FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > As a couple

As a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a single guy, but if i had a girlfriend i personally wouldn't want to introduce her to this world. I'd much rather not swing at all if i went out with someone. Is this one sided of me because I would have sex with someones, but wouldn't think about it if I was in a relationship.

Thoughts and opinions please!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

What do you think of couples who are here, then?

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

u must know that hypocritical of you but then a lot of guys are

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What she ( above) said!

"I'm a single guy, but if i had a girlfriend i personally wouldn't want to introduce her to this world. I'd much rather not swing at all if i went out with someone. Is this one sided of me because I would have sex with someones, but wouldn't think about it if I was in a relationship.

Thoughts and opinions please!"

You sound like my ex FB who was a hypocrite and got dumped pretty sharpish. He didn't belong in the swinging world and came out with crap like 'I wouldn't let my GF swing'. Fuck knows why he wanted to try swinging.

"What do you think of couples who are here, then?"

They both must surely want to be swingers, if they're on here.

By *earandmonkeyCouple  over a year ago

uxbridge

Ditto answer this one please

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

What if you met someone and she wanted to swing? Would you dump her?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"What do you think of couples who are here, then?

They both must surely want to be swingers, if they're on here."

...and swingers share so if your girlfriend wanted to swing then it's all good.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd say that if you wanted a gf all to yourself but you kept meeting random people then that's hypocritical.

If you want a gf and no other and Fab has only been something to do till you meet her, and you stop using your account, then that's fine

By *op gooserMan  over a year ago

chester

"I'm a single guy, but if i had a girlfriend i personally wouldn't want to introduce her to this world. I'd much rather not swing at all if i went out with someone. Is this one sided of me because I would have sex with someones, but wouldn't think about it if I was in a relationship.

You could Just become 1 of them couples who don't full swap just do MFF.

Grantham

Hopefully not wanting to swing with a gf wouldn't be out of a jealous, controlling nature. But rather because you believe in monogamy and want that kind of relationship

"What if you met someone and she wanted to swing? Would you dump her? "

If i had a girlfriend, i wouldn't be bother about swinging! And probably wouldn't go to any of the clubs. I wouldn't finish her because she like the idea of swinging.

"u must know that hypocritical of you but then a lot of guys are"

Yes and so are alot of women!

OP I imagine alot of single men and women probably feel the same way and it is totally not wrong to feel like this.

In fact most of society would probably never dream of "sharing" their other half but swingers have a different mentality which of course is in no way wrong. Just different.

People always say each to their own and I've read about some really weird stuff that people do without any judgemental glances.

The OP is being honest about how he feels about the scene and I do not think he should be shot down for it.

Grantham

"You could Just become 1 of them couples who don't full swap just do MFF."

What if the gf is straight?

Atleast your upfront about it

I wouldn't want a swinging gf either. And i couldn't be accused of hypocrisy over it so am good

It is possible to not want to swing in a relationship and not judge swingers, And on fairness to the OP he hasn;t judged anyone.

Grantham

"The OP is being honest about how he feels about the scene and I do not think he should be shot down for it."

The OP asked for "Thoughts and opinions please!" and that's what he's getting. There are bound to be differing views from different people.

That's not shooting someone down.

They both must surely want to be swingers, if they're on here.

...and swingers share so if your girlfriend wanted to swing then it's all good."

No, i wouldn't want swing if I had girlfriend! I thought she meant couples in general not me

chester

"You could Just become 1 of them couples who don't full swap just do MFF.

What if the gf is straight?"

How many women are straight these days he just wouldn't swing full stop then i guess. or would you share your gf with another woman OP?

Grantham

"How many women are straight these days "

Plenty

chester

"How many women are straight these days

Plenty "

I was joking hence the little

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

So if your attitude and behaviour changes so much when with a partner, can you really call yourself a swinger? Aren't you just a casual shagger who happens to be playing with swingers.. I would say you are. There is always a debate about whether single ppl can be considere swingers, I say yes, because it's an approach to sex and sexuality that doesn't change for m in and out of a relationship (the play rules and parameters might change, but the attitude towards it doesn't).

So yes. How you feel is totally legit- as a person who enjoys casual sex with various people

"So if your attitude and behaviour changes so much when with a partner, can you really call yourself a swinger? Aren't you just a casual shagger who happens to be playing with swingers.. I would say you are. There is always a debate about whether single ppl can be considere swingers, I say yes, because it's an approach to sex and sexuality that doesn't change for m in and out of a relationship (the play rules and parameters might change, but the attitude towards it doesn't).

So yes. How you feel is totally legit- as a person who enjoys casual sex with various people "

I think this is it in a nutshell and I feel the vast majority or single people on here are in the category of "casual sex" people.

"So if your attitude and behaviour changes so much when with a partner, can you really call yourself a swinger? Aren't you just a casual shagger who happens to be playing with swingers.. I would say you are. There is always a debate about whether single ppl can be considere swingers, I say yes, because it's an approach to sex and sexuality that doesn't change for m in and out of a relationship (the play rules and parameters might change, but the attitude towards it doesn't).

So yes. How you feel is totally legit- as a person who enjoys casual sex with various people

I think this is it in a nutshell and I feel the vast majority or single people on here are in the category of "casual sex" people."

