FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi curious

Bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would be very interested to hear how other people got started and whether they had any regrets afterwards?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Met a couple and he wanted to suck me. He did it so well that it was a big turn. Since then have fully enjoyed exploring my bi side. Like everything you get good and bad meets whether you are bi or not. No regrets!

Head to me1 sauna.

They've got glory holes so you can find out guilt free.

"Met a couple and he wanted to suck me. He did it so well that it was a big turn. Since then have fully enjoyed exploring my bi side. Like everything you get good and bad meets whether you are bi or not. No regrets! "

Thanks for posting and I guess your right about the good and bad meets!

"Head to me1 sauna.

They've got glory holes so you can find out guilt free. "

I might just do that!

I had sex with a woman when I was nineteen, cleared the curiosity up pretty much instantly.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"I had sex with a woman when I was nineteen, cleared the curiosity up pretty much instantly. "

Could you clear up mine?

"I had sex with a woman when I was nineteen, cleared the curiosity up pretty much instantly.

Could you clear up mine? "

Yes please

"I had sex with a woman when I was nineteen, cleared the curiosity up pretty much instantly. "

Yeah that would be a decider! lol

I wish that I took the opportunity when it came up spontaneously rather than spending years wondering?

"I had sex with a woman when I was nineteen, cleared the curiosity up pretty much instantly.

Could you clear up mine?

Yes please "

Wow if only it was so simple! lol

By *im_66Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

I used to describe myself as bicurious but I played in a group a few times and decided I no longer was!

"I used to describe myself as bicurious but I played in a group a few times and decided I no longer was!

"

I guess thats one way of confirming!

Got chatting to a guy on line for a while, eventually plucked up the courage and met him and he sucked me off and it felt great, met a few more times, I then started fucking him, then started meeting bicples and fucking them both and eventually led to me sucking cock and getting fucked myself. I can play str8 but I am also very bi and love it

Played with a woman during a foursome in a swingers club; touching, kissing, that sort of stuff. Didn't feel repulsed so assume that I am atleast 'bi-playful'

"Got chatting to a guy on line for a while, eventually plucked up the courage and met him and he sucked me off and it felt great, met a few more times, I then started fucking him, then started meeting bicples and fucking them both and eventually led to me sucking cock and getting fucked myself. I can play str8 but I am also very bi and love it"

Sounds good, although the first time seems very daunting!

"Played with a woman during a foursome in a swingers club; touching, kissing, that sort of stuff. Didn't feel repulsed so assume that I am atleast 'bi-playful'"

If you enjoy something it can't be wrong?

By *goodlengthMan  over a year ago

near Trowbridge

I was sucked by a guy during a MMF threesome (both were playing down my business end) and enjoyed it. I enjoy the look of a man's fully erect cock and am keen to explore further.

I'm very open to offers in the Wilts / Berks area.

"I was sucked by a guy during a MMF threesome (both were playing down my business end) and enjoyed it. I enjoy the look of a man's fully erect cock and am keen to explore further.

I'm very open to offers in the Wilts / Berks area. "

Sounds like they'd planned the double bj!

I was never curious, I always knew I enjoyed both, so thankfully was never a decision for me.

"I would be very interested to hear how other people got started and whether they had any regrets afterwards? "

No regrets, but can't find decent men and tv/ts get bombarded like women do

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I think it's impotrtant to meet the right guy if you want to try out playing with a man. For some guys it's a big step and they are nervous. Also do you tell your partner about it? I was seeing a guy for a while whose wife found out and understandably she wasn't very impressed!

Ideally that's what I am looking for either the right bi guy that I have a connection with or preferably a bi couple to explore if I am more than curious.

Could you clear up mine?

Yes please "

Now this I'd love to see

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I would say group play is s good way to start as there is no pressure and if its not for you there are other options lol.

Tbh i'd say us tgirls encounter quite a few bi curious guys as I guess if we look good it kinda eases the initial nerves of Omg its a guy wtf do I do lol.

"I was never curious, I always knew I enjoyed both, so thankfully was never a decision for me. "

I guess your right about always knowing, but thats different from admitting it to yourself?

"I would be very interested to hear how other people got started and whether they had any regrets afterwards?

No regrets, but can't find decent men and tv/ts get bombarded like women do"

Yeah regrets might ruin any future meetings?

And its surprisingly hard to actually find what your looking for!

"I think it's impotrtant to meet the right guy if you want to try out playing with a man. For some guys it's a big step and they are nervous. Also do you tell your partner about it? I was seeing a guy for a while whose wife found out and understandably she wasn't very impressed! "

Yeah I'm finding it a very big step.....although I'm sure I want to explore my bi side!

