FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys who cant accom

Guys who cant accom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now this is not a rant against single guys. However, we do find it odd that so many'single guys' cant accom. we have heard every reason. from savage dogs to nosy niehbours!

When D was single he had almost open house. Apart from when he had his children.....The successful guys on here seem to be able to accom...whats your best reason....

Sits back and awaits rants....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *quamarina1964Woman  over a year ago

Bideford

lol i totally agree with you hun, if i get messages from single fellas and it says cant accommodate i dont answer! I could accommodate but dont feel it rite to do so, especially if it was all men lol, think you know where im going here ill shut up before i dig deeper hole lol

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Explanations I have been given were ........ just moved back with parents as getting divorced, flatmate doesn't know what I do, my mate's sleeping on the sofa for the time being, single parent etc.

Some are genuine explanations, however some are not. I cannot accommodate, and explain exactly my reasons why on my profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately in this economical climate many guys can't accommodate, they flat share, are lodgers or even live at home with mum.

I know as my grown up son, his friend (parents moved and he didn't) son-in-law, and father are all men who have had to live at my house with me for various reasons and varying lengths of time.

Not all are cheating lying married bastards.

I'm sorry for the genuine singles guys who can't accommodate (living with family etc.) but the moment I see that on a profile I get suspicious and move on

Bideford

yup its a shame really, i guess we shouldnt judge until we know the truth, as in innocent until proven otherwise lol

or better still are the ones that offer to accom when they really shouldn't like the 1 guy who invited me round while his disabled daughter was upstairs (it's ok, she can't get down on her own) or the guy who invited me round late on one night (but you'll have to be quiet cos the kids are in bed)

for clarity, i never went to either !

"lol i totally agree with you hun, if i get messages from single fellas and it says cant accommodate i dont answer! I could accommodate but dont feel it rite to do so, especially if it was all men lol, think you know where im going here ill shut up before i dig deeper hole lol "

Haha we prefer not to accom, mainly for Safety reasons as it is a risk inviting complete strangers (men) into your home. We have had a guy turn up uninvited as he was 'just passing and fancied a cuppa' so No more now, unless we know them!

"Now this is not a rant against single guys. However, we do find it odd that so many'single guys' cant accom. we have heard every reason. from savage dogs to nosy niehbours!

When D was single he had almost open house. Apart from when he had his children.....The successful guys on here seem to be able to accom...whats your best reason....

Sits back and awaits rants.... "

I'm the same as D, can accom except when I have the kids, but I do know a lot of guys who can't for various reasons. Obviously, the main reason is a wife/family at home, but I know some who share with friends/relatives, have moved back to parents due to divorce/split, have never left parents!

My best excuse was that the walls were too thin at theirs!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Now this is not a rant against single guys. However, we do find it odd that so many'single guys' cant accom. we have heard every reason. from savage dogs to nosy niehbours!

oooh.. i can think of a few

they may have kids....

maybe co-sharing houses... (you know what trying a rent a house by yourself costs these days in certain parts of the country....)

there are a million perfectly reasons... just as there is for couples...

Bideford

"lol i totally agree with you hun, if i get messages from single fellas and it says cant accommodate i dont answer! I could accommodate but dont feel it rite to do so, especially if it was all men lol, think you know where im going here ill shut up before i dig deeper hole lol

Haha we prefer not to accom, mainly for Safety reasons as it is a risk inviting complete strangers (men) into your home. We have had a guy turn up uninvited as he was 'just passing and fancied a cuppa' so No more now, unless we know them! "

Yup exactly why i dont give any of my details out, have a seperate mobile also for fabs contacts lol

Sits back and awaits rants....

they may have kids....

maybe co-sharing houses... (you know what trying a rent a house by yourself costs these days in certain parts of the country....)

there are a million perfectly reasons... just as there is for couples..."

Of course there are, we realise that, but there are many many not so genuine reasons...

If you cant accom offer to go half on a hotel....dont always expect cpls to accom! As I said the successful guys are flexible...and dont Whine...

"lol i totally agree with you hun, if i get messages from single fellas and it says cant accommodate i dont answer! I could accommodate but dont feel it rite to do so, especially if it was all men lol, think you know where im going here ill shut up before i dig deeper hole lol

Haha we prefer not to accom, mainly for Safety reasons as it is a risk inviting complete strangers (men) into your home. We have had a guy turn up uninvited as he was 'just passing and fancied a cuppa' so No more now, unless we know them!

