FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > North West Swinging

North West Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on and off the scene for 2-3 years now, and i have noticed a sharp decrease in the amount of genuine people joining the scene.

Many people claim to be set for the fun and frolics that swinging can offer with friendships being created. However many people appear to be on the scene to see pics and get a kick from chatting to genuine people. Mainly i have experienced this from guys claiming to be a couple.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind and say this lifestyle is not for them, but it leads me to the question:

is genuine swinging dying out in the north west?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have been on and off the scene for 2-3 years now, and i have noticed a sharp decrease in the amount of genuine people joining the scene.

Many people claim to be set for the fun and frolics that swinging can offer with friendships being created. However many people appear to be on the scene to see pics and get a kick from chatting to genuine people. Mainly i have experienced this from guys claiming to be a couple.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind and say this lifestyle is not for them, but it leads me to the question:

is genuine swinging dying out in the north west?"

I hope not, I'm still fairly new to the scene, wanna experience sooooo many things yet . . . . . . just struggling to connect with the right people to help me out

the key word here is genuine.

Just because they don't reply to your emails, or don't want to meet you, it doesn't mean they aren't genuine

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I have been on and off the scene for 2-3 years now, and i have noticed a sharp decrease in the amount of genuine people joining the scene.

Not as far as I can see, I could host more events than I want to hold.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

They've all moved to Yorkshire!

Manchester

"They've all moved to Yorkshire! "

Yep, lock stock and barrel, Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford etc, in fact anywhere but York

Must be all the sheep...............

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"They've all moved to Yorkshire!

Yep, lock stock and barrel, Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford etc, in fact anywhere but York"

Hush you!

The only problem with the Fabsters in York is they rarely meet. The ones in Leeds are insatiable!

There are still loads of genuine swingers, but a lot more time wasters than ever on here but also on other sites too, stick to the verified people and you can't go far wrong!!

And there does seem to be a lot more people now swinging over the pennines!! Oh and think it's about time fab decides where yorkshire is it's certainly not in the north west or the north east lol.

Manchester

" Oh and think it's about time fab decides where yorkshire is it's certainly not in the north west or the north east lol. "

Yeah but we did win the War of The Roses so it does sort of belongs to us

By *ir-staminaMan  over a year ago

warrington

hah. you're never too far away from a history geek! completely off topic, love it

Wht should the Noth West be any different from any other region?

We dont have any problems,fake profiles are easily found out x

» Add a new message to this topic