FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bbw

bbw

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any bbw point me in the way of good bbw site or dating bbw site

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You didn't think to google no?

"You didn't think to google no?"

Dammit Sassy... that's the easy option that doesn't come with a "look at me" element

"You didn't think to google no?

Dammit Sassy... that's the easy option that doesn't come with a "look at me" element "

oh we're cynical today ladies !

"You didn't think to google no?

Dammit Sassy... that's the easy option that doesn't come with a "look at me" element "

OPs profile gives a lot away

Does google rate and recommend? No.

" any bbw point me in the way of good bbw site or dating bbw site"

come to my slimming world class on tuesday theres loads there

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The man is asking for advice, if it was a " look at me " post, then it is allowed...but I can't see how anyone would get to that from his post.

A persons profile is not up for discussion unless they ask for it or it is relevant to his question. I see neither.

To the OP...you are better using Google or the likes, as no one will be able to put sites onto the forum.

Good luck.

" any bbw point me in the way of good bbw site or dating bbw site

come to my slimming world class on tuesday theres loads there "

lol watch out for random fella's hanging around weight watchers!

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"The man is asking for advice, if it was a " look at me " post, then it is allowed...but I can't see how anyone would get to that from his post.

A persons profile is not up for discussion unless they ask for it or it is relevant to his question. I see neither.

To the OP...you are better using Google or the likes, as no one will be able to put sites onto the forum.

Good luck."

really? you cant? oh well..perhaps he's hoping for a reply privately..which he may have worked out from the rules about posting sites? lol

and then of course you would have to view the profile..

just a view...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

No I can't.

But, if the man is asking the question to get attention from BBW's , even hoping they mail him, then that is up to him, it isn't against any rules....and for me personally I don't see anything wrong in it. Lots of people use these forums for attention one way or another.

If asking a question on the forums is a look at me thread, then a lot of us do it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as ive posted in the forum before would love to see a bbw chat area.

but the main reason for the orginal post was to get in touch with bbw and the admirres

"No I can't.

But, if the man is asking the question to get attention from BBW's , even hoping they mail him, then that is up to him, it isn't against any rules....and for me personally I don't see anything wrong in it. Lots of people use these forums for attention one way or another.

If asking a question on the forums is a look at me thread, then a lot of us do it."

makes me laugh how its normally the same old people that turn a simple question into a look at me post and lets while we at it have a dig at Ops profile

"No I can't.

If asking a question on the forums is a look at me thread, then a lot of us do it.

makes me laugh how its normally the same old people that turn a simple question into a look at me post and lets while we at it have a dig at Ops profile "

Agrees.... been on here about 2 weeks now and just read the forums and see what is being said, and there is a continuous trend of 'smacking down' the OP especially if they have been members of FAB for a relatively short time...

"No I can't.

makes me laugh how its normally the same old people that turn a simple question into a look at me post and lets while we at it have a dig at Ops profile Agrees.... been on here about 2 weeks now and just read the forums and see what is being said, and there is a continuous trend of 'smacking down' the OP especially if they have been members of FAB for a relatively short time... "

Yes and we all know who those main culprits are, after posting a couple of thoughts in the past there are 3/4 who in general think they have the right to attack single guys posts and that they sit and patronise anyone new to the forums!! If a topic has been posted before and discussed many times it does not matter!! who has time to check the countless pages of previous posts?? The OP is well within his rights to ask any question he sees fit without being flamed, and yes he could of googled it but asked for a recommendation, as there are loads of rubbish sites out there and his request would help him save time.

Next time some of you should think before you flame.

These forums aren't just for you and your clique of unauthorised moderators

Its about time the moderators warned the ones who continually do this and start giving them bans for it

Now I sound like one of them

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"as ive posted in the forum before would love to see a bbw chat area.

but the main reason for the orginal post was to get in touch with bbw and the admirres"

And why not

Good luck

The pleasure giver has my full support with his posting.

"You didn't think to google no?"
. Oh be quiet and answer the question lol .

Ironic how the posters who attempted to belittle the OP have not responded (they usually do).... perhaps this post did not quite go the way they perceived.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok lets not do the same as the people you are commenting on.

Moral of the story, respect all users please.

Will shut this now.

Finally a thread that sticks up for the poor newbie OP! Thank You peeps!