Yup exactly why i dont give any of my details out, have a seperate mobile also for fabs contacts lol"

Ha Ha we have a Fun Phone too

I think single guys who are in my generation dont need to explain why they cant accommodate.

just watch the news, rising house prices and lack of jobs are bit of a clue

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Would love to know if you get that suspicious when a Single Fem has it on there profile... Or is that acceptable?

Yet another reason to go to a club, all the fun single guys we meet...... are in a club....

We "Could" accomadate, but choose not to, does that make us fake timewasters too???

So will say again, meet at Clubs if this stuff bothers you.

MARRIED!!!!

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"MARRIED!!!!"

Rubbish!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

it amazes me how many times this topic has come up yet women are never questioned as to why they cant accomodate

"MARRIED!!!!"

Nonsence there are many diffrent reasons why ppl cant accomodate people shouldnt be so judgmental until they know for sure the reasons why .

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Maybe ,just maybe you should use your intuition and judgement when choosing meets rather than assuming because u are single and can accommodate every one else can.

Yes they might be married, or there may be other reasons, spotting a liar aint that hard.

i know one man i trust implicitly who chooses not to accommodate, i know his reasons.i took the time to get to know him rather than leaping to conclusions.

"it amazes me how many times this topic has come up yet women are never questioned as to why they cant accomodate "

+1

"it amazes me how many times this topic has come up yet women are never questioned as to why they cant accomodate

+1"

Single women who cant accom....Its a bit of a No Brainer really! SAFETY!!!

Durrrrr lol

Which is another reason to meet in a club.

Is the same reason we would never meet for the first time at a single guys house.... Fred West/Rosemary West etc etc etc, so who would dare meet a couple at there own home.

We know of a woman who met a man, who took her phone... who tried to strangle her....

Could have been anyone.

Gonna say. Due to redundancy after the Motor industry fell through I had to move back to my parents. Thats why I cant accom, so what we're saying is that if a woman cant accom its fine but if a man cant he's a lying, cheating dog? The cheek.

Luckily im back on my feet now and looking to move out asap but its been a long road!

But then its their loss anyhow!

"Gonna say. Due to redundancy after the Motor industry fell through I had to move back to my parents. Thats why I cant accom, so what we're saying is that if a woman cant accom its fine but if a man cant he's a lying, cheating dog? The cheek.

Luckily im back on my feet now and looking to move out asap but its been a long road!

But then its their loss anyhow! "

Completey agree with you. Good luck have been made redundant twice. You will get there in the end.

"it amazes me how many times this topic has come up yet women are never questioned as to why they cant accomodate

+1

Durrrrr lol "

Yet going to a random blokes house is perfectly safe?!?!

"Gonna say. Due to redundancy after the Motor industry fell through I had to move back to my parents. Thats why I cant accom, so what we're saying is that if a woman cant accom its fine but if a man cant he's a lying, cheating dog? The cheek.

But then its their loss anyhow!

Completey agree with you. Good luck have been made redundant twice. You will get there in the end."

Thanks, I hope so. Its not nice at all is it!?!! The nicest thing anyones said to me in the forum lol

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

i am seperated and can't accomodate. My reasons are on my profile. It doesn't worry me if you don't accept them. But i don't expect everyone else to accomodate and am more than happy with sharing a hotel.

Not every single guy on here is married and cheating, any more than every single lady is.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if you do accom

many people are lovely.

some:

arrive with nothing to drink but your beers

get pissed and damage your furniture

squirt and gush over your bedding

leave their condoms on the floor

are indiscrete to the neighbours

and so on.

Bideford

"if you do accom

many people are lovely.

some:

and so on.

"

lol exactly, why i wont take the chance of accommodating either, im not married, but am single, but just choose to stay safe in my own home, not too much to ask is it lol

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

+1

Durrrrr lol

Yet going to a random blokes house is perfectly safe?!?! "

I prefer hotels or clubs to be honest.

"if you do accom

many people are lovely.

some:

and so on.

"

+1

+1

Durrrrr lol

I prefer hotels or clubs to be honest."

Yeh I really enjoy a hotel meet not sure why?!!?

