FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Quick Meet or Build up ?

Quick Meet or Build up ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackdaniels2016 OP   Man  over a year ago

Yarm

Personally I like to have a build up to meeting however in my experience the intensity of the chat can go just as quick as it started ? So now I'm trying to mix it up a little bit not with much luck I might add, I still need the connection, spark and attraction as I like to make it about the mind and the body.

So now rather than rule out quick meets I'm just going to go with the flow a little bit more and would love to hear others preferences on this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Either, both, go with the flow.....if it works it works....

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Not into quickies or one offs with virtual strangers. We like to get to know people socially first then see where that takes us at a relaxed pace.

I don't know I never get passed asking where question but kind of think that one important

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I prefer to get to know someone, find out what we both enjoy so that we can indulge in mutual pleasure. For a 1-1 meet this is important.

At a club, I might see someone who catches my eye and play after briefly chatting.

I think a bit of both. The element of surprise of a quick one and feeling naughty after but getting to know someone is also good. Getting to know each others likes and experiencing more

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

Like to mix it up, different scenario different sensation

By *uziebabyWoman  over a year ago

Worcester

I rarely meet at the drop of a hat I would rather get to know someone and feel I can trust them. Without that initial trust and some empathy its just not going to happen for me.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

We've pretty Much dropped the long intros & try and find people like us. Chat, make our minds up fairly quickly whether we want to play get confirmation from them of the same and wait till we can be in an area of the country nearer each other. Say hi occasionally in the meantime.

We find the constant chatting can be detrimental, ok if your meeting next week, but if like us you travel about it could go on for weeks. You could say the wrong thing simply because you've had a bad day and want the world to fuck off or say the right thing but in the wrong way, some want to talk about the ins & outs of the meet & we don't & would rather just go with the flow.

So now its more 'We like you, you like us, let's see when we can meet." If that's two months down the road so be it, lifes like that but we won't be chatting daily until then.

For some that's not enough & they want the chase as well so they'll lose interest when they don't get it but Fab fits around our lives & who we are, our lives don't fit around Fab & on that note I'm off to work

S

» Add a new message to this topic