I agree with this

So if you met someone on here ...you'd want to change her and stop her doing her thing ?...would you still be doing your thing or would you stop

chester

So yes. How you feel is totally legit- as a person who enjoys casual sex with various people "

But if couples are looking for singles etc do the morals and ethics have to come into it? I doubt any are interrogating meets. Seems this swinging site is compromised though had too much exposure etc because it attracts a lot of non swingers.

streatham

So yes. How you feel is totally legit- as a person who enjoys casual sex with various people But if couples are looking for singles etc do the morals and ethics have to come into it? I doubt any are interrogating meets. Seems this swinging site is compromised though had too much exposure etc because it attracts a lot of non swingers."

Not bringing morals or ethics into it at all. Just saying, perhaps the OP is a monogomous horny guy who loves sex. Just not a swinger. I personally look forward to remaining on this site/this scene when I find the poor sod who wants to be with me

"So if you met someone on here ...you'd want to change her and stop her doing her thing ?...would you still be doing your thing or would you stop "

I don't think i would make anyone i know from here my girlfriend! It's just a social and sex if i meet them on here.

chester

So yes. How you feel is totally legit- as a person who enjoys casual sex with various people But if couples are looking for singles etc do the morals and ethics have to come into it? I doubt any are interrogating meets. Seems this swinging site is compromised though had too much exposure etc because it attracts a lot of non swingers.

Not bringing morals or ethics into it at all. Just saying, perhaps the OP is a monogomous horny guy who loves sex. Just not a swinger. I personally look forward to remaining on this site/this scene when I find the poor sod who wants to be with me "

Yeah but you will see that on this thread. If your both looking for fun it shouldn't make a massive difference but in most cases it will. I reckon it happens frequently and people just don't know.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"How many women are straight these days

Plenty "

"So if you met someone on here ...you'd want to change her and stop her doing her thing ?...would you still be doing your thing or would you stop

I don't think i would make anyone i know from here my girlfriend! It's just a social and sex if i meet them on here."

Because you couldn't change them ?......life throws up allsorts ..we never know where we find love so to speak

chester

"So if you met someone on here ...you'd want to change her and stop her doing her thing ?...would you still be doing your thing or would you stop

I don't think i would make anyone i know from here my girlfriend! It's just a social and sex if i meet them on here."

OP stop digging and ask admin to delete this thread. You are killing any potential meets and might as well just go back on tinder. Not many read the forum though.

I don't think i would make anyone i know from here my girlfriend! It's just a social and sex if i meet them on here. OP stop digging and ask admin to delete this thread. You are killing any potential meets and might as well just go back on tinder. Not many read the forum though."

What are you on about?

Wokingham / Reading

You're entitled to your opinion and maybe in time you might change your mind can't say I would have thought about swinging at a younger age.

chester

I don't think i would make anyone i know from here my girlfriend! It's just a social and sex if i meet them on here. OP stop digging and ask admin to delete this thread. You are killing any potential meets and might as well just go back on tinder. Not many read the forum though.

What are you on about?"

You are offending couples and single women which is your demographic. Even if you don't mean to It is fabicide.

I don't think i would make anyone i know from here my girlfriend! It's just a social and sex if i meet them on here.

You're entitled to your opinion and maybe in time you might change your mind can't say I would have thought about swinging at a younger age."

That is possible! I'm only 20

streatham

I used to have a fb from another swinging site. Then he met a girl from a vanilla dating site and wanted to give it a go, he was decent enough to tell me so we stopped playing. Few months later, he gets back in touch, all flirty, talking about fantasies and trying this and that: I asked him- why don't you try these things with your girl? Why don't you try mentioning this site etc you never know, she might be really up for it! His response:" no, I don't want to do these things with her, actually I wouldn't like if she turned out to Be ok with all this"

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"

Why not? You never know who you might meet.

A lot of guys seem to think that women on here are good enough to shag but not to introduce to their parents!

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't bother me as I'm not here for a relationship but that sort of attitude stinks.

I don't think i would make anyone i know from here my girlfriend! It's just a social and sex if i meet them on here. OP stop digging and ask admin to delete this thread. You are killing any potential meets and might as well just go back on tinder. Not many read the forum though.

What are you on about? You are offending couples and single women which is your demographic. Even if you don't mean to It is fabicide."

There's no such thing as fabicide, It;s a ridiulous term

"

A lot of guys seem to think that women on here are good enough to shag but not to introduce to their parents!

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't bother me as I'm not here for a relationship but that sort of attitude stinks."

My friends are on here! i wouldn't won't messaging my girlfriend, if we was on here and looking what we are into and pictures etc.

chester

What are you on about? You are offending couples and single women which is your demographic. Even if you don't mean to It is fabicide.

There's no such thing as fabicide, It;s a ridiulous term"

Really I got suspended from a club for it.

Grantham

OP I don't for one minute think you are saying this but there are guys on here who think a single woman who swings is not relationship material.

A lot of single women on here are perfectly 'normal' and have had relationships that have ended. But their life hasn't and their libido hasn't died.

So Fab can be a great place to be when single with urges. In some ways that should make these women great relationship material. We don't have headaches and won't withhold sex

Previous threads like this often have an overtone of Fab women being not good enough. So you may get tarred with the same brush

Grantham

"My friends are on here! i wouldn't won't messaging my girlfriend, if we was on here and looking what we are into and pictures etc."

