FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naturism & Swinging

Naturism & Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quamarina1964 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bideford

Same or different lol. I fancy trying my hand at naturism actually!

Who's tried it? and liked it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Tried both at the Fabswingers camping weekend last May held at a Naturist campsite in Norfolk. Was a great weekend and will be going back next year, I would say dont just think about it do it

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

They are both very very different.

I know a family with young children that go on naturist holidays, does that mean the children are swingers?

Naturism is not sexually based, swinging is.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i discovered on swingcamp how much i am a naturist,tho i had my suspicions.

It is very different to swinging,i just like being naked,it does feel more natural

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I think anything sexual s frowned on by naturists on their beaches, quite right really as it can be a family affair.

Thats not to say it doent happen,and naturists are swingers,and vice versa. perhaps just dont flaunt it on a beach

I was able to strip off on holiday recently & really enjoyed the feel of the breeze, and the freedom. No naughtiness though(not that I would have objected!)

Bideford

lol thanks guys, i think i sort of knew the differences, but i have recently had/ the chance to sunbate naked when it was a lovely hot summers day and it was total bliss, so im gonna give it ago

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

i do both. Not all naturists are swingers and not all swingers are naurists. Go for it it is very de-stressing.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Different .. im a naturist and its nothing to do with sex.. its a preference to be without clothes. .. well to me anyway.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"They are both very very different.

I know a family with young children that go on naturist holidays, does that mean the children are swingers?

Naturism is not sexually based, swinging is. "

+1

Bideford

Rite now im gonna google it and find somewhere so i can go test drive it out lol thanks guys

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

I have been going to clothing optional beaches for years and find it hard to swim or wear shorts on a normal beach, its not a sexual thing, more a freedom + relaxation thing for me, but it is nice to see some nice naked female bodies too, go for it + enjoy !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they are different. i've just come back from a naturist holiday in a place called vera playa in Spain, which i would highly recommend for anyone wanting to try out naturism for the first time as it has such a nice big beach and severall naturist apartment complexes and a hotel- there is also a swingers club near by. I have been to a few different naturist places on holiday but that is my favorite.

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Same or different lol. I fancy trying my hand at naturism actually!

Who's tried it? and liked it? "

Very different and we would echo the comments above about families.

We have been on several naturist/clothing optional holidays and have another planned for later this year.Although they have been naturist holidays we have met couples who "enjoy other aspects of the lifestyle" and with whom we have had some swinging fun.This is of course out of public view at the resorts but we also enjoy the freedom feeling that naturism brings.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Lynn Paul Russell's book "Sexcitement" recommends people interested in swinging try naturism first, to get used to being nude around other people. That's basically how we started. We've met a lot of naturists who swing but you have to be careful as many naturists are really prudish and even object to piercings and tattooes as "sexual symbols". No sex please, we're British Naturism!

Best of all is nude swinger camping, there are places in France where you can have holidays like this, and we meet up with friends at naturist sites in UK then swing in private. Youtopia does swinger camping weekends where you can be nude and play outside nude.

By *ns2006Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

" people interested in swinging try naturism first, to get used to being nude around other people. "

Yes, that was one of our worries early on - playing with another couple was great fun but getting naked in a club in front of others was scary for the first few times .... got over it now though

A few holidays near a naturist beach and some visits to Abfabs have changed us (for the better we think !)

KnS

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

Try it + its is very relaxing and stress free, keep us posted and enjoy.

It is addictive !

» Add a new message to this topic