Must be a kink of mine!

I can accommodate if you can travel.

+1

Durrrrr lol

Must be a kink of mine!"

Cos its naughty? Even naughtier in the day time.

I always feel bad for the chambermaid though. I do tend to leave the bed a bit soggy.

By *onjoMan  over a year ago

west mids

Single guys here that CAN Accommodate !

+1

Durrrrr lol

Must be a kink of mine!

Cos its naughty? Even naughtier in the day time.

I always feel bad for the chambermaid though. I do tend to leave the bed a bit soggy."

Haha if only it was my birthday, think you'd be a real treat

"it amazes me how many times this topic has come up yet women are never questioned as to why they cant accomodate "

Stay wiv my wee mammy in a 1 bed tenement!

"Haha if only it was my birthday, think you'd be a real treat "

Do you only treat yourself on your birthday? Weird!

"Haha if only it was my birthday, think you'd be a real treat

Do you only treat yourself on your birthday? Weird!"

On recent birthdays not had much of a choice haha

"Haha if only it was my birthday, think you'd be a real treat

Do you only treat yourself on your birthday? Weird!

On recent birthdays not had much of a choice haha "

LOL!

I like you, you're funny.

By *harmer1970Man  over a year ago

yeovil

im a single guy but also a full time father to my 3yo daughter,my only free time is in the evenings and naturally im very choosy who i invite over !! think you will find its very much swings and roundabouts ...........

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

My OH moved into his mums when he was going through a divorce until he could find a place of his own.

It does happen you know, people do tell the truth sometimes.

"My OH moved into his mums when he was going through a divorce until he could find a place of his own.

It does happen you know, people do tell the truth sometimes. "

Think you are all missing the point!

While there are no doubt many genuine reasons for not being able to accomadate, many of which have been illustrated by posters so far! The point I made was that there seems to be a MAJORITY of guys who cant accom! They cant all be gen reasons....way too many of them! But either way no offence meant to gen guys...we do meet a fair few! lol

I don't get suspicious but I think what a pity because I can accommodate and I think it should be give and take otherwise you end up with someone getting their feet too comfortably under the table and that can cause problems in itself.

Ok I can see ya point

But take me fa an instance

I'm going bankrupt soon and will have to leave my house

I'm actually going to live with my ex wife and daughter while I get back on my feet

I'm then moving to Scotland in march to live with my partner (fmuma)and get married

So as ya can see some reasons are gen

But I doubt ya never expected that one pmsl xx

I prefer to meet in my own home, but those invited were few and far between, and I used my own judgement in who got invited in.

Personally I too dismissed any man who couldn't accommodate: couldn't care less what the reason was. After one man told me he didn't shit on his doorstep but wanted to come to mine I took the _iew they all thought that!

Just as I assume everyone is barebacking and look out for me accordingly, I assume men that don't accommodate are precious about their homes but assume mine is a knocking shop and ignore them!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As we don't want to play at a persons house it doesn't matter if they accomodate or not to us.

We do our own checks to out people who we don't want to play with, but we don't laugh at anyone elses reasons of why they don't accomodate, as some of them could be true.

But, whatever works for each person is up to them, you just may be missing out on some great meets if your minds are closed over little things.

Well hopefully i'll be able to accomodate soon as i'm seeing about buying a place, but its certainly not cheap for young people to get houses these days, especially in amd around Edinburgh. Or i could just spend my deposit money on a Lotus or something.

We can accom ........ but be rest assured - the only people who get here are the ones we already know and the ones who are also prepared to give us their address and landline phone number as well (sorry - but if you want to know where we live - then we want to know where you live).... simple really

"We can accom ........ but be rest assured - the only people who get here are the ones we already know and the ones who are also prepared to give us their address and landline phone number as well (sorry - but if you want to know where we live - then we want to know where you live).... simple really"

Sounds reasonable enough to me!

hexham

"if you do accom

many people are lovely.

some:

and so on.

"

Ffs _iew, you promised never to mention it again! i mean how many times do i have to apologise!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I didn't tell promise....

Well maybe one or two people

hexham

So long as you were discrete

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"So long as you were discrete "

I was... And don't worry the guy I told was sacked the week before.

