here and ,i am,but be glad to hear your views on this please ...thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Idiot alert!

You were supposed to keep yourself exclusively for him and not have any other life.

Did you not know that?

How could you!

duh dont you know that one message to some fellas is a sign of ownership, exclusive to them lol xxx best of luck with our relationship hun

...ahahhhaaa i see .all the other single blokes i've chatted too have all been so polite ,so i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later.xx

Awww, and you haven't even considered me in all this! I haven't even messaged you yet, but I still feel I have a claim

whats the odds he hasnt any verifiacations, and especially not of any actual meets....and he calls you the time waster...!!

crazy as heck isnt it x

you do what you want to do, its your life and your body, everyone deserves a shot at happiness xx

well as it happens ,he hasn't any verifications...bless him.and thanks for your views.x

A problem I've found with a lot of single guys on this site is that as soon as you respond to a message from them, they feel like you've committed to meeting them.

As a single guy, its blokes like him that make it tough for the rest of us! There is NEVER any need for that kind of message!

Hope the new man in your life works out

» Add a new message to this topic