I'd definitely not want any drama or negativity.....that would put me off another meet!

"Ideally that's what I am looking for either the right bi guy that I have a connection with or preferably a bi couple to explore if I am more than curious."

I'm exactly the same!

Could you clear up mine?

Yes please

Now this I'd love to see "

As would so many people!

"I would say group play is s good way to start as there is no pressure and if its not for you there are other options lol.

Tbh i'd say us tgirls encounter quite a few bi curious guys as I guess if we look good it kinda eases the initial nerves of Omg its a guy wtf do I do lol."

I think I'd be intimidated in a group scenario.....for my first bi experience anyway?

I guess tgirls offer bi curious guys an easier solution?

I started with a couple of mate's at school and been enjoying it ever since.

"I think it's impotrtant to meet the right guy if you want to try out playing with a man. For some guys it's a big step and they are nervous. Also do you tell your partner about it? I was seeing a guy for a while whose wife found out and understandably she wasn't very impressed! "

I am lucky my wife has know from the start.

"I started with a couple of mate's at school and been enjoying it ever since. "

Yeah that was my mistake, I backed away!

"I started with a couple of mate's at school and been enjoying it ever since.

Yeah that was my mistake, I backed away! "

It's never too late. You won't know until you have.

"I started with a couple of mate's at school and been enjoying it ever since.

Yeah that was my mistake, I backed away!

It's never too late. You won't know until you have. "

Very true!

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

My curiosity started in my early 20s following an incident one summer when I was living in a shared house. Have arrived home having had a 'skin full' I had crashed in bed but failed fully lock, and possibly even latch, the room door. I awoke a bit later to find one of the other tenents in my room watching me and wanking. As soon as he realised I was awake he scarpered. Once I had got over the shock of it I realised I had also been turned on by his excitment.

Over the course of the next few weeks I became increasingly intersted in finding out where this could lead and eventually plucked up the courage, with the help of some more drink, to try leaving the door ajar again. The first time nothing happened but on a second time things progressed. This time I intentionally went to bed only half covered by a sheet. This time I stayed awake but faked sleeping and when he came in he started stroking my buttocks. When I pretended to rouse he again left.

On the final attempt I followed the same approach but this time he was also fairly d*unk and bolder. This led to him staying when I was clearly awake and esculating through mutual mastabation and oral. He then fucked me and to be honest it was actually very good but it did enough to make me realise that I actually enjoyed the overall experience and with the right man/men would be happy for more.

I'm not sure if he felt the same way as I was too shy to say anything about it in the cold light of day and shortly after moved out of the house for other reasons.

"My curiosity started in my early 20s following an incident one summer when I was living in a shared house. Have arrived home having had a 'skin full' I had crashed in bed but failed fully lock, and possibly even latch, the room door. I awoke a bit later to find one of the other tenents in my room watching me and wanking. As soon as he realised I was awake he scarpered. Once I had got over the shock of it I realised I had also been turned on by his excitment.

Over the course of the next few weeks I became increasingly intersted in finding out where this could lead and eventually plucked up the courage, with the help of some more drink, to try leaving the door ajar again. The first time nothing happened but on a second time things progressed. This time I intentionally went to bed only half covered by a sheet. This time I stayed awake but faked sleeping and when he came in he started stroking my buttocks. When I pretended to rouse he again left.

On the final attempt I followed the same approach but this time he was also fairly d*unk and bolder. This led to him staying when I was clearly awake and esculating through mutual mastabation and oral. He then fucked me and to be honest it was actually very good but it did enough to make me realise that I actually enjoyed the overall experience and with the right man/men would be happy for more.

I'm not sure if he felt the same way as I was too shy to say anything about it in the cold light of day and shortly after moved out of the house for other reasons."

Wow that could of gone horribly wrong, but at least you found out that you enjoyed being with another guy?

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"I would say group play is s good way to start as there is no pressure and if its not for you there are other options lol.

Tbh i'd say us tgirls encounter quite a few bi curious guys as I guess if we look good it kinda eases the initial nerves of Omg its a guy wtf do I do lol.

I think I'd be intimidated in a group scenario.....for my first bi experience anyway?

I guess tgirls offer bi curious guys an easier solution? "

Ummm not sure, if there where females and males and they where all bisexual it would just be fun x

I think tgirls do, can try it with whats essentially a male but generally a smoother more feminine looking one- do a half way house almost lol.

I guess tgirls offer bi curious guys an easier solution?

Ummm not sure, if there where females and males and they where all bisexual it would just be fun x

I think tgirls do, can try it with whats essentially a male but generally a smoother more feminine looking one- do a half way house almost lol."

Yeah I like the half way house idea! lol

» Add a new message to this topic