Sumit about jacking... Or maybe I misheard and it was hacking.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 27/07/11 23:41:07]

staffs

Sits back and awaits rants.... :-

they may have kids....

there are a million perfectly reasons... just as there is for couples...

Of course there are, we realise that, but there are many many not so genuine reasons...

If you cant accom offer to go half on a

hotel....dont always expect cpls to accom! As I said the successful guys are flexible...and dont

Whine... "

Can't accom won't accom and my reasons are my business.

I don't need to explain to anyone just as all the others who can't don't have too!

Not desperate enough to warrant lining the pockets of couples who use hotels! Am I being cynical? No more than all those doubting Thomas's out there.

Easy for couples to make a profit when you think how many guys they could meet in an evening and don't tell me it doesn't happen..

I make it clear can't won't and it's their choice should they wish to take things further and no pressure either way...

So I may not get as many meets as others but I'll tell you one thing it makes the ones that happen very special events.

this isn't a competition or a way of life at least not for me but it is a fabulous pass time.

I don't and won't judge peeps who can't accom it's their business; so I choose carefull and my quip about not meeting in hotels is just what i feel. Others may have excellent hotel meets it's just not for me....

I've never been unruly, messy or disrespectful of any ones home and consider myself to be a well behaved guest because I was brought up to respect peoples property, possessions and way of life and choices...that doesn't mean I have to agree with their opinions just as you don't have to with mine and we can all agree to disagree and just move on.

I dare say some are cheating but it's not just guys, so be a little more choosy in your selection process and pass by those who can't accom and it's amazing just how many can't till you check out their verifications! I know situations change.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"if you do accom

many people are lovely.

some:

and so on.

"

Maybe your pre-meet interrogation skills need some work

hereford

Come lets face it, its a fact that a hell of a lot of so-called single guys on here cannot accommodate because their wife would be pretty pissed off about them inviting some fuck-fodder round for the evening.

Some guys may have a perfectly genuine reason for not accommodating and some of those might even be believable.

Because its a fact that humans tell untruths the odds are stacked against every ones bid to appear genuine whether they are genuine or not.

In the mean time we all make our own pre-meet judgments, sometimes we get it right and sometimes we get it wrong as with everything and anything in life not just swinging.

We get 100's of PM's from so-called single guys who get no response from us, 'coincidentally' 99% of them display 'cannot accommodate'. However, some guys do make the right impression on us and we might meet and might play with them, some can accommodate and some can't

+1

Durrrrr lol

Yet going to a random blokes house is perfectly safe?!?! "

...and who's to say she's not eyeing up the goods in your house so that a dodgy friend of hers can come round and rob you later?

Cynical I know, and not even crossed my mind before now.... think I'm going to lock my doors and never meet anyone again!

We I can't accom only some times as I live at home while studying

But does make me laugh you don't accom but accuse others bein fake when there are genuine reasons or maybe they also don't wana let ppl know were live till they know em better

to be honest i never judge men on if they can accommodate or not

Im single, 100% single but i do not accommodate for my own personal reasons and i respect that single guys who dont aaccommodate have theirs

so long as im attracted to them and we get on thats good enough for me

"to be honest i never judge men on if they can accommodate or not

Im single, 100% single but i do not accommodate for my own personal reasons and i respect that single guys who dont aaccommodate have theirs

so long as im attracted to them and we get on thats good enough for me "

The difference is you don't accommodate so hardly in a position to question others that don't! It's those that don't want you in their house but want to play in yours that annoy me!

I have several guys and chatted to some who cannot accommodate as they have children living with them, I also have a good friend that lives and cares for his mother so there are real reasons

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i have on my profile i can't accomodate - but occasionally i do when i know there is no chance of family or kids coming to the door. i won't play with a guy if he can't for whatever reason but refuses to respect my reasons also and still expect me to suddenly drop everything and invite him into my home.

as i am not working just now i can't afford to share hotel costs - so therefore it would just be a social meet or no meet at all.

An earlier poster hit the Nail on the Head for us...its guys who are 'Precious' about thier house and privacy who really get to us. If guys are upfront and married we dont really care...the other comment that hit a chord was 'dont shit on own doorstep'but happy to shit on ours...

We do meet mostly single guys, and we do have a process for ing out the idiots. And we have invited one or two that we know to ours.

