FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Its happened again now i am annoyed ???

Its happened again now i am annoyed ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yet another so called couple......turned out to be a single guy pretending again .

Now i am getting pretty annoyed and pissed off again.....how i wish on here there was a fake fake fake button to press.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptivatingWoman  over a year ago

Chester

There is a report button. Use it. If nothing else it adds some evidence for the admins if someone else reports them too.

"There is a report button. Use it. If nothing else it adds some evidence for the admins if someone else reports them too."

Allready been done and thanks for the advice.....they or should i say he ???? is still here pretending ?????.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you know it's a single man?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Admin get thousands of reports dailyso maybe worth being patient with them

Also unless they've been previous reports about that profile admin do have to make a judgement call as to wether or not your claim is legitimate (I'm not saying it's not btw)

"How do you know it's a single man? "

Been swinging quite a long time so after a few clever questions the penny usually drops but this one even took me in and was very convinceing.....he even has pics on his profile of a female ???.

Did you go and meet him OP?

I kind of hope you did, would love to hear how he squirmed and tried to wriggle out of it haha.

'Er.... yeah, she's just in the bath mate, problem is her big toe has got stuck in the tap and she won't be joining us after all, you good with a wank session instead?'

Amazing!

Luckily I've never experienced it, but seriously, what do they think is going to happen when a meet gets lined up, or it's time to share pics/info.

The madness of the horny single guy really knows no bounds at time haha.

Sorry OP, I know it's frustrating, but it has made me laugh this morning, this very early morning.

Doncaster

"How do you know it's a single man?

Been swinging quite a long time so after a few clever questions the penny usually drops but this one even took me in and was very convinceing.....he even has pics on his profile of a female ???."

If it's a couples profile of course there will be pics of the female on there. Again if you suspect the pics were fake then they should too be reported

Nothing will be done as they bring in money.

We were once canning with the male half of a couple and when Amanda asked to speak to the gem he went to fetch "her". A few minutes later, enter him wearing a wig, a really bad one, and a dress that looked as though he had borrowed it from his mother. He kept up the act and seriously thought he was convincing us he was his "wife". Oh well, it takes all sorts. At least we had a laugh.

Oops, predictive text and early morning. ..... Camming.... Fem. sorry

Been swinging quite a long time so after a few clever questions the penny usually drops but this one even took me in and was very convinceing.....he even has pics on his profile of a female ???.

If it's a couples profile of course there will be pics of the female on there. Again if you suspect the pics were fake then they should too be reported "

His veris were 2 years old so he maybe was on here with a female partner hence the pics incidently the female does not show her face just body ??? after carefull questioning my hunch kicked in low and behold he is a single guy advertising as a couple to get private face pics ???.

"Did you go and meet him OP?

I kind of hope you did, would love to hear how he squirmed and tried to wriggle out of it haha.

'Er.... yeah, she's just in the bath mate, problem is her big toe has got stuck in the tap and she won't be joining us after all, you good with a wank session instead?'

Amazing!

Luckily I've never experienced it, but seriously, what do they think is going to happen when a meet gets lined up, or it's time to share pics/info.

The madness of the horny single guy really knows no bounds at time haha.

Sorry OP, I know it's frustrating, but it has made me laugh this morning, this very early morning."

The best i have heard lately was......my question...Can i see your wife or talk to her....his answer....she is on the school run and then has to sign on and then a hospital appointment hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Doncaster

If it's a couples profile of course there will be pics of the female on there. Again if you suspect the pics were fake then they should too be reported

His veris were 2 years old so he maybe was on here with a female partner hence the pics incidently the female does not show her face just body ??? after carefull questioning my hunch kicked in low and behold he is a single guy advertising as a couple to get private face pics ???."