Then you probably want a relatively vanilla gf who wouldn't be interested in any of this

SW London

"OP I don't for one minute think you are saying this but there are guys on here who think a single woman who swings is not relationship material.

A lot of single women on here are perfectly 'normal' and have had relationships that have ended. But their life hasn't and their libido hasn't died.

So Fab can be a great place to be when single with urges. In some ways that should make these women great relationship material. We don't have headaches and won't withhold sex

Previous threads like this often have an overtone of Fab women being not good enough. So you may get tarred with the same brush

"

I didn't think the men in here were relationship material, much too possessive, until I met the OH ....

streatham

"

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't bother me as I'm not here for a relationship but that sort of attitude stinks.

My friends are on here! i wouldn't won't messaging my girlfriend, if we was on here and looking what we are into and pictures etc."

Which confirms my theory that you are not a swinger. If you were, friends in the scene seeing your pics would be ok with you.

You love sex when you're single and you love sex just with your partner when together. That's ok.

Think you must have solved the problem as I don't think mean couples who have read this will want to meet you

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"...

How many women are straight these days

..."

All the ones who I find interesting

They both must surely want to be swingers, if they're on here."

This is very annoying. What you're saying is, "I'm happy to fuck your girlfriend, and will capitalise on any opportunity I can to do so".

Now I can't tell you you should be willing to share if you want to play, because that's not how everyone rolls, but I can tell you that this attitude is really off putting to some people.

I can even see why you'd think like this too though, as I'm sure some of the single guys that do get meets are bumping into the very disrespectful boyfriends you can see in this lifestyle. It's naïve to assume everyone on here is in a complete balanced and respectful relationship, and there will be guys that are pushing girls into stuff they're not doing for themselves. But I'd say they're rare. This would be off putting, but the vast majority aren't these pricks.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's a bit one sided but if that's how you feel, it's how you feel. You're not the only single guy who feels this way.

"OP I don't for one minute think you are saying this but there are guys on here who think a single woman who swings is not relationship material.

"

I'm not saying no one from here isn't relationship material or not 'normal' i can't see myself bringing anyone from here to meet my mum! It's the same for a pornstars, but that's for another forum

Wembley

What are you on about? You are offending couples and single women which is your demographic. Even if you don't mean to It is fabicide."

The OP is honest and I am glad that he is. I wish more men would be upfront and honest just like he is

And because he is honest, I blocked him; I don't want any man with those opinions within five parsecs of me

I've only heard of this attitude before.

Myself I am here to meet people occasionally, not everyone. I'd quite like to be in a relationship where we were open to beyond what's considered normal.

My ex didn't like my fantasies and couldn't share so I didn't do anything I wanted beyond him. I'd say it's restrictive to have that opinion. Unless you find your match who is happy just you two.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not saying no one from here isn't relationship material or not 'normal' i can't see myself bringing anyone from here to meet my mum! It's the same for a pornstars, but that's for another forum "

The women on here are just ordinary women. They wouldn't sit down to tea with your mum and start taking their clothes off. I think you migh have got the wrong idea about women who enjoy swinging

chester

I'm not saying no one from here isn't relationship material or not 'normal' i can't see myself bringing anyone from here to meet my mum! It's the same for a pornstars, but that's for another forum "

You are on you're own now, I tried

Grantham

"I'm not saying no one from here isn't relationship material or not 'normal' i can't see myself bringing anyone from here to meet my mum! It's the same for a pornstars, but that's for another forum "

For you then it wouldn't feel right to be with a woman who would be interested in swinging?

I'm not saying no one from here isn't relationship material or not 'normal' i can't see myself bringing anyone from here to meet my mum! It's the same for a pornstars, but that's for another forum

The women on here are just ordinary women. They wouldn't sit down to tea with your mum and start taking their clothes off. I think you migh have got the wrong idea about women who enjoy swinging"

I was trying to say they're ordinary!

But you don't mind fucking someone else's woman? Very hypocritical of you.

Grantham

Two of my Fab friends have met a member of the family. In a total vanilla style

One of them I've been good friend with for over 4 years now so it's not that weird I think

SW London

OP, I am sure many of us are like your mum and our kids would not know or suspect we are swingers. I have mixed race sons in their early twenties/late teens. So does my partner. We both have respectable jobs, two houses and disposable income. Do you think swingers don't have a real life too? Maybe the women you want to meet on here are older though?

"I'm not saying no one from here isn't relationship material or not 'normal' i can't see myself bringing anyone from here to meet my mum! It's the same for a pornstars, but that's for another forum

For you then it wouldn't feel right to be with a woman who would be interested in swinging?"

Pretty much at this point.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The women on here are just ordinary women. They wouldn't sit down to tea with your mum and start taking their clothes off. I think you migh have got the wrong idea about women who enjoy swinging

I was trying to say they're ordinary!"

But you can't imagine them meeting your mum. Why is that?

"What if you met someone and she wanted to swing? Would you dump her?

If i had a girlfriend, i wouldn't be bother about swinging! And probably wouldn't go to any of the clubs. I wouldn't finish her because she like the idea of swinging."

so basically you're not really a swinger are you? You're just looking for free sex. Swinger's share .

I'm relieved when guys are honest about this stuff.

SW London

But you can't imagine them meeting your mum. Why is that?"

They might recognise her?

But you can't imagine them meeting your mum. Why is that?"

