FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > newbie having trouble getting meets.

newbie having trouble getting meets.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r discreet472 OP   Man  over a year ago

Durham

Been on here few month now n don't know why nobody talks to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try a club or a social that are organised I'm forums. Get chatting and let the snowball effect take place

pleased to meet you, and meets to please you!

hope this helps

or...check a couple of things.

1.is your profile good enough?

2.are your initial messages good enough?

3.are your pics good enough? (i reckon your pics are ok)

4.what are your expectations from fab?

5.what other means are you using to meet people?

you Have public pics but not made any of them your profile pic. That initially puts alot of people off.

Also single guys on this site are more than 10 a penny so. just a matter of time patientence and endurance and eventually itll click. try looking out for socials. or attending clubs to get known in local area

By *issVeryWoman  over a year ago

streatham

Your last photo is the best for me- you look the friendliest and most approachable there with your smile..

You cannot accommodate and you talk about being discreet, this rings alarm bells for some-are you hiding this from a partner?..if there is a genuine reason, best explain it briefly.

Your bio is very badly written, very brief and doesn't stand out (just like a hundred other single guy ones). Use punctuation! Does it really take that much longer to write 'and' instead of 'n'- yes people on here notice all these things!

Good luck

You have that you are looking for FF couples. That's a very hard find.

Durham

Not sure what that means but cheers anyway mate

"

You cannot accommodate and you talk about being discreet, this rings alarm bells for some-are you hiding this from a partner?..if there is a genuine reason, best explain it briefly)"

Why does he need to explain anything to anyone on here??

If people suspect that he is attached purely because he cannot accom (living with family, shared accom or just doesn't want strangers at his home?) or he wants to be discreet ( who really wants anyone from your "vanilla" life finding out your on a sex site?) then they can just pass by!

He has face pics, most attached people wouldn't do that.

It really winds me up that some feel that anyone needs to explain their reasons for being on here. It's a sex site, majority don't use it for dating!!!!

Durham

What does that mean like girl n girl

streatham

"

You cannot accommodate and you talk about being discreet, this rings alarm bells for some-are you hiding this from a partner?..if there is a genuine reason, best explain it briefly)

If people suspect that he is attached purely because he cannot accom (living with family, shared accom or just doesn't want strangers at his home?) or he wants to be discreet ( who really wants anyone from your "vanilla" life finding out your on a sex site?) then they can just pass by!

It really winds me up that some feel that anyone needs to explain their reasons for being on here. It's a sex site, majority don't use it for dating!!!! "

He doesn't need to do any of that you're right. However, he claims he's having trouble meeting, so These could be contributing reasons for his difficulty because some people do suspect and care about these points- so letting him know that. It's his choice whether he changes his profile or not.

And just because you meet someone on here and bring them home doesn't mean anyone finds out they're from a sex site! Who knocks on flatmate/family bedroom doors and says "oh hi, just come in with your son/friend/neighbour, we're about to have sex and we met on a sex site, good night"

"It's a sex site!!" Yeah so? This strange person wants to insert their body part into mine- I can damn well ask and check up on whatever I want.

streatham

"

You cannot accommodate and you talk about being discreet, this rings alarm bells for some-are you hiding this from a partner?..if there is a genuine reason, best explain it briefly)

It really winds me up that some feel that anyone needs to explain their reasons for being on here. It's a sex site, majority don't use it for dating!!!! "

And just noticed that the first thing you've done on your profile is explain your reason for not accommodating- then told those who are bothered by it to jog on. That's great, makes your profile super clear! Why are you getting riled up about me suggesting he do the same.

"

It really winds me up that some feel that anyone needs to explain their reasons for being on here. It's a sex site, majority don't use it for dating!!!!

He doesn't need to do any of that you're right. However, he claims he's having trouble meeting, so These could be contributing reasons for his difficulty because some people do suspect and care about these points- so letting him know that. It's his choice whether he changes his profile or not.

And just because you meet someone on here and bring them home doesn't mean anyone finds out they're from a sex site! Who knocks on flatmate/family bedroom doors and says "oh hi, just come in with your son/friend/neighbour, we're about to have sex and we met on a sex site, good night"

"It's a sex site!!" Yeah so? This strange person wants to insert their body part into mine- I can damn well ask and check up on whatever I want.

"

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I reckon you might actually do ok on here, as your pics are a lot better than most.

Women aren't getting that far though, as you have no profile pic and virtually no profile text. They're big filters.

Change the above and things might change if you also write decent messages. Oh yeah, you've used the forum for advice - use them generally and "get known". It's definitely helped me a lot, as has the odd social.

Nice pics, profile description needs work and you need to make one of your pics a "profile pic" rather than having the default, single guys "silhouette" pic. Oh, and delete your profile status, your a tough, strong looking fella! You don't wanna come across as a whining tart! lol

Oh, and on the forums "quote and reply" so we know who your answering

You'll do ok if you take some of the advice given here

Good luck

"

And just noticed that the first thing you've done on your profile is explain your reason for not accommodating- then told those who are bothered by it to jog on. That's great, makes your profile super clear! Why are you getting riled up about me suggesting he do the same. "

I don't explain myself at all, just saying it as it is. It actually attracts more men by saying I'm married!!!

Taking different people back to shared accom is very difficult. Who knows who's keeping tabs? Could well be asked to leave if it were a frequent thing?

Op you look like a nice guy. Put up an avatar pic and look at your wording as it doesn't really say much about you and what you're looking for

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Op, you're a handsome guy, however for me the posing pics in the gym, the mention you live in one would be off putting.

That said if I could hire someone to carry me I would...far too lazy.

Expand on your profile, what you have to offer/looking for. Don't feel obligated to justify anything! You won't have universal appeal, no one does, so tailor your profile for your needs.

Good luck!

Durham

Thanks for ya advice and input guys

Durham

"Nice pics, profile description needs work and you need to make one of your pics a "profile pic" rather than having the default, single guys "silhouette" pic. Oh, and delete your profile status, your a tough, strong looking fella! You don't wanna come across as a whining tart! lol

Oh, and on the forums "quote and reply" so we know who your answering

You'll do ok if you take some of the advice given here

Good luck "

» Add a new message to this topic