To be honest I never would have bothered with a profile with veris that out of date anyway let alone get drawn into a conversation with them, that just seems a case of more fool you to me personally

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"We were once canning with the male half of a couple and when Amanda asked to speak to the gem he went to fetch "her". A few minutes later, enter him wearing a wig, a really bad one, and a dress that looked as though he had borrowed it from his mother. He kept up the act and seriously thought he was convincing us he was his "wife". Oh well, it takes all sorts. At least we had a laugh. "

That's the funniest thing I've read in six years on here .

Part of me thinks it must be wind up, but you couldn't make it up

100% true

"We were once canning with the male half of a couple and when Amanda asked to speak to the gem he went to fetch "her". A few minutes later, enter him wearing a wig, a really bad one, and a dress that looked as though he had borrowed it from his mother. He kept up the act and seriously thought he was convincing us he was his "wife". Oh well, it takes all sorts. At least we had a laugh.

That's the funniest thing I've read in six years on here .

Part of me thinks it must be wind up, but you couldn't make it up "

That would go viral if on you tube ha ha ha

How did you actually find out it was a single guy ?

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Ha ha ha

"How did you actually find out it was a single guy ?"

With a few carefully crafted scripted questions gained by being a swinger for years but ???? even this guy duped me in to beleiving him and showing him my private inner sanctum face pics.......

"How did you actually find out it was a single guy ?"

There is one question which blows them away.....just ask to speak to the wife on the phone, then sit back and wait for the feeble excuses that you have heard time and time again, it never ceases to amave me that what they tell you they think you have never heard before.

Baffled...

"We were once canning with the male half of a couple and when Amanda asked to speak to the gem he went to fetch "her". A few minutes later, enter him wearing a wig, a really bad one, and a dress that looked as though he had borrowed it from his mother. He kept up the act and seriously thought he was convincing us he was his "wife". Oh well, it takes all sorts. At least we had a laugh. "

That's hillarious

So you didn't actually meet him/them then ?

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

On another site a guy actually sent us a picture of him and his wife, it was only one of me and my wife. So from that day I'm very careful who I accept as friends. He was reported to admin and banned.

"How did you actually find out it was a single guy ?

There is one question which blows them away.....just ask to speak to the wife on the phone, then sit back and wait for the feeble excuses that you have heard time and time again, it never ceases to amave me that what they tell you they think you have never heard before.

Baffled... "

Was that asked before or after you sent your inner sanctum pics?

Maybe you should have asked to speak to the wife before you showed him your pictures.

"So you didn't actually meet him/them then ?"

No.....after asking to meet up all went quiet then i asked to speak to his so called wife which again went quiet, he is still on here and advertising......no doubt looking for his next victim to gain private pics

With a few carefully crafted scripted questions gained by being a swinger for years but ???? even this guy duped me in to beleiving him and showing him my private inner sanctum face pics......."

Can advise what those carefully crafted questions are?

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Are you going to arrange to meet him(them)?

"Maybe you should have asked to speak to the wife before you showed him your pictures."

Absolutely......as the who once wrote a song "wont get fooled again" seems rather apt now ??

"Are you going to arrange to meet him(them)? "

No chance now as he must have seen my threads on here he has blocked me but i know who he is.......good job we dont live in the same city

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Nothing will be done as they bring in money."

Every report submitted is reviewed. If it can be established that rules have been broken action is taken.

"Maybe you should have asked to speak to the wife before you showed him your pictures."

Good point and in future is going to be on my ticked box as a must, my genuine friends on here have expressed the same sort of thing happening to them time and time again and they are couples, i thought it was just guys that get messed about but it seems quite universal now a days on here.

I have been on and off the site since its beginnings and its never been as bad as it is now, to be fair i have been on a competitors paid site and its just as bad on there.

I guess its just a case of sharpen up your wits trust your instinct etc or ???? as a private mail has suggested just use the site as a springboard to meet people at either clubs or local socials, maybe thats the way forward as its just getting out of hand on here, i dont show anything now on my profile pic wise its not worth the hassle it brings from the fakes ????.