Because i wouldn't bring anyone off this site to meet my mum

SW London

Because i wouldn't bring anyone off this site to meet my mum"

Why, are you ashamed of your mum?

streatham

OP, you've been on this site, are you material that a girl can bring to HER mum?

But thanks for comparing us girls on here to pornstars! We all sure have the look and the lifestyle, says it quite clearly on the sign stuck to our foreheads

If i had a girlfriend, i wouldn't be bother about swinging! And probably wouldn't go to any of the clubs. I wouldn't finish her because she like the idea of swinging. so basically you're not really a swinger are you? You're just looking for free sex. Swinger's share ."

I am a swinger! Because i haven't got a girlfriend and i go to the clubs! But I'm not a hardcore swinger

eh bored with each other,,,

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hmmm. Ok. I'm not sure why you mentioned it then. Normally people say that about women when they think they're not good enough.

Anyway, as I said before its up to you as least you're open about it.

Would you only want your mother to meet someone that you think is pure and innocent?

Is that what makes good futire daughter in law material?

Why, are you ashamed of your mum?"

No

you're 20 years old. Your mum is probably shocked you even know what a swinger is lol plus have you ever wondered if she could be on here

chester

Would you only want your mother to meet someone that you think is pure and innocent?

Is that what makes good futire daughter in law material?"

You still think fabicide is a ridiculous term?

Is that what makes good futire daughter in law material?"

The daughter in law part yes, of course! I don't know if you are joking about the first part though?

If i had a girlfriend, i wouldn't be bother about swinging! And probably wouldn't go to any of the clubs. I wouldn't finish her because she like the idea of swinging. so basically you're not really a swinger are you? You're just looking for free sex. Swinger's share .

I am a swinger! Because i haven't got a girlfriend and i go to the clubs! But I'm not a hardcore swinger "

Joing a swingers site or even going to clubs doesn't make someone a swinger

Because i wouldn't bring anyone off this site to meet my mum you're 20 years old. Your mum is probably shocked you even know what a swinger is lol plus have you ever wondered if she could be on here "

Hahah please don't! That would be a nightmare lol

If i had a girlfriend, i wouldn't be bother about swinging! And probably wouldn't go to any of the clubs. I wouldn't finish her because she like the idea of swinging. so basically you're not really a swinger are you? You're just looking for free sex. Swinger's share .

I am a swinger! Because i haven't got a girlfriend and i go to the clubs! But I'm not a hardcore swinger

Joing a swingers site or even going to clubs doesn't make someone a swinger"

so what does it make them?

If I met someone on here, and we got on really well and clicked after a few meets, why not have a relationship with them if they are a decent person and feelings change with them, why not? If you're both into the same thing it could make the sex life interesting and fulfill both sides fantasies. I don't see the issue with this, if you are both into it then why not try it out, if it doesn't work out then its obviously not right for either of you, and just remain single and be on here until the right one

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

This is very common .

Lots of single guys we have met say the exact same thing .

Is it double standards ? No , they are single and having fun while single . Suits us

I understand in a way, since meeting a guy in "the real world" swinging, casual sex, parties, clubs have not interested me!

Guess I wasn't a swinger, and I wouldn't dream of dragging him into this world. Funnily enough, it's come up in conversation, and his opinions are quite clear on it lol.

Joing a swingers site or even going to clubs doesn't make someone a swinger"

I'm sure to some people it would

Is that what makes good futire daughter in law material? You still think fabicide is a ridiculous term? "

Tes I do. My opinion on the OP has changed the more he posts but fabicide is a ridiculous notion. A handful of people who see this thread might block him, they;d probably never have met him anyway. This thread will have aero effect on the OP

streatham

I am a swinger! Because i haven't got a girlfriend and i go to the clubs! But I'm not a hardcore swinger "

I am a vegetarian!!! I don't have salami in the fridge and I visit an allotment once a week!! Im just not hardcore..I still eat roast dinners round my mum's

Siiigh

"If I met someone on here, and we got on really well and clicked after a few meets, why not have a relationship with them if they are a decent person and feelings change with them, why not? If you're both into the same thing it could make the sex life interesting and fulfill both sides fantasies. I don't see the issue with this, if you are both into it then why not try it out, if it doesn't work out then its obviously not right for either of you, and just remain single and be on here until the right one "

I couldn't watch my girlfriend have sex with another guy or even girl, that's i wouldn't to be on this site if I was in a relationship

SW London

I am a vegetarian!!! I don't have salami in the fridge and I visit an allotment once a week!! Im just not hardcore..I still eat roast dinners round my mum's

Siiigh"

Noooooooooo

Joing a swingers site or even going to clubs doesn't make someone a swingerso what does it make them?"

Single people looking for casual sex, and getting fantasies full filled basically.

This is very common .

Lots of single guys we have met say the exact same thing .

Is it double standards ? No , they are single and having fun while single . Suits us "

Thank you! I am playing the double standard card because I'm single! I'm not going to lie to people

"If I met someone on here, and we got on really well and clicked after a few meets, why not have a relationship with them if they are a decent person and feelings change with them, why not? If you're both into the same thing it could make the sex life interesting and fulfill both sides fantasies. I don't see the issue with this, if you are both into it then why not try it out, if it doesn't work out then its obviously not right for either of you, and just remain single and be on here until the right one

I couldn't watch my girlfriend have sex with another guy or even girl, that's i wouldn't to be on this site if I was in a relationship "

But if its a fantasy either of you have then why not fulfill it, what if she was bi and would want to do something with a girl, it'd be harsh to end it because of a fantasy or something she wants to do

Joing a swingers site or even going to clubs doesn't make someone a swingerso what does it make them?