So we are flexible...and have a selection process. Honesty is the best policy with us. Many single guys wonder in the forums why the dont get meets..not being willing to accom is one reason of many! And as for the IDIOT who posted cpls make a profit from hotel meets.....How dare you? We always go at least halves, and are usually out of pocket!

Thats a whoe new RANT!

It doesnt bother me why men cannot accomodate it just doesnt fit my needs, I dont like hotels and cant accomodate myself so only meet with guys who can.

A lot of men I know in my normal life live with several flat mates or family members as they cant afford a flat on their own in this economic climate, its just a sign of the times

"I'm sorry for the genuine singles guys who can't accommodate (living with family etc.) but the moment I see that on a profile I get suspicious and move on "
Us too

I house share so dont accom as none of my house mates know that I'm on here and it could prove awkward and thats my reason which usually means that I do hotel meets which works fine for me and never had anyone complain about it.

"I house share so dont accom as none of my house mates know that I'm on here and it could prove awkward and thats my reason which usually means that I do hotel meets which works fine for me and never had anyone complain about it."

Plus if my house mates were aware that I was on here and I could accom how would people feel if they arrived and there was another 3 blokes sat in the living room?

"I house share so dont accom as none of my house mates know that I'm on here and it could prove awkward and thats my reason which usually means that I do hotel meets which works fine for me and never had anyone complain about it.

Plus if my house mates were aware that I was on here and I could accom how would people feel if they arrived and there was another 3 blokes sat in the living room?"

that has happened to me. went home with someone that flatshared and all his mates were still up

kinda awkward that they all knew what u were there for

this weekends 'trade'

By *anderer2018Man  over a year ago

Bangkok

Ok here is my reason for not being able to accomm!

I live and work on a childrens outdoor adventure centre where I live with about 50 other people! So technically I could accomm but I think it would be a bit weird and I don't really think I want to sleep win someone who doesn't have a problem with there being 400 children around!

But I get pigeon holed as not being a single male at all. I'm moving to Solihull soon so I will have my own place again there with no children around! It's gonna be so peaceful lol!

if your looking to play does it really matter who's playpen it's in??

"if your looking to play does it really matter who's playpen it's in?? "

Yes, if you want to keep your playpen clean but don't mind fouling someone elses...hardly fair is it?!!

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"if your looking to play does it really matter who's playpen it's in?? "

Deffo...

I've had "can't accommodate because my auntie is staying with me" type of excuse. Turns out what he really meant was, his girlfriend of ten years lives with him. Another funny 1....... Can accommodate sometimes.......and what he means is....... When his g/f is at work or away!!! I meet attached men so honesty really is the best policy for me.

what diff does it make?

if they dont accom and you require someone to accom.... move on!! simple! innit?

"I've had "can't accommodate because my auntie is staying with me" type of excuse. Turns out what he really meant was, his girlfriend of ten years lives with him. Another funny 1....... Can accommodate sometimes.......and what he means is....... When his g/f is at work or away!!! I meet attached men so honesty really is the best policy for me. "

or possibly when he does'nt have kids or other responsibilities???

"if your looking to play does it really matter who's playpen it's in??

Yes, if you want to keep your playpen clean but don't mind fouling someone elses...hardly fair is it?!! "

nobody forces you to eh... foul yours??

"if you do accom

many people are lovely.

some:

and so on.

"

Well I must admit to enjoying going round a 'friends' and leaving him to wash the bedding

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"if you do accom

many people are lovely.

some:

and so on.

Well I must admit to enjoying going round a 'friends' and leaving him to wash the bedding "

I was just reading through this and am so pleased to have got to your post saved me typing it out .

I was just reading through this and am so pleased to have got to your post saved me typing it out . "

Obvious really....as we already said...the whole point is 90% of single guys cant accom...now many (well a few) will be gen....many others have a wife or GF Simples

90% where did u calculate that figure from ?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Gonna say. Due to redundancy after the Motor industry fell through I had to move back to my parents. ...Luckily im back on my feet now and looking to move out asap but its been a long road!

But then its their loss anyhow! "

Im gonna tell your Mum you said that about her

hereford

"90% where did u calculate that figure from ?"

I don't know where PandDforfun got their numbers from but based on thousands of PM's over the years it sounds like a reasonable guess.

