FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Studland beach?

Studland beach?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1dKingCole OP   Man  over a year ago

east london

We are in the area at the end of next week, and was wondering if anyone could tell us anything about Studland's nudist beach?

Is there a better end, or any no no's, and is really only nudist or are there likely play areas for those in the know?

Thanks eveyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickingFantasticMan  over a year ago

Fareham

The nudist area is marked by a blue sign either end, its a decent walk from the national trust entrance/car park for the beach, but if you park on the road , there is a path running through the dunes to the beach roughly in the middle of the naturist section.

It is intended as a genuine nudist beach, although its possible you might find people doing something in the dunes directly behind the beach, cant say I have ever seen that much naughtiness going on there, but I havent been for quite a while either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are in the area at the end of next week, and was wondering if anyone could tell us anything about Studland's nudist beach?

Is there a better end, or any no no's, and is really only nudist or are there likely play areas for those in the know?

Thanks eveyone

"

be very careful a friend of mine was arrested there a few years ago because someone took offence to her playing and people watching ....im being serious here ...

In our opinion this is the best beach in the country. You can play in the dunes as long as you don't do anything too close to families. There are rangers about but usually in a car or dune buggy which you can hear coming from quite a distance.

east london

Thanks for the advice everyone, both here and via PM.

Hoping for some sun now! LOL

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

The dunes have lots of meercats popping their heads up and down...you can guess that if a lot of meercats have converged on a single spot, then something is going on...

Studland?

sounds good to me

"The dunes have lots of meercats popping their heads up and down...you can guess that if a lot of meercats have converged on a single spot, then something is going on..."

Yes and as there are so many you can compare the meercats. Simples!

east london

Thanks for the replies and all the PM's.

Friday, right hand side of the beach, don't do anything in the open, and disappear well into the dunes if the mood or opportunity appears.

Watching out for the patrols on foot in the main areas and occasional quad bikes.

LOL sounds more like over the wire, past the mine field, and dig in under camouflage!

did anyone mention the rats in the sand

» Add a new message to this topic