Single people looking for casual sex, and getting fantasies full filled basically.

"

that's basically what I'd already said lol.

"If I met someone on here, and we got on really well and clicked after a few meets, why not have a relationship with them if they are a decent person and feelings change with them, why not? If you're both into the same thing it could make the sex life interesting and fulfill both sides fantasies. I don't see the issue with this, if you are both into it then why not try it out, if it doesn't work out then its obviously not right for either of you, and just remain single and be on here until the right one

I couldn't watch my girlfriend have sex with another guy or even girl, that's i wouldn't to be on this site if I was in a relationship

But if its a fantasy either of you have then why not fulfill it, what if she was bi and would want to do something with a girl, it'd be harsh to end it because of a fantasy or something she wants to do "

I wouldn't end it though! I've posted about something similar further up somewhere x

Joing a swingers site or even going to clubs doesn't make someone a swingerso what does it make them?

that's basically what I'd already said lol."

Oh shit, did you? Sorry my dear misread

that's basically what I'd already said lol."

I don't see anything wrong in that though haha! but some people do

streatham

But if its a fantasy either of you have then why not fulfill it, what if she was bi and would want to do something with a girl, it'd be harsh to end it because of a fantasy or something she wants to do "

I don't think he gets it..

I've explained it to you OP in earlier post (you seemed to agree).. You are talking about swinging as the act of sex, single person fucking various people. We (well most here) are talking about everything else that surrounds it- intimacy, fantasy, being open, sharing parts of us(physically, visually, mentally..), honesty etc etc

This might still be too hard for you to comprehend.

I don't see anything wrong in that though haha! but some people do"

Fundamentally there is nothing wrong with it.

But hen you start judging the women on her as not relationship material and not [people you;d introduce to your parents simply because of their sex lives then the apparent lack of mutual respect and hypocricy will offend people

eh bored with each other,,, "

well I thought that was funny

But if its a fantasy either of you have then why not fulfill it, what if she was bi and would want to do something with a girl, it'd be harsh to end it because of a fantasy or something she wants to do

I wouldn't end it though! I've posted about something similar further up somewhere x"

Yeah I've seen but if its something that either of you will want to happen at some point, then what you gonna do ? Just turn it down because you're in a relationship and not wanna do it

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

You sound like a lot of single men who sign up to this site and treat is like an all you can eat buffet without knowing a damn thing about swinging nor giving the slightest fuck either, then deleting your profile because you've got a girlfriend and wouldn't want to swing. Oh my, you really don't belong on an swingers website. Try tinder pal

But hen you start judging the women on her as not relationship material and not [people you;d introduce to your parents simply because of their sex lives then the apparent lack of mutual respect and hypocricy will offend people

"

I never said they're not relationship material! I said i wouldn't bringing anyone off this to meet my parents.

By *eedsortingMan  over a year ago

Radley

"You sound like a lot of single men who sign up to this site and treat is like an all you can eat buffet without knowing a damn thing about swinging nor giving the slightest fuck either, then deleting your profile because you've got a girlfriend and wouldn't want to swing. Oh my, you really don't belong on an swingers website. Try tinder pal "

On first glance it looks like you're not really a swinger - just looking for sex. Once you have a girlfriend then it comes across as you now have free sex on tap and so don't need to be on the swingers sites. Probably just repeating what a lot of others have already said (including the poster above me) but I'm just too lazy to read all of the posts above.

"You sound like a lot of single men who sign up to this site and treat is like an all you can eat buffet without knowing a damn thing about swinging nor giving the slightest fuck either, then deleting your profile because you've got a girlfriend and wouldn't want to swing. Oh my, you really don't belong on an swingers website. Try tinder pal "

I would delete my profile if i got a girlfriend. I'm not going to swing if have a girlfriend and it's a fresh relationship

I never said they're not relationship material! I said i wouldn't bringing anyone off this to meet my parents."

Earlier on in the thread you said that you wouldn;t make anyone from here you;re girlfriend

That is what i was refering to when i said the apparent lack of respect.

I never said they're not relationship material! I said i wouldn't bringing anyone off this to meet my parents.

Earlier on in the thread you said that you wouldn;t make anyone from here you;re girlfriend

"

I said basically i couldn't go out with swinger and watch her with another man

SW London

I said basically i couldn't go out with swinger and watch her with another man"

Do you respect other women who do this?

rotherham

I never said they're not relationship material! I said i wouldn't bringing anyone off this to meet my parents."

So you would have a relationship with someone you met on here but just never introduce them to your parents?

I said basically i couldn't go out with swinger and watch her with another man

Do you respect other women who do this?"

When her husband watches her have sex? It doesn't bother me don't lose respect for people for things like that!, and I have been in MMF that's i said know it's double standard from me

I'd lose respect someone, if they're on this site and the half doesn't know about (cheating) on as a single account

So you would have a relationship with someone you met on here but just never introduce them to your parents? "

like friends with benefits relationship?