But this is also supported by Internet Website traffic stats which concludes that something like 90% of the people who sign up to swingers sites are indeed married men trying it seems to mess about behind the wife's back and that is why they cannot accommodate.

Yes there are some great honest single men and some single females on this site too but the fact is most are not.

Ahh the old im single but cant accom thread again, must mean im married! But if its a single fem then thats alright! I cant accom for main reason i live with 4 good friends.....if you dont mind coming round to have them there as well, and my bedroom is downstairs next to the lounge, then cool! but it kinda puts me off a bit!

Loads of reason why ppl cant accom, houseshare, kids, live with family, personal choice and of course some are married. But why does it seem that if your a man and you cant accom your married!?! but if its a fem then thats cool

Just to add another reason why I can't accomadate.

I have lodgers. Simples!

"Ahh the old im single but cant accom thread again, must mean im married! But if its a single fem then thats alright! I cant accom for main reason i live with 4 good friends.....if you dont mind coming round to have them there as well, and my bedroom is downstairs next to the lounge, then cool! but it kinda puts me off a bit!

Loads of reason why ppl cant accom, houseshare, kids, live with family, personal choice and of course some are married. But why does it seem that if your a man and you cant accom your married!?! but if its a fem then thats cool "

I agree Im a single fem that cant accom but have never been asked why i cant

what about couples who can not or will not accom like us

we have kids at home so it is just a no no

"Ahh the old im single but cant accom thread again, must mean im married! But if its a single fem then thats alright! I cant accom for main reason i live with 4 good friends.....if you dont mind coming round to have them there as well, and my bedroom is downstairs next to the lounge, then cool! but it kinda puts me off a bit!

Loads of reason why ppl cant accom, houseshare, kids, live with family, personal choice and of course some are married. But why does it seem that if your a man and you cant accom your married!?! but if its a fem then thats cool

I agree Im a single fem that cant accom but have never been asked why i cant "

So why cant ya?? xxx

I can accommodate. Overnight too if necessary. Nobody wants to be accommodated though!

you are right i suppose we could we just choose not to

I agree Im a single fem that cant accom but have never been asked why i cant

So why cant ya?? xxx "

cos i am married and he dont know

nah really cos i share a house and dont think they would be best please xx

staffs

"90% where did u calculate that figure from ?

I don't know where PandDforfun got their numbers from but based on thousands of PM's over the years it sounds like a reasonable guess.

But this is also supported by Internet Website traffic stats which concludes that something like 90% of the people who sign up to swingers sites are indeed married men trying it seems to mess about behind the wife's back and that is why they cannot accommodate.

Yes there are some great honest single men and some single females on this site too but the fact

is most are not. "

Hmmm always worry when people start throwing stats around as facts! Let's face it these figs are calculated how? Bearing in mind that if these 'single' guys are lying about their real status just how does the webtraffic know them to be married?

Am I missing something? they are some how signing up as married and advertising as single? Just where does this amazing data come from and what sample parameters were used?

10? 100? 1000 10000?

And have the same stats been used for the other peeps?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I get annoyed with posts like this.

I live in london and cannot afford my own place. I live with my parents my mum is disabled

Those that have met me in the scene know I prefer clubs...and visiting others houses...

"if your looking to play does it really matter who's playpen it's in??

Yes, if you want to keep your playpen clean but don't mind fouling someone elses...hardly fair is it?!!

nobody forces you to eh... foul yours??"

You are missing the point!

When I was meeting I made it clear I met at home but ONLY with people who also accommodated.

Naturally on sites like this people push their luck and I was contacted by people who: and I quote "don't shit on their own doorstep" but were looking to play at mine!

If you're that desperate for a shag you don't mind disrespectful people at yours: enjoy. Me, I've never been that desperate!

"I get annoyed with posts like this.

I live in london and cannot afford my own place. I live with my parents my mum is disabled

Those that have met me in the scene know I prefer clubs...and visiting others houses...

"

Why be annoyed: for some it's just another tool to sift. As you say you're unable to accommodate but by your own statement prefer visiting other people's homes.

That's the part that didn't work for me personally, and I chose not to meet people that didn't accommodate but wanted an invite to mine, and I struggle to understand why some seem to think that stance is unreasonable.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Aren't they called 'married' guys or cheats?

Or 'still living with parents'

» Add a new message to this topic