FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > the 'meet today' effect

the 'meet today' effect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i am a bit bemused

if you watch the forums or read profiles, you will see that so many people are objectionable to last minute non-planned meets.

but put the 'looking to meet today' tab on and just watch the interest levels go up !

i've had maybe 10/15 people look at my profile in 36 hours or so

however, i am able to meet tonight and have put the 'meet today' tab on

et voila - 15 views in 7 minutes !

so maybe there are more people than we think interested in making last minute arrangements ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes when all the stars align and babysitter is in the house of aquarius I too am spontaneous enough to have a last minute meet.

"Sometimes when all the stars align and babysitter is in the house of aquarius I too am spontaneous enough to have a last minute meet. "

and when ur not involuntarily slavvering ?

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

"Sometimes when all the stars align and babysitter is in the house of aquarius I too am spontaneous enough to have a last minute meet. "

+1 lol

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Sometimes when all the stars align and babysitter is in the house of aquarius I too am spontaneous enough to have a last minute meet.

and when ur not involuntarily slavvering ? "

Surely thats picking on this disabled?

I have found it makes no difference

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"i am a bit bemused

if you watch the forums or read profiles, you will see that so many people are objectionable to last minute non-planned meets.

but put the 'looking to meet today' tab on and just watch the interest levels go up !

so maybe there are more people than we think interested in making last minute arrangements ?"

Only a small percentage of people use the forums and not everyone will think the meet today button is a bad thing even if they do use the forums.

We used it once and had a great meet, it works thats for sure

By *ockwell DominusMan  over a year ago

Birstall

"i am a bit bemused

so maybe there are more people than we think interested in making last minute arrangements ?"

If I put the "meet today" symbol on my profile it's because I have managed to clear some time to have a little fun. With the right offer I'd be only too happy to indulge in some spontaneous frivolity.

Over planned meets have a tendency to either go awry, get cancelled or clash with something outside either parties control. There is alot to be said for spontaneity and it means you hardly get enough time to get nervous.

There is something rather special about having a really great time you never planned or expected....

i like an i use it

"i am a bit bemused

so maybe there are more people than we think interested in making last minute arrangements ?

If I put the "meet today" symbol on my profile it's because I have managed to clear some time to have a little fun. With the right offer I'd be only too happy to indulge in some spontaneous frivolity.

Over planned meets have a tendency to either go awry, get cancelled or clash with something outside either parties control. There is alot to be said for spontaneity and it means you hardly get enough time to get nervous.

There is something rather special about having a really great time you never planned or expected.... "

most of my meets tend to be unplanned.

i generally only plan meets with people i have met before and trust to show up.

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

at this time of the year I'm never 100% sure of when i can meet (school events etc) so i can find myself with a spare couple of hours for fun and the meet today button works then. Having saying that put a meet today for Monday just gone and managed to fill the rest of the week first before that day hehe x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I usually prefer to meet at short notice but dont use Meet Today because when Ive tried it Ive been bombarded with messages from people who dont match my profile, but assume because Im horny Ill still be up for a shag....regardless of who it is with.

Just wastes a day sending 'sorry but not what Im looking for' messages.

Whenever I have ticked the "looking to meet today" box, I have never actually met anyone. Nore have I found someone who was & arranged something either.

I think some people put in on there to get attention.

"Whenever I have ticked the "looking to meet today" box, I have never actually met anyone. Nore have I found someone who was & arranged something either.

I think some people put in on there to get attention."

I don't want extra attention, rather the right type of attention.

I'd sooner have 1 message that led to a meet than 20 all chatting shit or not having read the profile.

after much chatting and not getting any genuine replies we have on ocasion put ourselves on the meet today and also sent messages to people nearby who were on that section and not ever met ,we think its a waste of time if the people were genuinly up for meets we feel theyd be interested in at least finding out whos who and maybe get it together but its a non starter generally.

» Add a new message to this topic