Gosh, Well best bet is to find a lady and then persuade her to start a couples profile just meeting females, that would help you still swing and not have to "share" your lady with any other guy thus avoiding any ego, jealousy or controlling issues for you...... oh wait the sight is full of them already!

Northampton Somewhere

"

I said basically i couldn't go out with swinger and watch her with another man"

But you're ok with the whole mmf/mmmf scenarios with a woman you might meet on here?

I'd simply say that you are not, and never will be, a swinger.

Just a toy for the swingers to use.... maybe.

"Gosh, Well best bet is to find a lady and then persuade her to start a couples profile just meeting females, that would help you still swing and not have to "share" your lady with any other guy thus avoiding any ego, jealousy or controlling issues for you...... oh wait the sight is full of them already! "

I said I wouldn't swing at all, if i had a girlfriend! I'm guessing this is what in some cases with the couples profile?

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

I think you are too cosmetic

rotherham

This thread is really frustrating. The whole attitude of good enough for a fuck but not for a relationship annoys me. I am in no way shape or form looking for a relationship but at the same time I don't want to feel used (unless that's what role play I'm feeling), the ops comments would most definitely make me feel used and worthless

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

He isn't offending us. Some people can do the whole swinging thing, some can't. I dn't find it offensive that he can't.

It would depend on the reason why he couldn't for me to think he had shot himself in the foot though

So you would have a relationship with someone you met on here but just never introduce them to your parents?

like friends with benefits relationship?"

But because they have previously swung they couldn;t be your girlfriend?

What if they said they;d quit swinging?

"This thread is really frustrating. The whole attitude of good enough for a fuck but not for a relationship annoys me. I am in no way shape or form looking for a relationship but at the same time I don't want to feel used (unless that's what role play I'm feeling), the ops comments would most definitely make me feel used and worthless "

I never said that nobody is not good enough for a relationship! I said i couldn't got with a swinger

What if they said they;d quit swinging?"

Then yes, i would go out if they stopped swinging

rotherham

"This thread is really frustrating. The whole attitude of good enough for a fuck but not for a relationship annoys me. I am in no way shape or form looking for a relationship but at the same time I don't want to feel used (unless that's what role play I'm feeling), the ops comments would most definitely make me feel used and worthless

I never said that nobody is not good enough for a relationship! I said i couldn't got with a swinger "

Your on a swingers website speaking to swingers???!

Northampton Somewhere

"This thread is really frustrating. The whole attitude of good enough for a fuck but not for a relationship annoys me. I am in no way shape or form looking for a relationship but at the same time I don't want to feel used (unless that's what role play I'm feeling), the ops comments would most definitely make me feel used and worthless "

His attitude is one reason I wouldn't meet someone so young!!

"This thread is really frustrating. The whole attitude of good enough for a fuck but not for a relationship annoys me. I am in no way shape or form looking for a relationship but at the same time I don't want to feel used (unless that's what role play I'm feeling), the ops comments would most definitely make me feel used and worthless

I never said that nobody is not good enough for a relationship! I said i couldn't got with a swinger

Your on a swingers website speaking to swingers???! "

'Go out' as in getting married and still swinging

chester

What are you on about? You are offending couples and single women which is your demographic. Even if you don't mean to It is fabicide.

He isn't offending us. Some people can do the whole swinging thing, some can't. I dn't find it offensive that he can't.

It would depend on the reason why he couldn't for me to think he had shot himself in the foot though

"

There is time yet then

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ah, there is the reason ..... that one will probably shoot yourself in the foot

Plenty of single men & women have said in past forum threads they wouldn't want to carry on swinging if / when they found a partner for various reasons.

"

I get that. So basically you would want to be monogonous in the future but wouldn't judge a potential partner negatively for previously been on here?

That's massively different to not viewing people on here as potential relationship material purely by virtue of being on here.

It;s that second scenario that gets people riled

rotherham

"Plenty of single men & women have said in past forum threads they wouldn't want to carry on swinging if / when they found a partner for various reasons.

"

Which is completely acceptable and understandable, it's everything else that the op has said throughout the thread which has got people's backs up

I get that. So basically you would want to be monogonous in the future but wouldn't judge a potential partner negatively for previously been on here?

That's massively different to not viewing people on here as potential relationship material purely by virtue of being on here.

It;s that second scenario that gets people riled"

Yes, that's what I was getting at in your words

If you don't like to share what's yours then you aren't a swinger...That's ok though, there are probably as many people on here who aren't swingers as people who are, there is room for everyone.

"Plenty of single men & women have said in past forum threads they wouldn't want to carry on swinging if / when they found a partner for various reasons.

Which is completely acceptable and understandable, it's everything else that the op has said throughout the thread which has got people's backs up "

I'm not too sure he's actually conveying the point he wants too though, seems a tad muddled.

Why? Are women on here not suitable to be your girlfriend?

Wokingham / Reading

Which is completely acceptable and understandable, it's everything else that the op has said throughout the thread which has got people's backs up

I'm not too sure he's actually conveying the point he wants too though, seems a tad muddled."

It's a learning curve he is only 20

I'm not too sure he's actually conveying the point he wants too though, seems a tad muddled."

I don't think I have come across very clear in this forum.

1) i wouldn't swing if I had a girlfriend (monogonous)

2) i couldn't have a girlfriend as a swinger (unless she quite)

I'm not too sure he's actually conveying the point he wants too though, seems a tad muddled.