Baffled....

I'm sorry this happened to you, but you seem very bothered about some pictures you sent. If you don't mind me asking what pictures did you send that is now making you feel uncomfortable, and that you feel he wants for a collection?

Mrs

"I'm sorry this happened to you, but you seem very bothered about some pictures you sent. If you don't mind me asking what pictures did you send that is now making you feel uncomfortable, and that you feel he wants for a collection?

Mrs"

Face pics....including some of a certain lady friend with me but mostly obscured, you cant tell who she is but it still concerns me.....hmmmmm.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm sorry this happened to you, but you seem very bothered about some pictures you sent. If you don't mind me asking what pictures did you send that is now making you feel uncomfortable, and that you feel he wants for a collection?

Mrs

Face pics....including some of a certain lady friend with me but mostly obscured, you cant tell who she is but it still concerns me.....hmmmmm."

She knows you've sent them of course?

Doncaster

You know you can tick a box that sets your pics to be automatically deleted from the message once it's read, don't you?

"Maybe you should have asked to speak to the wife before you showed him your pictures.

Good point and in future is going to be on my ticked box as a must, my genuine friends on here have expressed the same sort of thing happening to them time and time again and they are couples, i thought it was just guys that get messed about but it seems quite universal now a days on here.

I have been on and off the site since its beginnings and its never been as bad as it is now, to be fair i have been on a competitors paid site and its just as bad on there.

I guess its just a case of sharpen up your wits trust your instinct etc or ???? as a private mail has suggested just use the site as a springboard to meet people at either clubs or local socials, maybe thats the way forward as its just getting out of hand on here, i dont show anything now on my profile pic wise its not worth the hassle it brings from the fakes ????.

Baffled.... "

We have a different experience to you. We have a great time here

Mrs

Face pics....including some of a certain lady friend with me but mostly obscured, you cant tell who she is but it still concerns me.....hmmmmm."

I hope she knew you were doing that !!!

"You know you can tick a box that sets your pics to be automatically deleted from the message once it's read, don't you? "

I didnt know that and thank you my only reservation once again is that anyone can right click a pic once accepted as a friend and store it on their computer.

I guess i will just have to sharpen up.

Mrs

Face pics....including some of a certain lady friend with me but mostly obscured, you cant tell who she is but it still concerns me.....hmmmmm.

I hope she knew you were doing that !!!"

She does as we are still friends.....

"You know you can tick a box that sets your pics to be automatically deleted from the message once it's read, don't you?

I didnt know that and thank you my only reservation once again is that anyone can right click a pic once accepted as a friend and store it on their computer.

I guess i will just have to sharpen up."

Keep your pics private !

Doncaster

"You know you can tick a box that sets your pics to be automatically deleted from the message once it's read, don't you?

I guess i will just have to sharpen up."

So don't have friends on here until after you've met them, if you want to them meet again, that's what I do people I'm waiting to meet get hotlisted so I don't loose contact until we've met

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

With a few carefully crafted scripted questions gained by being a swinger for years but ???? even this guy duped me in to beleiving him and showing him my private inner sanctum face pics......."

.... hope youve learnt a lesson there hun ..... now move along and stop whinning x

I suppose it's difficult for admin to ascertain whether what was once a genuine couples profile is no longer being used as such...

So don't have friends on here until after you've met them, if you want to them meet again, that's what I do people I'm waiting to meet get hotlisted so I don't loose contact until we've met "

Mrs

Yes I guess a man might be interested in pictures of you and a lady friend, presumably being sexual. It was probably unnecessary to send a picture like that, as most genuine couples wouldnt require anything more than a face pic. I wouldn't worry about the pictures of your face. There's not much anyone can do with a picture of a bog standard face, which could just as easily have come from searching for faces in Google Images. Just a word of warning, if you are restrictive with face pics you will be reducing your chances of genuine couples replying to messages.

