FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Club ISIS leeds Opinion's Please

Club ISIS leeds Opinion's Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All

I am Thinking about going to ISIS in leeds and would like to know if anyone has personal experience of this venue?

I have read some of the reviews and find them mixed.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the views were mixed in the review section why would they be different here. Anyone with an opinion has probably posted in the review section. Go and make your own mind up

"Hi All

I am Thinking about going to ISIS in leeds and would like to know if anyone has personal experience of this venue?

I have read some of the reviews and find them mixed.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks"

Well firstly its a swingers club, it isn't hard to find and its genuine.

Now the rest.

Its not the best of clubs, it is ok but a little shabby in places and can be quiet at times. Some daytimes can be better than evenings but you pay your monies and take your chance. There are better but you will have to travel. La Chambre in Sheffield, Partners in Bury are just 2. I choose not to go there as i have been and wasted ages with only a few in who don't want a single male.

To sum up i would say average at best.

i have been but not for awhile, its ok, its not the best club, you cant beat going to chams, in leeds there not any other clubs to go to, there use to be a good one ine morley but it closed down now i think unless its moved sum where else pleasure lounge i think it was called

we are regulars, and with any club, its only as good as the people in it.You cannot determine when or if any club will be busy at any given time, so you just have to take the bull by the horns and go and make your own mind up.

What i will say, and this is not just in Isis, we have found that the single guys will NOT chat to you, but they expect you to play with them when the time comes.Personally,we dont play with anyone who cant at least say hello to us in the bar beforehand.Oh, and this is from a couple who do play with single guys.

So what i would say is, if you go to a club, at least make the effort to try and speak to a few people,it might improve your chances.

As for the shabby comment....well i wouldnt say that at all, ive been to worse. D.

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Nice club with very friendly people. If you want flash decor or a large club it would be best to go to somewhere like partners. Isis does its job well though.

"we are regulars, and with any club, its only as good as the people in it.You cannot determine when or if any club will be busy at any given time, so you just have to take the bull by the horns and go and make your own mind up.

What i will say, and this is not just in Isis, we have found that the single guys will NOT chat to you, but they expect you to play with them when the time comes.Personally,we dont play with anyone who cant at least say hello to us in the bar beforehand.Oh, and this is from a couple who do play with single guys.

So what i would say is, if you go to a club, at least make the effort to try and speak to a few people,it might improve your chances.

As for the shabby comment....well i wouldnt say that at all, ive been to worse. D."

Agree 100% about chatting to people! We have not been to ISIS so cant comment on that club. However, we have been to Chams and LC on singles nights. Not one guy spoke to us at either place! And then a crowd of guys expect to play...

And we do meet and play with guys! If you smile and chat you will be way in front of the rest of the idiots there!

i attend isis as a regular and agree with the couples comments, if you make an effort to speak to people and couples youll stand a better chance of a good time, also i think isis is a really nice place with lots of great people who attend there and would recommend it to anyone

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I like it! Not too big, and v friendly. OK, so it isn't brand new but I know they are refurbishing at the mo so who knows?

Go and have fun.

» Add a new message to this topic