"

It doesn't really sound like you're a swinger if you don't embrace a non-monogamous lifestyle. Perhaps you'd be better off on a hookup site?

Northampton Somewhere

"

3) women on here are unsuitable girlfriends but are ok for a quick shaggy

4) I wouldn't take a woman I met on here to meet mummy

"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

"

Sorry, couldn't resist. "

4 is true, i wouldn't no reason too. And we've been through 3 you may of missed it

"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

4 is true, i wouldn't no reason too. And we've been through 3 you may of missed it "

Would your mum know that the woman you enjoyed spending time with is a swinger?

By *indandfireCouple  over a year ago

ashbourne

Anyone of OPs opinion is not a swinger. He is just someone looking for an easy shag and thinks he can use swinging couples to do just that-get his end away. Not good enough for weatherspoons on a Saturday but good enough for self pronounced easy lays on here. No sour grapes as a few easy men may give me a little fun but they aren't swingers

"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

4 is true, i wouldn't no reason too. And we've been through 3 you may of missed it

Would your mum know that the woman you enjoyed spending time with is a swinger?"

I only ever take girlfriends home to meet my mum

"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I only ever take girlfriends home to meet my mum"

What if, like you, your girlfriend had a profile on a swing site? Would your mum know?

"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

What if, like you, your girlfriend had a profile on a swing site? Would your mum know?"

WAIT! Is your mum a swinger? Is that the problem? She would recognize them?

"

Sorry, couldn't resist.

What if, like you, your girlfriend had a profile on a swing site? Would your mum know?"

But i would know! That wouldn't be a monogonous relationship, but she wouldn't know unless she was on here hahha

streatham

You never answered my question, since you've been here, how can your future gf take YOU to meet her mother! Surely she can't since you've been on here eww

Plenty of Guys feel the same as you OP.

Lots in here who just want sex but have no interest in sharing their partner with anyone else or involving her in this particular type of sexual activity.

This also applies to some women too.

Doesn't mean theres any right or wrong.

Its just your personal choice.

Some people like to fuck others as part of a couple and others prefer not to.

Each to their own.

By *irty-milfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Can't stand this sort of attitude but sadly it's not uncommon. Even on fab.

A few years ago we had a meet arranged with a guy who came out with exactly the same sorts of views. The meet was cancelled instantly and we told him the reason why.

This sort of mentality has no place in the swinging world.

This sounds like the opinion of a young and immature man who lacks wisdom and self confidence.

Wembley

"Can't stand this sort of attitude but sadly it's not uncommon. Even on fab.

A few years ago we had a meet arranged with a guy who came out with exactly the same sorts of views. The meet was cancelled instantly and we told him the reason why.

This sounds like the opinion of a young and immature man who lacks wisdom and self confidence.

"

Exactly

I am all for NSA sex, in fact, that is all I want. But I do not like this kind of attitude; feels to me that a skint guy is looking for an unpaid whore

No way

Exactly

I am all for NSA sex, in fact, that is all I want. But I do not like this kind of attitude; feels to me that a skint guy is looking for an unpaid whore

I

No way"

Where is this coming from?

[Removed by poster at 31/03/17 10:15:52]

Lots in here who just want sex but have no interest in sharing their partner with anyone else or involving her in this particular type of sexual activity.

Each to their own.

"

Thank you, some people just can't see other people's views

By *irty-milfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

It is clear you don't understand or respect the relationship of couples who are swingers. If you had even the slightest concept you wouldn't have posted your comments.

If you are wondering why you are getting flack then look at your attitudes.

By *andaCouple  over a year ago

co down

For us it's an extension of our wonderful sex life. A treat for us to enjoy occasionally. We play together and enjoy playing with another couple to share everyone's fantasies.

"It is clear you don't understand or respect the relationship of couples who are swingers. If you had even the slightest concept you wouldn't have posted your comments.

If you are wondering why you are getting flack then look at your attitudes."

When did i ever state or imply that! You can think what you like at the end of day! You've clearly not looked at the full conversation

Each to their own.

Thank you, some people just can't see other people's views"

Some people also don't like hearing the truth either.

Some people will disagree with your views in the forums even though they privately agree with you. Especially if they think it may gain them favour.

Thats the wondrous nature of forums

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Each to their own.

Thank you, some people just can't see other people's views"

Its not so much that as what you said about women on here not being suitable as girlfriends or to be taken home to meet your mum while you consider yourself to be suitable as a boyfriend. That is what is causing lots of people to argue with you, the apparent double standard which you, yourself acknowledge.

As I said yesterday you feel how you feel and can't help that but usually when people ask for thoughts and opinions that's exactly what they'll get.

"For us it's an extension of our wonderful sex life. A treat for us to enjoy occasionally. We play together and enjoy playing with another couple to share everyone's fantasies. "

I guess everybody needs a treat occasionally

Each to their own.

Its not so much that as what you said about women on here not being suitable as girlfriends or to be taken home to meet your mum while you consider yourself to be suitable as a boyfriend. That is what is causing lots of people to argue with you, the apparent double standard which you, yourself acknowledge.

As I said yesterday you feel how you feel and can't help that but usually when people ask for thoughts and opinions that's exactly what they'll get. "

I said i wouldn't go out with a swinger unless they stopped! I didn't say they're unsuitable to make a girlfriend x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Each to their own.

