FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If you know someone on here...

If you know someone on here...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_nymph OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I get messages from people saying "I know you" (when they actually don't) BUT once I got a message from someone who actually did know me but didn't let on who they were....

Why even message if you're going to play games?!

I've seen a few people on here I know (one person who was a little too close to home!) and I simply blocked them to avoid any embarrassment!

I thought discretion applies?! Aren't we all on here for the same reason?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know two people on here personally. No way would I divulge or let them know as its their business.

[Removed by poster at 29/03/17 19:09:24]

I have seen profiles on here of people I know, and kept the information strictly to myself and not mentioned it to them.

In my opinion it's their business not mine and I wouldn't draw attention to the fact I know them... that could sound very stalkerish

Cheltenham

Exactly!!

We are all consenting adults and who actually

Gives a damn!

all folk are different, some like to play those little games, to have a litle something over someone. perhaps they will never use that something for nefarious purposes but i guess they like the feeling of having it.

as you say, block them, maybe choose wisely what pictures to show or what details to give in your profile.

if being known, or folk like this bother you i guess you just have to lock down your own security to a level your happy with, not a lot else you can do really, it's a slight risk you run when you put yourself out there on the interwebs i'm afraid.

A friend of mine tried adding me as a friend on here, so I messaged with my picture and said I knew her in real life, she messaged me on Facebook to double check it was me.

I've also spoke to 3 people from School and a distant relative.

I've nothing to be ashamed of being on here.

Ive spotted a couple out at a bar that are on here. Said nothing but had a little smile to myself. They didnt want single males so never mentioned it.

But the idea might get some people off

I had someone message me suggesting they knew me and I was mortified but turned out I was just someone who they thought they knew.

Couldn't for the life of me work out why someone would message someone they knew just to point out they knew them or play 'guess who'

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

I've found ex colleagues and a family member on here, blocked and carried on with my fun

I got someone messaging me by first name saying they knew my 'dirty secret' but their profile info was completely made up so couldn't work out who it was.....

Needless to say i wasn't happy it's not my dirty secret but it is my bloody business lol

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Anyone who knows us feel free to say hi

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

A work colleague texted me on my phone one night out of the blue - I said how did you know, and we've not spoken since..

Guess she didn't approve ....

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Glad you posted this. This happened to me just yesterday. He said he knew me and sent his pic. Fair dos.

But last week someone messaged saying they knew me but wasn't telling me who they were. I wanted to be frustrated but I couldn't bring myself to give a crap

Cheltenham

I don't understand what people have to gain from it? Lol

Some people are on here because they have no idea how to speak to people or interact. They probably thought their message would be met with "great, we have something in common, and we already know each other, lets hook up !"

Some right chuffs on here.

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Yep we've been contacted by a couple of guys we know away from here. Just deleted & moved on, too much risk involved in both. Hoping for more though, we enjoy finding out who's like minded.

» Add a new message to this topic