FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Living with Parents

Living with Parents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Just a general thought. How come you come across the odd profile where a single fem (at any age) is living with her parents, and that's ok... but if a guy is living with his parents (also at any age, even in his 20's) then that's some sort of no-no? Just thinking back to some discussions I've heard in clubs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Just a general thought. How come you come across the odd profile where a single fem (at any age) is living with her parents, and that's ok... but if a guy is living with his parents (also at any age, even in his 20's) then that's some sort of no-no? Just thinking back to some discussions I've heard in clubs."

These days of impossible to get mortgages, high house prices, and people losing jobs I have no problem with anyone living with their parents in their 20s (40s is a different matter! )

The problem would be that they obviously cannot accommodate so not really my type.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The problem would be that they obviously cannot accommodate so not really my type."

Perhaps they'd pay for a hotel room?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Just a general thought. How come you come across the odd profile where a single fem (at any age) is living with her parents, and that's ok... but if a guy is living with his parents (also at any age, even in his 20's) then that's some sort of no-no? Just thinking back to some discussions I've heard in clubs."

because girs are princesses that need rescuing from the parents house and so it is acceptable for them to be left their waiting for their prince

Boys are meant to be the prince fighting to win the princess and whisk her away to his grand palace, he cant do that if he is still living in a turrett in his parents castle can he??!!

thats my take on it anyway - mainly cos i like to think i am a princess

By *oveshell74Man  over a year ago

ealing

I think you have to take circumstances into account whoever it is. Some people look after their family when they get old for example. Its only those living with there parents out of laziness you need to worry out.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

both are cool, in these economic times who am I to question why someone stays with parents..

could be caring for them.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"The problem would be that they obviously cannot accommodate so not really my type.

Perhaps they'd pay for a hotel room?"

Thats what I hope for.

My two adult children left home to go to uni, but they still have occasions when they move back to the family coop with various b/f g/f mates kids etc. Usually work related or when they are between homes themselves.

Once the youngest moves out I'm gonna buy a houseboat and not give them my postal address!

"Just a general thought. How come you come across the odd profile where a single fem (at any age) is living with her parents, and that's ok... but if a guy is living with his parents (also at any age, even in his 20's) then that's some sort of no-no? Just thinking back to some discussions I've heard in clubs.

These days of impossible to get mortgages, high house prices, and people losing jobs I have no problem with anyone living with their parents in their 20s (40s is a different matter! )

The problem would be that they obviously cannot accommodate so not really my type."

That would be my position too.

I'd never meet in hotel rooms so it would be a no thanks from me.

"My two adult children left home to go to uni, but they still have occasions when they move back to the family coop with various b/f g/f mates kids etc. Usually work related or when they are between homes themselves.

Once the youngest moves out I'm gonna buy a houseboat and not give them my postal address! "

When my youngest went off to uni I thought my middle daughter would move out. Sadly, she moved her boyfriend in and my youngest has decided Derby is far too dead for her and is transferring to a London university: her worldy goods are being sent back by the storage company next week!

Their dad has a four bed house all to himself but they congregate at mine. The credit crunch means I can't sell my house, give them their inheritance now and move away...but I dream...

i pray for the day my folks let me move back into their house. No cooking, o washing and a babysitter there 24/7, it would be ace! Altho i dont think they would see it that way

"My two adult children left home to go to uni, but they still have occasions when they move back to the family coop with various b/f g/f mates kids etc. Usually work related or when they are between homes themselves.

Once the youngest moves out I'm gonna buy a houseboat and not give them my postal address!

When my youngest went off to uni I thought my middle daughter would move out. Sadly, she moved her boyfriend in and my youngest has decided Derby is far too dead for her and is transferring to a London university: her worldy goods are being sent back by the storage company next week!

Their dad has a four bed house all to himself but they congregate at mine. The credit crunch means I can't sell my house, give them their inheritance now and move away...but I dream... "

Shall I make that houseboat a two bedroom one then?

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

Their dad has a four bed house all to himself but they congregate at mine. The credit crunch means I can't sell my house, give them their inheritance now and move away...but I dream...

Shall I make that houseboat a two bedroom one then? "

thats risky.. one of the kids might move in. lol

Mate I feel your pain!I had to move home a couple of years ago as my mum was very ill after my dad pased away and it was like I was some kind of freak!people never bothered to ask why etc!yet now I have my own place some people on here are worried about coming to my place as I live alone!you can't win!ha good luck to you!

Mate I feel your pain!I had to move home a couple of years ago as my mum was very ill after my dad pased away and it was like I was some kind of freak!people never bothered to ask why etc!yet now I have my own place some people on here are worried about coming to my place as I live alone!you can't win!ha good luck to you!

Shall I make that houseboat a two bedroom one then? "

Sounds divine...

I live at home with my parents and my boyfriend lives with me. Temporarily obviously...does that mean a couple living with the girls parents is okay?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Doesnt matter to me at all, i meet at my house so who they live with is no relevance to whether i would meet them or not.

Sadly fewer and fewer people are able to leave home at a young age now.

I asked my mother if i could go stay with her for a week when i have my bathroom done and she said cant you go and stay with someone else

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 14/07/11 18:05:44]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I have the best if both worlds. Live in my dads granny flat. My own place with my own front door, living room kitchen etc but free restaurant, shop, atm machine, taxi service right next door

I meet people back at mine to if they are very lucky x

North Yorkshire

"I live at home with my parents and my boyfriend lives with me. Temporarily obviously...does that mean a couple living with the girls parents is okay?

"

well, as you are a 'fem' it is ok, be even better if you were a 'bi-fem' they can walk on water...

North Yorkshire

"I live at home with my parents and my boyfriend lives with me. Temporarily obviously...does that mean a couple living with the girls parents is okay?

well, as you are a 'fem' it is ok, be even better if you were a 'bi-fem' they can walk on water..."

