FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is it common to fade in and out of swinging?

Is it common to fade in and out of swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A question to anyone. Is it common to fade in and out of swinging in general after a while?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"A question to anyone. Is it common to fade in and out of swinging in general after a while? "

dont think there is a norm. single guys come and go and come again... often due to frustration or starting a relationship.

Mistress x

By *ovCpl40sCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Depends how you look at it I guess.

We have been around the scene for over 15yrs now but aren't active every week or month for that matter just as and when it suits us and we can find the right person/people to meet up with.

You could look at this as coming and going if you wanted to.

M&M

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i have been swinging off and on for 20 years,sometimes with long breaks,life just has to come first.i imagine it is the same for many on here.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you take swinging for what it is... nothing wrong with taking time out from time to time to recharge the batteries, i think that is the way a lot of people do it...

i think too many people come on and act like they are kids in a candy shop..... that is the way to end up burning yourself out....

how many people have we seen come and go in an instant.. lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been playing for the last 3 years and I tend to dip in and out. Live comes first....

"A question to anyone. Is it common to fade in and out of swinging in general after a while? "

well, we dont quite fade out, just sometimes we wanna haver fun with others, but mostly, us two is just perfect.

"A question to anyone. Is it common to fade in and out of swinging in general after a while?

well, we dont quite fade out, just sometimes we wanna haver fun with others, but mostly, us two is just perfect. "

ditto

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

i will take a break from playing every now and then. i find that after a while, or if i overdo it, swinging becomes jaded and little less fun. so a couple of weeks away and i am up for it again. it just keeps it fresh for me.

"i have been swinging off and on for 20 years,sometimes with long breaks,life just has to come first.i imagine it is the same for many on here."

+1 well +2 here

def drop in and out of actual meets you get a bit jaded from it and your everyday lovely life is often so busy you dont have time for this additional pleasure x

"i have been swinging off and on for 20 years,sometimes with long breaks,life just has to come first.i imagine it is the same for many on here."

Snap...

Think it depends on how much swinging features in your life, for some, swinging is their life and everything revolves around it and for others it is more of a recreational pastime and therefore it is easy to fade in and out, we take breaks every so often to deal with the issues that life throws at us and swinging is very much put on a back burner.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We are always dipping in and out depending on how much free time we have...

» Add a new message to this topic