FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > can any couples recommend

can any couples recommend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unksAlive OP   Couple  over a year ago

york

any w/e good looking fit males for my wife? so we are not shelling out hotel costs only to be let down by a timewaster-if u can would u message us? thanks-please please please-no single guys pretending to be couple

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *occosboysCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Lancaster

"any w/e good looking fit males for my wife? so we are not shelling out hotel costs only to be let down by a timewaster-if u can would u message us? thanks-please please please-no single guys pretending to be couple"

As a MM couple can voutch for my swinging buddy Dave, hes a great swinger!! check him out cityboy2001

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

We tryed putting a post up to meet single guys at a club for this reason, and guess what, still the same old excuses. What got me mad was loads have been chatting and wanting to meet, then they dont turn up. I kinda gave up now, it will happen when it happens i guess.

But good luck in your search x

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

The only way we meet single guys is if they come to us. If you have to go to a hotel cos you can't have him home then just meet in a pub near you. Then if he turns up and you get on with him phone and book a room on the night from the list of nearby hotels that you now keep in your pocket

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Talk about getting everyone else to do the hard work and find the decent guys for you hahaha

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Exactly my thoughts... we are all in the same boat. We dont pimp out our friends sorry!

Mistress x

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Not a complete miserable bugger (just dont like the idea of treating friends like pieces of meat - even if they do occasionally enjoy that lol). Do hope you find what you are looking for and with some patience you will. Look for guys who are verified by couples, who will chat on phone or cam and ask for a confirming text the morning of the meet. We find a social meet s out the one nighters and gives us a chance to see how we feel without missing out on a playmeet.

Mistress x

By *incolnjamesMan  over a year ago

Linoln

"Exactly my thoughts... we are all in the same boat. We dont pimp out our friends sorry!

Mistress x"

I for one don't mind being pimped out lol. Seriously though, check the guys verifications. We all have the same issues which is why the verification system on here makes it one of the best sites around in the UK.

Personally I generally steer clear of people who have been members over 6 months and still have no verifications. The same goes for couples who haven't been verified in a long time (unscrupulous ex's have been known to keep profiles going without the lady's knowledge).

A lot of couples I know apply the same principles. Apply common sense and be polite and you will find what you want.

James

» Add a new message to this topic