Mrs

"Face pics....including some of a certain lady friend with me but mostly obscured, you cant tell who she is but it still concerns me.....hmmmmm."

why are you sending photos with others on them. your a single male

"So you didn't actually meet him/them then ?

No.....after asking to meet up all went quiet then i asked to speak to his so called wife which again went quiet, he is still on here and advertising......no doubt looking for his next victim to gain private pics

"

Name and shame mate! I had a similar situation which I can only guess was a guy fishing for pics. Had a meet lined up and everything. The profile on here is closed now but kik account is still open.

We never send face pics here. We don't have any face pics on our profiles. So far no one has refused to meet us because of that

"Face pics....including some of a certain lady friend with me but mostly obscured, you cant tell who she is but it still concerns me.....hmmmmm.

why are you sending photos with others on them. your a single male"

Look at the thread .......they are not being sent they are on my private section to friends only , these so called couples want to look at your private pics and drool then they take you off as a friend.....get it ??????.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Name and shame mate! I had a similar situation which I can only guess was a guy fishing for pics. Had a meet lined up and everything. The profile on here is closed now but kik account is still open."

Naming and shaming is against the forum rules

Name and shame mate! I had a similar situation which I can only guess was a guy fishing for pics. Had a meet lined up and everything. The profile on here is closed now but kik account is still open."

If you name and shame you get a ban for a while.

Doncaster

Terrible advice he could end up with his own account suspended for naming and shaming as it against the rules, the correct action is always to report

So don't have friends on here until after you've met them, if you want to them meet again, that's what I do people I'm waiting to meet get hotlisted so I don't loose contact until we've met "

Women can do that because they have so much choice. But I think that would be tough for men who have limited choice. We for example wouldn't consider meeting someone if they weren't prepared to except our friend request. Likewise we won't follow up messages if we don't know what the sender looks like.

Mrs

Doncaster

"We never send face pics here. We don't have any face pics on our profiles. So far no one has refused to meet us because of that "

Personally I would, as I only use this site for contact, no pic on here no meet is my rule, however I respect my ways not the only way to do things

"We never send face pics here. We don't have any face pics on our profiles. So far no one has refused to meet us because of that "

They wont refuse to meet you because....you are a couple..... they have nothing to lose, as a single guy looking to meet couples if you have no face pics up on your profile you will not get a meet........simples

So don't have friends on here until after you've met them, if you want to them meet again, that's what I do people I'm waiting to meet get hotlisted so I don't loose contact until we've met

Women can do that because they have so much choice. But I think that would be tough for men who have limited choice. We for example wouldn't consider meeting someone if they weren't prepared to except our friend request. Likewise we won't follow up messages if we don't know what the sender looks like.

Mrs "

You couldnt have said it better

"We never send face pics here. We don't have any face pics on our profiles. So far no one has refused to meet us because of that

Personally I would, as I only use this site for contact, no pic on here no meet is my rule, however I respect my ways not the only way to do things "

It works well for us. We always meet for a social first anyway.

That because you are a couple presumably with lots of offers. A man doesn't have that luxury. Men's messages just get deleted most of the time. A faceless message probably doesn't have a hope in hell.

Mrs

"We never send face pics here. We don't have any face pics on our profiles. So far no one has refused to meet us because of that

They wont refuse to meet you because....you are a couple..... they have nothing to lose, as a single guy looking to meet couples if you have no face pics up on your profile you will not get a meet........simples "

One of us has been a single male before we got together so we do have experience like that lol

Name and shame mate! I had a similar situation which I can only guess was a guy fishing for pics. Had a meet lined up and everything. The profile on here is closed now but kik account is still open.

Naming and shaming is against the forum rules "

My mistake. Ignore please. Posted in the heat of anger that this keeps on happening. Apologies for bad advice!

