FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > single fems

single fems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

are we the only ones who are finding it rather tiresome reading threw a single fems profile only to discover in fact they have a partner hidden amongst there words. it your a couple then change your status and stop wasting a lot of peoples time. the word single fem should mean exactly that dont ya think ?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"are we the only ones who are finding it rather tiresome reading threw a single fems profile only to discover in fact they have a partner hidden amongst there words. it your a couple then change your status and stop wasting a lot of peoples time. the word single fem should mean exactly that dont ya think ????? "

Even if they are playing as a single female. I have in my profile i have a boyfriend but cant see what it matters if i have a boyfriend or not if i play as a single female

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Single guys and females have f/b on their profiles, seen guys who have other guys on their profiles for group sex etc. As long as they say does it matter where they say it?

Worst are those who don't say, like for example, the couples profiles who only ever seem to have the hubby on when trying to arrange a meet with me.

It's Friday tomorrow

"It's Friday tomorrow "

feels like it!

"are we the only ones who are finding it rather tiresome reading threw a single fems profile only to discover in fact they have a partner hidden amongst there words. it your a couple then change your status and stop wasting a lot of peoples time. the word single fem should mean exactly that dont ya think ????? "

I play as a Single female... I play as a couple... I have a single profile and a couples one.. wouldn't matter to me if a woman or man had someone waiting somewhere as long as they fitted my criteria.

Katie, with her masters consent

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

I am part of a couple and live 254 miles away from my other half. Why should I have a couples profile when I ONLY play as a single. Surely a couples profile would be more deceiving...

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Could be the OP meant someone whose profile title/ status is listed as single female, then on reading, has " Don't play or meet alone will only meet with hubby/boyfriend No exception", and is clearly part of a couple.

This confuses, I must admit, but what people put on their profiles is up to them. Always read and move on if they do not appeal to you.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"It's Friday tomorrow "

i wish it was, then i would have a day of work

"It's Friday tomorrow

i wish it was, then i would have a day of work "

And I would be looking forward to a great weekend....

» Add a new message to this topic