I am, though, glad that you have pinpointed the inconsistencies on this site and the fact that single men rank very low...

You would think that one of my friends who is reasonably attractive and w/e (so he says) with a nice secluded pad in the country with sea _iews and secluded outdoor playing would be fairly heavily in demand and even me to call on to help out with mmf or mmmf etc but, alas, my friend is a 'single guy'...therefore he goes right down the pecking order...

North Yorkshire

Once the youngest moves out I'm gonna buy a houseboat and not give them my postal address! "

A better idea would be to come and live on my houseboat...

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"both are cool, in these economic times who am I to question why someone stays with parents..

could be caring for them."

See this is party the problem, the conversation (won't say who or what club" went along the lines of "I couldn't meet a guy that still lived with his parents" (did't say what circumstances)... and that was from a female who still lived with her parents herself?

I certainly hope she meant "sorry, cant come back to mine so we'll go to yours, but if can't go there either then not much point meeting". Lol.

because women can get away with anything lol

i mean honestly single women are so hard to find and meets whos going to turn one down just because she lives with her mum?

North Yorkshire

"Just a general thought. How come you come across the odd profile where a single fem (at any age) is living with her parents, and that's ok... but if a guy is living with his parents (also at any age, even in his 20's) then that's some sort of no-no? Just thinking back to some discussions I've heard in clubs.

i mean honestly single women are so hard to find and meets whos going to turn one down just because she lives with her mum?"

Why are there so few single women? Do women generally have a much lower sexual drive and response than men, thus that is why they are scarce on sex sites...

Forum Mod

I really don't care where a guy lives as long as hes what im looking for

I never ask anyone why they can't accommodate,its really none of my business and its very rare that ill go to a guys place for a meet anyway unless I know then pretty well

i mean honestly single women are so hard to find and meets whos going to turn one down just because she lives with her mum?

Why are there so few single women? Do women generally have a much lower sexual drive and response than men, thus that is why they are scarce on sex sites..."

because theres less women cheating on their hubbies than there are men cheating on their wifes maybe ??

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some ladies can indulge with toys and love it, rather than wank to pics on a swingers site and get off teasing via messages..

as I said... some

By *reasured heARTSCouple  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

I just booted em out as soon as possible and made them grow up and stand on there own feet as much as possible and apart from the odd hiccough its made them well rounded people ... they've struggled to make ends meet and now know the value of what they get now ....note they are grown up not still hanging onto the apron strings or being parasites like so many we encounter these days

For the last year, I have stayed with my father...I rarely play homewise(altho do have the occasional meet when I know where and for how long he's away for), I dont kick the arse out of it for sure lol-sure I'd have a party for swingers if I could lol...worse still...I only had a bunkbed till a few months ago(top bunk became the cats bed lol), its my swingings shame all...but fuck it...I just must have friends in low places who like shaggin me lol... (drags mattress to sitting room)

"shhhhhh my dads awake...just pretend ur mormans...."

For the last year, I have stayed with my father...I rarely play homewise(altho do have the occasional meet when I know where and for how long he's away for), I dont kick the arse out of it for sure lol-sure I'd have a party for swingers if I could lol...worse still...I only had a bunkbed till a few months ago(top bunk became the cats bed lol), its my swingings shame all...but fuck it...I just must have friends in low places who like shaggin me lol... (drags mattress to sitting room)

"shhhhhh my dads awake...just pretend ur mormans...."

"Mate I feel your pain!I had to move home a couple of years ago as my mum was very ill after my dad pased away and it was like I was some kind of freak!people never bothered to ask why etc!yet now I have my own place some people on here are worried about coming to my place as I live alone!you can't win!ha good luck to you!"

I am in that situation now !!! am back home looking after my Mum after she had breast cancer (she's 82!!!) got no respect for age that stuff lol, so as my brother lives in London I had to move in !!! unfortunately she now has severe rhuemetoid arthritis and osteoporosis.... so gotta stay as I doint think I could see her going inot a home.

Would love to have my own place again and if the circumstances where diferent I would...but hey nhats life for now... so it's up to people to make their own judgement

"I really don't care where a guy lives as long as hes what im looking for

I never ask anyone why they can't accommodate,its really none of my business and its very rare that ill go to a guys place for a meet anyway unless I know then pretty well"

I looked at it differently: I didn't meet in clubs, hotels, dogging sites, but my home. I live with my adult daughters and one of their boyfriends. There have been times when I had to change venue as someone was at home.

It's nice therefore to be able to go to a playmates home.

What I've found however, is some men don't meet at home because it's "private", "their space" and not a "knocking shop" but happy to come to yours!

I stopped caring about the reason: I take it their house is sacrosant whilst mine is a open house. So for me, if a man can't accommodate he's not coming to mine and I had no desire to meet him!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

any person who moves in to look after their ailing parents should be admired not looked to justify the reason to virtual strangers they meet on an internet site.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"any person who moves in to look after their ailing parents should be admired not looked to justify the reason to virtual strangers they meet on an internet site.

"

and more and more people are doing so.

The young cant always leave because of cost, then you get those that are going threw a divorce then the ones looking after elderly relatives.

In the asian community many familes all live under the same roof

By *isub69Man  over a year ago

Epsom

There is definately a stigma attached with living at home with your parents.

The problem is that certain places are just to expensive to live on your own if you are working full time.

I say this as by working full time you get no help from the state and not only do you have the cost of rent (high in Esatbourne),Council Tax and other utilities. It all adds up and leavesyou with virtually no money to save for either a house or holiday.

I did the whole house share thing at uni and for two years after uni. It wsa fun but can really interfere with you work when housemates are partying all the time.

» Add a new message to this topic