Doncaster

Mrs "

Not necessarily, we all thacebout own way of doing things but 3 of my male friends I've advised to go things similar to me are now finding themselves to have much more success

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yet another so called couple......turned out to be a single guy pretending again .

Now i am getting pretty annoyed and pissed off again.....how i wish on here there was a fake fake fake button to press.

GRRRRRRRRRRR "

Report and block

[Removed by poster at 30/04/17 09:15:01]

Personally I would, as I only use this site for contact, no pic on here no meet is my rule, however I respect my ways not the only way to do things

It works well for us. We always meet for a social first anyway. "

1000,s of guys to pick from without a face pic.....you will not get a meet ?? the point is if you have private face pics it is you that chooses who to be friends with via your gut instinct, most of the time you are right but these guys on here pretending are getting more clever in being your friend as a couple.

Once being accepted as a friend they can then see your private pics....end off.

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Hard to find genuine profiles on here.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This is what I do it stops all the pic collectors

"Face pics....including some of a certain lady friend with me but mostly obscured, you cant tell who she is but it still concerns me.....hmmmmm.

Look at the thread .......they are not being sent they are on my private section to friends only , these so called couples want to look at your private pics and drool then they take you off as a friend.....get it ??????."

you were asked what photos you sent this is what yu replied!!

''"I'm sorry this happened to you, but you seem very bothered about some pictures you sent. If you don't mind me asking what pictures did you send that is now making you feel uncomfortable, and that you feel he wants for a collection?

Mrs"

1000,s of guys to pick from without a face pic.....you will not get a meet ?? the point is if you have private face pics it is you that chooses who to be friends with via your gut instinct, most of the time you are right but these guys on here pretending are getting more clever in being your friend as a couple.

Once being accepted as a friend they can then see your private pics....end off."

What type of pics are you potentially uncomfortable about people seeing?

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I suppose it's difficult for admin to ascertain whether what was once a genuine couples profile is no longer being used as such...

"

Not really just get them to photo verify again.

Once being accepted as a friend they can then see your private pics....end off."

Keep your pics private then until you have spoken to both of them.

This is what I do it stops all the pic collectors"

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Yeah a WHOLE fiver a month.

Admin must be rubbing their hands together and cackling in glee

"Nothing will be done as they bring in money.

Yeah a WHOLE fiver a month.

Admin must be rubbing their hands together and cackling in glee

"

Lol

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Look at the thread .......they are not being sent they are on my private section to friends only , these so called couples want to look at your private pics and drool then they take you off as a friend.....get it ??????."

I believe their point is -

As a single mans profile the only face pics you can have on your account are your own. You can't have pics of other peoples faces, even with their permission, on your profile, public friends only or private.

Look at the thread .......they are not being sent they are on my private section to friends only , these so called couples want to look at your private pics and drool then they take you off as a friend.....get it ??????.

As a single mans profile the only face pics you can have on your account are your own. You can't have pics of other peoples faces, even with their permission, on your profile, public friends only or private."

he actually says he sent photos with her on to the ''couple''

As a single mans profile the only face pics you can have on your account are your own. You can't have pics of other peoples faces, even with their permission, on your profile, public friends only or private.

he actually says he sent photos with her on to the ''couple''"

He said her face wasn't visible. It's allowed to have other people in photos as long as they aren't identifiable. We do, and likewise I feature anonymously on a few profiles. I'm assuming the photos he sent were anonymous sexual photos of a man and a woman - the type that is seen on many many profiles on a Fab. Where he should have been suspicious was that the 'couple' wanted to see those photos. I don't think many couples looking for a single guy would be particularly interested in seeing pictures of the guy with another woman.