As I said yesterday you feel how you feel and can't help that but usually when people ask for thoughts and opinions that's exactly what they'll get.

I said i wouldn't go out with a swinger unless they stopped! I didn't say they're unsuitable to make a girlfriend x"

I think that the problem started when you said you wouldn't take anyone from here home to meet your mum, that can be seen as a massive insult. Also many women don't want men putting limits on their sexuality and how they express it. So saying you wouldn't want a swinger as a girlfriend unless she stopped is another flash point. You're by no means on your own with these opinions all it means is that you and a woman who enjoys casual sex with lots of different people will never be compatible unless she agrees to supress that part of herself.

Each to their own.

I said i wouldn't go out with a swinger unless they stopped! I didn't say they're unsuitable to make a girlfriend x

I think that the problem started when you said you wouldn't take anyone from here home to meet your mum, that can be seen as a massive insult. Also many women don't want men putting limits on their sexuality and how they express it. So saying you wouldn't want a swinger as a girlfriend unless she stopped is another flash point. You're by no means on your own with these opinions all it means is that you and a woman who enjoys casual sex with lots of different people will never be compatible unless she agrees to supress that part of herself."

Very true

Each to their own.

I think that the problem started when you said you wouldn't take anyone from here home to meet your mum, that can be seen as a massive insult. Also many women don't want men putting limits on their sexuality and how they express it. So saying you wouldn't want a swinger as a girlfriend unless she stopped is another flash point. You're by no means on your own with these opinions all it means is that you and a woman who enjoys casual sex with lots of different people will never be compatible unless she agrees to supress that part of herself.

Very true "

Do you enjoy casual sex with lots of different people OP?

I must have missed that bit?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Well, good luck. You've remained calm through this whole discussion which shows maturity in my opinion.

Each to their own.

Very true

I must have missed that bit? "

Yes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I said i wouldn't go out with a swinger unless they stopped! "

Can I ask why? Is it because you really don't think you can watch a G/F with another person ( which is fine as not everyone can d what swingers do ) or is it because they are not good enough because you assume they have had too many pricks?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

You don't need wisdom to know you don't want to swing in a relationship

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Each to their own.

Very true

Yes "

Would you stop if you had a girlfriend?

"

I said i wouldn't go out with a swinger unless they stopped!

Can I ask why? Is it because you really don't think you can watch a G/F with another person ( which is fine as not everyone can d what swingers do ) or is it because they are not good enough because you assume they have had too many pricks?"

No, it doesn't bother if she's been lots people! As long as she doesn't have a STI

Each to their own.

Very true

Yes

Would you stop if you had a girlfriend?"

Sleeping with other people? Yes i would stop

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Can I ask why? Is it because you really don't think you can watch a G/F with another person ( which is fine as not everyone can d what swingers do ) or is it because they are not good enough because you assume they have had too many pricks?

No, it doesn't bother if she's been lots people! As long as she doesn't have a STI"

So another question...why wouldn't you want a swinger as a G/F?

"

No, it doesn't bother if she's been lots people! As long as she doesn't have a STI

So another question...why wouldn't you want a swinger as a G/F? "

It just wouldn't interest me swinging while in a relationship! Much rather experiment with just each other

"

It just wouldn't interest me swinging while in a relationship! Much rather experiment with just each other "

But would you date someone off here whos had a load of cock ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Each to their own.

Very true

Yes

Would you stop if you had a girlfriend?

Sleeping with other people? Yes i would stop"

There you go then. You're following the time honoured tradition of sowing your wild oats before you settle down.

"

It just wouldn't interest me swinging while in a relationship! Much rather experiment with just each other

But would you date someone off here whos had a load of cock ? "

If she stopped swinging, then yes

Northampton Somewhere

"

It just wouldn't interest me swinging while in a relationship! Much rather experiment with just each other "

What about if it's something your gf might want to do? Experimentation might mean something different to her.

Anyway you're very young and should be able to dig yourself out of this hole!

"

If she stopped swinging, then yes"

You sure youre not just saying that to gain favour ?

People rarely state their true feelings in forums for obvious reasons.

Its ok OP

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

So if you met a woman from a site like this and she wanted to stop swinging to start a relationship with you too, would you be happy to take her home to meet your mum then?

"

So if you met a woman from a site like this and she wanted to stop swinging to start a relationship with you too, would you be happy to take her home to meet your mum then?"

Yes

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That clears that one up then

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

im on here looking for female as im fully bi my man I am with loves to see me happy. but finding a women to meet me is hard

"

If she stopped swinging, then yes

You sure youre not just saying that to gain favour ?

People rarely state their true feelings in forums for obvious reasons.

Its ok OP "

I do need a favour or two actually haha! Yes, i can see why people don't post what they truly feel now. Not point changing now

I agree with OP...

If I'm attached I leave here, I don't share boyfriends nor wish to be shared. I'm not a swinger in the true sense of the meaning but use this site merely for casual 1 on 1 sex. If I met someone on here or anywhere else and start a real relationship we'd be monogamous. I've been asked to date by a few guys I've met here over the years only one wanted to remain here as a couple others didn't want to share me if we where dating or any girlfriend for that matter. I dated one long term and only came on again when we broke up...

Everyone's entitled to how they personally feel about sex and relationships, very much agree with each to their own... not every member of fab is a swinger nor do they have to be to join.