Mrs

By *exmadscotMan  over a year ago

alloa

he actually says he sent photos with her on to the ''couple''"

you're way out of order sharing pics like that, and also all that rubbish that you can spot fakes? yeah right, little head ruling the big head I think.

it's you that should be in trouble with admin for having female pics on a male profile

By *-elleWoman  over a year ago

Romford

I've had a similar experience on here but the account was reported, admin were straight on it. She was a single female account, unverified, I had my suspicions but carried on the chat just the same, what harm does it do, if you give someone the benefit of the doubt as long as you are sensible with your own actions. My partner had been chatting with her on his account hence the introduction. For me it was the way she spoke and the things she said. Very like a man. In one example she wanted my partner to validate that her pics were better than mine. She then messaged my account to tell me he liked her pics more and did I agree with his sentiment. She got quite annoyed when I advised her that yes her unverified pics were stunning but not better! Possibly, but without verification there is not comparison, she didn't like that response and unleashed a torrent of abuse before blocking me. We live and learn. It can be upsetting at the time but we move one.

you're way out of order sharing pics like that, and also all that rubbish that you can spot fakes? yeah right, little head ruling the big head I think.

it's you that should be in trouble with admin for having female pics on a male profile

"

He didn't share her face pic! Absolutely stacks of single male profiles share public pictures of themselves having sex with women. Pictures that are shared with anyone who is a member of Fab. It's perfectly allowed for a single man to have a female on their pictures to be shared with everyone or one individual. As long as the face is not shown.

Mrs

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

He didn't share her face pic! Absolutely stacks of single male profiles share public pictures of themselves having sex with women. Pictures that are shared with anyone who is a member of Fab. It's perfectly allowed for a single man to have a female on their pictures to be shared with everyone or one individual. As long as the face is not shown.

Mrs"

define mostly obscured?

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

sorry but your carefully crafted questions and yrs of being a swinger.....would only prove you were chatting to a male a long way short of it only being a male.if things go wrong its easy to blame everything else other than yourself.

Mrs

define mostly obscured?"

If the face is blurred that is sufficient in my experience to satisfy the moderators.

"It's perfectly allowed for a single man to have a female on their pictures to be shared with everyone or one individual. As long as the face is not shown.

Mrs

define mostly obscured?

If the face is blurred that is sufficient in my experience to satisfy the moderators. "

Yes it is BUT how many couples would want to see a potential single male that they are going to meet, with another persn in the photos, would you?

By *utdoor couple.Couple  over a year ago

Coventry

Only face pics we send are readily available on the book of faces, so if we get recognised on here by someone we know, we can claim they must have been stolen from said site, hope this helps

And its the gift that keeps on giving !! Its given loads of us a laugh too ! Ha ha

"We were once canning with the male half of a couple and when Amanda asked to speak to the gem he went to fetch "her". A few minutes later, enter him wearing a wig, a really bad one, and a dress that looked as though he had borrowed it from his mother. He kept up the act and seriously thought he was convincing us he was his "wife". Oh well, it takes all sorts. At least we had a laugh.

And its the gift that keeps on giving !! Its given loads of us a laugh too ! Ha ha "

How about the 'couple' who when the guy was talking and playing with himself on cam was asked if the wife was nearby went off screen and came back with an old polaroid picture of a topless female to prove she was real !!.

And it actually says that in the verification they have on their profile it goes along the lines of "saw **** on cam has a lovely cock and fit body his wife looks amazing when he showed me a picture of her" lol

How about the 'couple' who when the guy was talking and playing with himself on cam was asked if the wife was nearby went off screen and came back with an old polaroid picture of a topless female to prove she was real !!.

And it actually says that in the verification they have on their profile it goes along the lines of "saw **** on cam has a lovely cock and fit body his wife looks amazing when he showed me a picture of her" lol "

"It's perfectly allowed for a single man to have a female on their pictures to be shared with everyone or one individual. As long as the face is not shown.

Mrs

define mostly obscured?

If the face is blurred that is sufficient in my experience to satisfy the moderators.

Yes it is BUT how many couples would want to see a potential single male that they are going to meet, with another persn in the photos, would you? "

Of course, I've already suggested earlier in the thread that it was naiive of the OP to believe that a couple would want to be sent pictures of a potential playmate having sex with someone else. I would find that quite odd if such pictures were sent to us. However we have no issues with such pictures being on their public or friends pictures and a lot of men and couples do that (including us - 6 men including my husband feature on our profile ranging from a hand/limb to full body). So what I was trying to point out was that the OP is not out of order or wrong or breaking Fab rules, as suggested by some contributors, to share anonymous pictures of him with a playmate on Fab. Just a bit foolish in thinking that that's what a couple might want to see.

Mrs

Mrs

Straight out of a scene from"carry on swinging"

"We were once canning with the male half of a couple and when Amanda asked to speak to the gem he went to fetch "her". A few minutes later, enter him wearing a wig, a really bad one, and a dress that looked as though he had borrowed it from his mother. He kept up the act and seriously thought he was convincing us he was his "wife". Oh well, it takes all sorts.

At least we had a laugh. "

pmwl

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Tell me about it!!!!!

just meet in a boozer first .....then you know theres a couple ??

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

[Removed by poster at 30/04/17 21:32:46]

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

thats clever on a free site

By *_and_J99Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

Had this last week. A couple who was less than 5 miles away was interested and was shy at first and then within 30 mins wanted to meet. Without going into to much detail, Tesco car park was agreed but didn't feel right so D walked over with the dog and the only person there was an old guy on his phone in the car. J messaged and D seen him on his phone.

Once D got back and messaged what he'd seen to them they was no longer on this site within 5mins.

What do they really get out of it?

"Had this last week. A couple who was less than 5 miles away was interested and was shy at first and then within 30 mins wanted to meet. Without going into to much detail, Tesco car park was agreed but didn't feel right so D walked over with the dog and the only person there was an old guy on his phone in the car. J messaged and D seen him on his phone.

Once D got back and messaged what he'd seen to them they was no longer on this site within 5mins.

What do they really get out of it? "

Hopefully talk the bloke into having a meet, man-o-mano!?

Cirencester

"Had this last week. A couple who was less than 5 miles away was interested and was shy at first and then within 30 mins wanted to meet. Without going into to much detail, Tesco car park was agreed but didn't feel right so D walked over with the dog and the only person there was an old guy on his phone in the car. J messaged and D seen him on his phone.

Hopefully talk the bloke into having a meet, man-o-mano!?"

Then why not be straight and honest. Just say guy of 50 years of age (he looked around that age) wanting to meet a couple.

Then why not be straight and honest. Just say guy of 50 years of age (he looked around that age) wanting to meet a couple. "

Would you have been interested in him if he did that? I don't know but guess he's had no success as a single so has made up a couple story to at least get a meet and thus get over that first hurdle.

Out him in the forum so everyone can block him

And report him

Cirencester

Then why not be straight and honest. Just say guy of 50 years of age (he looked around that age) wanting to meet a couple.

Would you have been interested in him if he did that? I don't know but guess he's had no success as a single so has made up a couple story to at least get a meet and thus get over that first hurdle."

No we wouldn't but that's not to say others won't. It's just a little to creepy to be honest. Yes we all can be someone we're not on the internet but when there's a chance to meet then when it comes to it nothing will happen as it's clearly not who they made out to be.

Would you have been interested in him if he did that? I don't know but guess he's had no success as a single so has made up a couple story to at least get a meet and thus get over that first hurdle.

No we wouldn't but that's not to say others won't. It's just a little to creepy to be honest. Yes we all can be someone we're not on the internet but when there's a chance to meet then when it comes to it nothing will happen as it's clearly not who they made out to be.

"

All along I've just being guessing but there appears to a fair bit of blokes pretending to be a couple so they can get the meet. Presumably thereafter they hope to spin a convincing story to get what they want, meet with the female if it was a couple swop or with the bloke maybe!

Hell, after all this might try it myself!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic