FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People who won't go to Clubs

People who won't go to Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We only meet at a club - Tease 2..

We do get those who won't meet us at a club, we prefer the club because of the "themed" rooms, the space, the bar and ... the SAFETY

Are they timewasters or fakes, or perhaps do they have a valid reason...

Waiting with bated anticipation.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they just don't want to go to a club!

Maybe they like the cosy atmosphere of meeting in a private house.

I know which I prefer!

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I think lot of people are scared of there being somebody that they may know in the same place and them finding out there secret.

I would like to go to clubs but am limited financially as I'm sure many others are at this time

Forum Mod

I would'nt worry your heads about it,theres loads of reasons why people choose not to go to clubs and its their choice as to where they feel comfortable meeting and playing

Nothing sinister

Nothing to do with being a timewaster

Nothing to do with being fake

Another lot minding other peoples business!

i do want to try a club sometime, just cos i want to try everything at least once, but im not an exhibitionist at all so it really doesnt appeal much x

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Another lot minding other peoples business!

"

Why is that minding other people's business? Its just a topic

Do you need a valid reason not to go to clubs now other than personal choice?

It's their choice

Hardly makes them fakes and in whose world would it make them timewasters?..wasting whose time exactly?

"i do want to try a club sometime, just cos i want to try everything at least once, but im not an exhibitionist at all so it really doesnt appeal much x"

You don't have to get it on in front of everyone else, lol. There are private rooms at most clubs.

You wont be on show

I've no interest in going to a club. I am fairly shy, and a club has no appeal to me whatsoever. (Not particularly keen on nightclubs either!)

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We have never been to a club and never will,as it's just not for us but that Hardly makes us timewasters just because we wont meet at a club.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"We only meet at a club - Tease 2..

We do get those who won't meet us at a club, we prefer the club because of the "themed" rooms, the space, the bar and ... the SAFETY

"

Yes they have a valid reason....the reason being they don't want to go to a bloody club.

Jesus!!

A lot of people aren't into the club scene, they just want to meet in the comfort of their home. I prefer the clubs for meets as I love the atmosphere and excitement of being looked at and also if you meet in a club its easier to move away from the people you've met after play, so you don't feel obliged to be with them for hours on end. But lots aren't comfortable with that.

With single guys there may be a waiting list and so they can readily go as women and couples can

We most certainly are not timewasters OR fakes but you will never see us in a club - never!

The reason ?

We don't much like the idea of using facilities which ave been used by countless other people for sexual activities.

We've never been to a club but it is our opinion that they are probably sleezy unhygenic places.

Is that a good enough reason and does that make us timewasters ?

I don't want to go to a club because I'm a timewaster and a fake and an all round dicey old cad.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"

We have been swinging along time,didnt go to a club until 2 years ago.Nerves about what to expect put us off.

Just because you like them why put up a deliberatly provocative post about ppl who happen to differ from you.?

Why is that minding other people's business? Its just a topic "

Its actually in response to slamming Guys who cannot accomadate...

What others do, is up to them, if you wanted to meet us however, you gotta come to the club.

As long as all are having fun we don't give a shite....

Hoping nobody is too upset!!

We have been swinging along time,didnt go to a club until 2 years ago.Nerves about what to expect put us off.

Just because you like them why put up a deliberatly provocative post about ppl who happen to differ from you

.? "

Why don't you simply answer the question or avoid.....

Ahh because we are different.......makes the world go around...

PS We do accomadate ONCE we have met in the safety of a club.

Fiesty one you are!!

hexham

Why is that minding other people's business? Its just a topic "

Its a topic which cud have been raised without being rude...

"We love clubs and only meet there,but were wondering why some ppl refuse to meet us at a club.Any ideas?"

hexham

Just because you like them why put up a deliberatly provocative post about ppl who happen to differ from you

.?

Fiesty one you are!!"

i did answer the question, read my reply rather than having a go.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Why is that minding other people's business? Its just a topic

Its actually in response to slamming Guys who cannot accomadate...

What others do, is up to them, if you wanted to meet us however, you gotta come to the club.

As long as all are having fun we don't give a shite....

Hoping nobody is too upset!!"

We have been here to long to get upset

.?

Fiesty one you are!!

i did answer the question, read my reply rather than having a go."

Did not read your reply, we are too rude!!

Still,you managed to get the ad for the club in

TBH we just don't care....

We have fun how we want, guess you all do too... or at least pretend on this forum that you do.

It would be nice to see a post that is pro people, rather than anti people. These forums and the regulars are a bit of a joke in our world, thats a world that includes more than just my wife and myself..... our world is the "real" world rather than the "virtual" world that so many here seem to live in.

Long live Swingers - whatever their cause... to the regular "just have to have a go at single guys" - Join a Lesbian forum FFS.

PS we love that you are so bothered by our thoughts, it makes us feel SOOO important, Thanks

"Still,you managed to get the ad for the club in"

So you know where to meet us, when you have really had enough you can come and Punch me

I've simply never fancied a club, although tried a hotel a couple of times and enjoyed.

don't get us wrong, its not the club we fancy, its the people!!!!

By *issbehaveCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

My thoughts exactly!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"TBH we just don't care....

We have fun how we want, guess you all do too... or at least pretend on this forum that you do.

It would be nice to see a post that is pro people, rather than anti people. These forums and the regulars are a bit of a joke in our world, thats a world that includes more than just my wife and myself..... our world is the "real" world rather than the "virtual" world that so many here seem to live in.

Long live Swingers - whatever their cause... to the regular "just have to have a go at single guys" - Join a Lesbian forum FFS.

PS we love that you are so bothered by our thoughts, it makes us feel SOOO important, Thanks "

IDGI. There were multiple posts yesterday about who our favourite members of this site were. How's that bashing people?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"

If they don't want to go to a club it doesn't make them timewasters it makes them people who don't want to go to a club. Meet people there who do want to meet at the club. Z

"don't get us wrong, its not the club we fancy, its the people!!!! "

Haha.

I guess I'm a little too discrete, private, maybe even shy for a club, always prefered home meets or private parties.

And not yet played this game in any format as a single, was always with a (now ex) partner.

"don't get us wrong, its not the club we fancy, its the people!!!! "

I think it's yourselves you fancy the most

If they don't want to go to a club it doesn't make them timewasters it makes them people who don't want to go to a club. Meet people there who do want to meet at the club. Z"

really, we don't care...

Just like winding you all up - Job done!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

If they don't want to go to a club it doesn't make them timewasters it makes them people who don't want to go to a club. Meet people there who do want to meet at the club. Z

really, we don't care...

Just like winding you all up - Job done!!"

lol - well done - who's wound up? Z

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe the people you have chatted to think they may not get to play with you once they get to the club and why they are reluctant.

Because of your name and obvious favouritism for the club, maybe they think you are just promoting it.

I think its a shame that some couples and singles dont want to go to clubs. For some it simply not their thing for others its nerves and worried about people looking at them. I was only talking to a couple last night who really wanted to try Chameleons but just couldnt get over what they called the fear factor. she is a size 18 and she thinks she is too big he has a 6 inch cock and he thinks he's too small If they went to a club they would see that people are all shapes, sizes and colours and very sexy

maybe they don't like club T? Why won't you meet at another club?

I suppose another way of looking at it is the costs lol...i love the clubs of course,, but i do like my sex free(if u get my meaning)

I don't realy enjoy going to clubs. I have been to two now. 1st I met an ex boss and got freaked out, though luckily I was with someone else and was able to bury my face in breasts.

2nd time I went with a couple and got left on my own for (what seemed like) an hour while they went of to a couples only room.

I am a little shy in large social settings (if there are more than 3 or 4 people in a group I flip from being quite lively and become a quiet watcher) and I find this putts me off.

Takes all sorts though............

"

we prefur the personal touch when we meet, so we meet at ours. clubs just dont do it for us

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

"I think lot of people are scared of there being somebody that they may know in the same place and them finding out there secret. "

Surely that has to be the sillest reason of all if you think about it. After all, if someone you know see you at a club, then what are they there for.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

As much as we would love to go along to one purely to sample the atmosphere we wouldnt go because ! I dont want to sit in a towel/shorts all night (chams) and 2, my wife wouldnt feel comfortable as she is a little on the large side..oh and reading the horror stories about groups of single males 'hunting in packs' making a nuisance of themselves and following people around puts us off even more..

I have no interest in going in the jacuzzis (after reading a previous thread! yuk)

So all that remains is sitting at the bar like the 'boring vanillas' we are tagged as...

Its a great shame...but, with regret, sadly 'no'.

Not the best ad I must errrrmmmm.... "add"

near bury st edmunds

"As much as we would love to go along to one purely to sample the atmosphere we wouldnt go because ! I dont want to sit in a towel/shorts all night (chams) and 2, my wife wouldnt feel comfortable as she is a little on the large side..oh and reading the horror stories about groups of single males 'hunting in packs' making a nuisance of themselves and following people around puts us off even more..

I have no interest in going in the jacuzzis (after reading a previous thread! yuk)

So all that remains is sitting at the bar like the 'boring vanillas' we are tagged as...

Its a great shame...but, with regret, sadly 'no'. "

Unfortunatly you seem to be judgeing something you have never tried yourself. We have been to a few clubs. Yes, one we went to had lots of guys which were a nusiance. We stick to smaller clubs, and they tend to limit the number of single guys. And the ones we go to regulally we never get pestered. tease is unique in that single guys are not allowed on a Sat night, personally, i like that idea.

But as long as you make a little effort and try to talk to people it can be a great night.

And we always treat club night as just a night out, nice chance to meet people, in a nice friendly enviroment. If we get to play, thats a bonus

West

"As much as we would love to go along to one purely to sample the atmosphere we wouldnt go because ! I dont want to sit in a towel/shorts all night (chams) and 2, my wife wouldnt feel comfortable as she is a little on the large side..oh and reading the horror stories about groups of single males 'hunting in packs' making a nuisance of themselves and following people around puts us off even more..

Unfortunatly you seem to be judgeing something you have never tried yourself. We have been to a few clubs. Yes, one we went to had lots of guys which were a nusiance. We stick to smaller clubs, and they tend to limit the number of single guys. And the ones we go to regulally we never get pestered. tease is unique in that single guys are not allowed on a Sat night, personally, i like that idea.

But as long as you make a little effort and try to talk to people it can be a great night.

And we always treat club night as just a night out, nice chance to meet people, in a nice friendly enviroment. If we get to play, thats a bonus"

Yep...I see what your saying totally..and its a fair point too, but I dont need to try something to know that I wouldnt want to sit in a towel all night and I know for a factarooney that the wife would not want to feel uncomfortable..if you dont feel right you cant relax..we have both discussed it...

Im sure we would both enjoy watching the world go by and soak up the atmosphere..but it wouldnt be any fun knowing the wife didnt feel happy. Also, I wouldnt need to visit a place to know I would not get into a pool/jacuzzi that may contain someone elses come...(I dont care how much chroline they put in it either! lol)...equally I know I wouldnt need to visit a place to have to put up with (some not all) singles males bothering us..

Chams sounds like a smashing place and has a great reputation.....but I dont think its for people who only want to sit at the bar for 5 hours...

Oh and plus...Im a bit ugly! lol

near bury st edmunds

And we always treat club night as just a night out, nice chance to meet people, in a nice friendly enviroment. If we get to play, thats a bonus

Yep...I see what your saying totally..and its a fair point too, but I dont need to try something to know that I wouldnt want to sit in a towel all night and I know for a factarooney that the wife would not want to feel uncomfortable..if you dont feel right you cant relax..we have both discussed it...

Im sure we would both enjoy watching the world go by and soak up the atmosphere..but it wouldnt be any fun knowing the wife didnt feel happy. Also, I wouldnt need to visit a place to know I would not get into a pool/jacuzzi that may contain someone elses come...(I dont care how much chroline they put in it either! lol)...equally I know I wouldnt need to visit a place to have to put up with (some not all) singles males bothering us..

Chams sounds like a smashing place and has a great reputation.....but I dont think its for people who only want to sit at the bar for 5 hours...

Oh and plus...Im a bit ugly! lol"

Again, i think you are judgeing it from hear say, and from one club at that. We have never been to a club where we have had to sit in a towel all night. janet loves to dress nice a sexy, but people dress very different, ranging from next to nothing to trousers. Alot of clubs don't have hot tubs, and the ones we have been to that do, hardly anyone users them, so they ain't compulsary.

I really think you should check out some other clubs, and maybe try a small one. Then judge for your self.

" tease is unique in that single guys are not allowed on a Sat night, "

That's hardly unique, Pleasures in kent for one do the same

near bury st edmunds

" tease is unique in that single guys are not allowed on a Sat night,

That's hardly unique, Pleasures in kent for one do the same"

Thanks for pointing that out. I should have said unique to the clubs we have been to. Didn't know that about pleasures. Thanks, we are hopeing to go at some point soon.

Thanks for pointing that out. I should have said unique to the clubs we have been to. Didn't know that about pleasures. Thanks, we are hopeing to go at some point soon."

Nearly every club don't let single guys in on a Saturday. The unusual ones are the ones that do!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Still,you managed to get the ad for the club in

Not the best ad I must errrrmmmm.... "add" "

By *opeye-OliveCouple  over a year ago

worcester

We went to Chams quite a bit over the last couple of years, but we've gone off it.

We've had some great fun recently with more intimate meets. Just seems more relaxed to us.

Although we like the idea of checking out the Lodge in Gloucester.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

We like clubs for lots of reasons, no pressure, we can dress up, and we like to dance and like the social side too...

We like Jacuzzi's too sometimes, and themed play rooms can be great fun.

BUT...

We have also met people 121, ocasionally at home or at their place, sometimes this is more convienient, and we are sure it is for others as well, and at the end of the day, not everyone is located near a good club, and clubs can and do vary an awful lot on the scene. Just as the things that people want from a club vary. Everyone from the scene wants something different.

There's 65 clubs in the UK, We've probably been to around 50 of those now, I would say, we would go to about half of those quite happily again, and sometimes your in the mood for a certain type of enviroment. Some people even like the fact that clubs, can depending on where you go, be quite anonomous at times and they don't have to socialise at all or get to know people, not our thing personally, but some people like that, and even find it a turn on, great... whatever works for you.

At the end of the day we all like different things from the scene, and we all have different turn ons in bed...

So just respect, that even though we are all connected to the same scene in way we or another, we all like different things from it, sometimes at different times. Just like we all like different things when it comes to sex and we all have our own turn ons and turn offs.

We totally understand why some people don't like clubs, and going to the wrong one can easily put you off them for life. Sex can be more intimate at home, and some clubs can be expensive, and there isn't always a place to play. But some can be very erotic, you can meet great people, and sometimes the best sex can happen, totally unplanned.

So we love them, so see you there!

"There's 65 clubs in the UK, We've probably been to around 50 of those now, I would say"

So jealous!

But you're right. What is fun for one person is not necessarily fun for another. We shouldn't proscribe.

near bury st edmunds

We like clubs as if you arrange to meet someone there and they dont show, your night has not been wasted. Love to socialise too like my partner posted earlier play is a bonus. We do however love private meets also, but as we cant accomidate and there dont seem to be very many couples in our area who can either, these type of meets can be harder to find. PPl like different things each to there own. However i do think some ppl if only they got over their nerves and the thought that these places are sleezy would love them. Its like one poster mentioned, get the wrong club and it can out you off totally. But happy swinging to everyone what ever way you choose to swing. xxx

lady half posting xxx

"

how does not wanting to meet you at a club make them a time waster or a fake?

if they asked you to meet them outside the club and you said no does that make you a time waster or a fake?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We have been to a couple of clubs but found they are not really for us, but then we have never been into 'normal' clubs either.

Much prefer private meets or small house parties as find it more relaxed.

If us not going to clubs makes some of those who only go to them think we are timewasters or fakes, so be it.

Can't say it bothers us in the slightest....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Thanks for pointing that out. I should have said unique to the clubs we have been to. Didn't know that about pleasures. Thanks, we are hopeing to go at some point soon."

chams also has a couples night on a saturday where single guys are not allowed in and get chucked out at 7:30

evesham

"

they probably have several valid reasons,

they arent members (never been to tease so not sure if they have to be on a waiting list etc),

they dont have the cash (especially single men s they often have to pay loads more that couples and single women)

they might be shy so dont want to pay to get in and not play with anyone or just you

they just dont want to

see lots of reasons - you play your way, they will play their way and everyone will have a good time

p.s. good to see your trolling if the forum regulars went slightly unnoticed

"

At the risk of queering our pitch with others on the site, we don't go to clubs primarily because we choose not to...I like to know the bedding has only got our DNA on it and those we choose to share it with and because if they're full of people like you who look down their noses at anyone who doesn't fit into your narrow view of the world and seem to want to tell everybody else how to conduct themselves, they're certainly not for us

By *itianmandyWoman  over a year ago

london

"I think lot of people are scared of there being somebody that they may know in the same place and them finding out there secret.

Surely that has to be the sillest reason of all if you think about it. After all, if someone you know see you at a club, then what are they there for."

It doesnt matter what they are there for, they might be less discreet than you, quite open about their lifestyle to others and therefore more likely to talk about seeing you there.

Personally that's a risk I'd prefer not to take.

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

Why?.. because the couple of times we've gone to clubs we've had less than a great time, but our private meets have generally gone well. Simples!

We are most definetly NOT fakes or time wasters!

We don't go to clubs for several reasons. The first being that the nearest one that we know of isn't exactly local....

We don't want to travel that far & spend money in a place that could have a horrid atmosphere or unwelcome people.

If we could be guaranteed the place is great & that the people are friendly then we'd be more eager to make the effort to visit.

Our curiosity about clubs simply isn't that strong at the moment.

We've met up with folk at pubs/bars & have been successful. You'd pretty narrow minded if you think you need to go to a swinging club to swing safely.

near bury st edmunds

At the risk of queering our pitch with others on the site, we don't go to clubs primarily because we choose not to...I like to know the bedding has only got our DNA on it and those we choose to share it with and because if they're full of people like you who look down their noses at anyone who doesn't fit into your narrow view of the world and seem to want to tell everybody else how to conduct themselves, they're certainly not for us"

I do have to just say, not all clubs have sheets, we dont like them clubs ourselves for hygyne reasons. The club we go to regulaly have wipe down play mats, with antibacterial wipe in each and every room. So they are perfectly clean whne you come to play on them. Not all clubs are the Same, its a case of finding one that suits you.

near bury st edmunds

"I think lot of people are scared of there being somebody that they may know in the same place and them finding out there secret.

Surely that has to be the sillest reason of all if you think about it. After all, if someone you know see you at a club, then what are they there for.

It doesnt matter what they are there for, they might be less discreet than you, quite open about their lifestyle to others and therefore more likely to talk about seeing you there.

Personally that's a risk I'd prefer not to take. "

Its not a risk to us, we are NOT ashamed of our life style, all my partmer was trying to point out was, they cant exactly judge. Also ppl how have the same thought travel away from where they live to play As do others, so infact you are just as likely to bump into someone you know at a club miles away from where you live.

But like i keep saying each to there own way of playing.

"

i think the prices charged at single men are exorbitant - and it is that over anything that would keep me away.

so in my case, the high prices do serve, what i assume, is their intended purpose

i'm not fake or a timewaster

if i go to a club, i go to an all male sauna, as they provide what i am primarily looking for and also keep the charges at realistic levels ie £0-£10 annual membership and usually £8-£15 individual entrance

"

I must be a time waster, an a fake as i wont go 2 a club just suit the other party

near bury st edmunds

Ok another point out, NOT all clubs charge silly prices for single guys, there is a club what is local to us, who have NO membership and single guys are charged 25 to 30 pounds enterance. Considering that a single guy on a lads night out would probably spend more than this, this is not a bad price for a single guy. PPL seem on this post to be just going off the Big clubs they now, who charge silly prices have unclean bedsheets. So im just posting this to say NOT all clubs are like this. Ok no clubs are not for everyone, but ppl go on about single guys making the effort to get their face known at socials. Well clubs can be used like a social too, whats the difference? Most clubs have private rooms to play if you are shy or dont like being watched, dont even have to play at that price, just use it for a social. But we do understand even then Clubs aint for everyone.

" NOT all clubs charge silly prices for single guys, there is a club what is local to us, who have NO membership and single guys are charged 25 to 30 pounds enterance. "

25 - 30 pounds is cheap compared to some, but definately more expensive than all male clubs.

the greenhouse at darlaston (which i am led to believe is owned by the same peeps that own chams ?) charges around £14 to get in and no membership fee.

they have 2 wet sauna's, 1 dry sauna, a jacuzzi, a full size swimming pool, a rooftop sunbathing terrace, a bar serving both food and drink, private cabins, glory holes, group rooms, 2 dark rooms, 2 porn cinema's (1 gay, 1 bi). the place is clean, friendly and the staff unobtrusive.

the only thing that is lacking is women, but seeing as i use such facilities for male meets anyway it isn't an issue for me.

not sure how many other bi guys would choose this option over taking their chances at a mixed establishment ?

near bury st edmunds

Think for the gay or bi guys, swingres clubs are not the best place, probably best stick to gentalmans clubs, hence why theses places are probably cheeper. I was Talking more about the single straight guys.

"Think for the gay or bi guys, swingres clubs are not the best place, probably best stick to gentalmans clubs, hence why theses places are probably cheeper. I was Talking more about the single straight guys."

the couples clubs are more expensive to keep single males out i would suggest, not only the gay or bi ones.

however, some do hold bi nights and those again are expensive.

i think the gay / bi sauna's are probably cheaper as they have a higher footfall in terms of numbers of visitors.

evesham

"Ok another point out, NOT all clubs charge silly prices for single guys, there is a club what is local to us, who have NO membership and single guys are charged 25 to 30 pounds enterance. Considering that a single guy on a lads night out would probably spend more than this, this is not a bad price for a single guy. PPL seem on this post to be just going off the Big clubs they now, who charge silly prices have unclean bedsheets. So im just posting this to say NOT all clubs are like this. Ok no clubs are not for everyone, but ppl go on about single guys making the effort to get their face known at socials. Well clubs can be used like a social too, whats the difference? Most clubs have private rooms to play if you are shy or dont like being watched, dont even have to play at that price, just use it for a social. But we do understand even then Clubs aint for everyone. "

Ok.they have no membership fees and charge 30 quid for single guys. But what to they charge couples and single women? Think that's the point some people are trying to make

At the risk of queering our pitch with others on the site, we don't go to clubs primarily because we choose not to...I like to know the bedding has only got our DNA on it and those we choose to share it with and because if they're full of people like you who look down their noses at anyone who doesn't fit into your narrow view of the world and seem to want to tell everybody else how to conduct themselves, they're certainly not for us

I do have to just say, not all clubs have sheets, we dont like them clubs ourselves for hygyne reasons. The club we go to regulaly have wipe down play mats, with antibacterial wipe in each and every room. So they are perfectly clean whne you come to play on them. Not all clubs are the Same, its a case of finding one that suits you. "

I understand that but no, it isn't a case of finding one that suits us, we don't want to...we're happy managing our swinging life the way we do. We're not trying to tell anyone else how to do it, it simply isn't for us

I prefer meeting in a club to hotel meets much more fun....

By *itianmandyWoman  over a year ago

london

Personally that's a risk I'd prefer not to take.

Its not a risk to us, we are NOT ashamed of our life style, all my partmer was trying to point out was, they cant exactly judge. Also ppl how have the same thought travel away from where they live to play As do others, so infact you are just as likely to bump into someone you know at a club miles away from where you live.

But like i keep saying each to there own way of playing."

I absolutely agree, but the fact remains in a club environment you're encountering people you haven't arranged to meet, and if you prefer to keep your interest in this lifestyle as discreet as possible then visiting a club might be considered an unnecessary risk to take.

I've visited clubs myself away from my home and unexpectedly encountered people I've known. They may well have said nothing about it to others, but until I'm ready to become public about my interest in this lifestyle I'd rather be in control of it, that's why I no longer visit them. If others choose to do so that's entirely a matter for them.

near bury st edmunds

"Ok another point out, NOT all clubs charge silly prices for single guys, there is a club what is local to us, who have NO membership and single guys are charged 25 to 30 pounds enterance. Considering that a single guy on a lads night out would probably spend more than this, this is not a bad price for a single guy. PPL seem on this post to be just going off the Big clubs they now, who charge silly prices have unclean bedsheets. So im just posting this to say NOT all clubs are like this. Ok no clubs are not for everyone, but ppl go on about single guys making the effort to get their face known at socials. Well clubs can be used like a social too, whats the difference? Most clubs have private rooms to play if you are shy or dont like being watched, dont even have to play at that price, just use it for a social. But we do understand even then Clubs aint for everyone.

Ok.they have no membership fees and charge 30 quid for single guys. But what to they charge couples and single women? Think that's the point some people are trying to make "

Free membership for ALL, single guys 30 pounds, couples 20 pounds and single ladys a tenner. So bargin for all i recon. Our other local club is similar prices 35 single guys, 20 couples and a five for single ladys, and a fiver for a years membership for All, with No waiting list for single guys. Both clubs however ask single guys to call and book in advance, so they are not over run with single guys. So guess a few BRAGINS to be had in suffolk

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Blimey yet another advert for tease 2.

Some people dont want to go to clubs its as simple as that.

Why do you only use clubs, youve listed some reasons same as others dont want to.

near bury st edmunds

"Blimey yet another advert for tease 2.

Why do you only use clubs, youve listed some reasons same as others dont want to. "

We don't only use clubs, we just like the club as its a nice night out, janet has been there on her own while i was away and feels alot safer there than a normal club. And we prefer first meets at a club as we don't like the idea of meeting someone for the first time at there house, just to find we don't click, or meeting in a pub surrounded by non swingers, and again, finding we don't get on. At a club, janet can dress nice and sexy without getting funny looks. If we don't click with a couple we have arranged to meet, then the night is not waisted. After meeting people at a club, we would take it further and have a private meet. But, as we have both said, we know clubs ain't for everyone. Its just that some people seem to be judgeing clubs from hear say. If you don't weant to go to one, thats fine, and no, your not a time wasiter, its just not for you

"Its just that some people seem to be judgeing clubs from hear say. "

or as some prefer to call it - the club review section.

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

[Removed by poster at 28/07/11 18:34:57]

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

We used to go to them but nearly always there was nobody interested in us so we ended up paying money just to sit and chat with each other which we could have done at the pub.

By *ondafirestormMan  over a year ago

heckington

Never been and not that interested

Surely it's a case of "each to their own" ???

Some people may not feel comfortable visiting a club, be it the risk of bumping into someone else you know from another walk of life [yes, they are also there for same reason, but some still find it an embarrassment] or maybe the stereotypical view of swinger's clubs being seedy, etc... god knows there certainly are a small handful of these establishments in the UK. It could even be for another reason!

Dogging... another branch of the swinging community is not for everyone, private house meets, social meet & greets, clubs, house parties, etc etc the list is endless.

There are many different ways to engage in the swinging community, and the reason for this is purely down to the fact that no one way of being involved is the best way for all swingers.

"Blimey yet another advert for tease 2.

Why do you only use clubs, youve listed some reasons same as others dont want to.

We don't only use clubs, we just like the club as its a nice night out, janet has been there on her own while i was away and feels alot safer there than a normal club. And we prefer first meets at a club as we don't like the idea of meeting someone for the first time at there house, just to find we don't click, or meeting in a pub surrounded by non swingers, and again, finding we don't get on. At a club, janet can dress nice and sexy without getting funny looks. If we don't click with a couple we have arranged to meet, then the night is not waisted. After meeting people at a club, we would take it further and have a private meet. But, as we have both said, we know clubs ain't for everyone. Its just that some people seem to be judgeing clubs from hear say. If you don't weant to go to one, thats fine, and no, your not a time wasiter, its just not for you"

It wasnt actually aimed at you, but some people cant seem to put a thread up without mentioning club tease, when they could of just said a club.

Lots of people mention lots of clubs but it seems some are basing there threads purely on advertising one club.

near bury st edmunds

"

It wasnt actually aimed at you, but some people cant seem to put a thread up without mentioning club tease, when they could of just said a club.

Lots of people mention lots of clubs but it seems some are basing there threads purely on advertising one club.

"

Yes, it has been noted, and so has the effect it is haveing.

"

Yes, it has been noted, and so has the effect it is haveing."

Yes it has been noted, that a few have said if they hadnt already been it would put them off going

near bury st edmunds

"

Yes, it has been noted, and so has the effect it is haveing.

Yes it has been noted, that a few have said if they hadnt already been it would put them off going "

And i realised your other post was not aimed at us, just wanted to explain why we use clubs. Sorry for the confusion.

It just makes sense for me to meet in clubs my home is my family space simples. Tease 2 is fantastic people are always recommending chams . Tease 2 is my local club and I enjoy both dont get out as much as I like so when I go out I like to make the most of it because I never know when I will get another free 2 months and counting since I have had a great night out. I love the relaxed atmosphere of chams great people same as Tease could'nt wish for better hosts. Its like going nightclubbing with added benefits.

By *quamarina1964Woman  over a year ago

Bideford

lol id love to try a club, can u go in on your own? I dont think id fancy that though lol any offers lmao

"Never been and not that interested"

You and me both!

I wouldn't meet anyone at a club unless I had already met them especially if I was going on my own, and I cannot afford to travel to one either. That doesn't make me a fake or a timewaster, it's my choice and my preference

Seen your posts over the months you sure your not in with owners of the club and thay pay you to say nice things ...... lol yes been there .. lovely people who run it made us welcome . Nice to have a club not miles away ... from us i love chams but 100s of miles away .

near bury st edmunds

"I wouldn't meet anyone at a club unless I had already met them especially if I was going on my own, and I cannot afford to travel to one either. That doesn't make me a fake or a timewaster, it's my choice and my preference "

Out of interest, why wouldn't you meet anyone new at a club. And in that case, where would you meet them.

We have been to a club. We play at home. Each to their own. Whatever makes you happy. End of !!

"We have been to a club. We play at home. Each to their own. Whatever makes you happy. End of !! "
we do both and love both its each to there own and if you click with people and it feels right we go for it xx

"We used to go to them but nearly always there was nobody interested in us so we ended up paying money just to sit and chat with each other which we could have done at the pub."

They probably thought you were too young.

Crazy as you look fine to me and you're from Cas Vegas which scores in my book.

Now I am quite happy to travel and go to a "club" on my own as I feel safe even my local pub on my own but would never go into town vanilla clubbing on my own as a single girl.

near bury st edmunds

"Seen your posts over the months you sure your not in with owners of the club and thay pay you to say nice things ...... lol yes been there .. lovely people who run it made us welcome . Nice to have a club not miles away ... from us i love chams but 100s of miles away ."

This is our last post, cause this is getting silly. I can ASSURE you the owners are NOT paying anyone to say ANYTHING. Infact it has been noted that post like this are now putting ppl off.

Let ppl swing the way they wanna swing sheesh.

go to a club? Ummmmm not interested.

Don't like or get it? just one of those things!

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

I think if fun4two (The best club in the world by a long shot)

was in the UK, we wouldn't even be having this debate, the club is so amazing, I think if travel wasn't an issue, at least everyone would go there at least once!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

would not go to a club, i prefer to meet and get to know people one on one without others there

"would not go to a club, i prefer to meet and get to know people one on one without others there"
exactly how i feel

"would not go to a club, i prefer to meet and get to know people one on one without others thereexactly how i feel"

Me too!

Our problem with the timewasters is the people who dont show or cop out at the last minute.There have been a lot of them recently. At least at a club we all know why we are there and like any other places where folks meet there are those you like and those you dont, but at least you have the choice.

Our problem is with those who make contact, promise the earth and deliver nothing.

Our very best contact was recently at a local club.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"would not go to a club, i prefer to meet and get to know people one on one without others thereexactly how i feel

Me too!"

I know how you feel, and despite having visited several clubs in the country (and enjoyed the occasion for each visit), it all started with the "club" being more of a necessity, ie, people that wouldn't meet unless in a neutral and social setting.

Imagine my surprise when more and more people started coming out with "I can't/don't travel", yet go past me (thank you google maps) to get to a club! Those are the ones I'm now avoiding.

"Seen your posts over the months you sure your not in with owners of the club and thay pay you to say nice things ...... lol yes been there .. lovely people who run it made us welcome . Nice to have a club not miles away ... from us i love chams but 100s of miles away .

This is our last post, cause this is getting silly. I can ASSURE you the owners are NOT paying anyone to say ANYTHING. Infact it has been noted that post like this are now putting ppl off.

Let ppl swing the way they wanna swing sheesh."

Theres loads of clubs in uk and some are really good and lovely meeting friends there .. have meet people at chams thats only meet there no ther place .

"

Why would they be timewasters just because they won't meet at a club?? Personally as a single guy the clubs I have been to have been over priced and not very friendly towards single guys

Wish there was a club near enough for us to go to

"I think its a shame that some couples and singles dont want to go to clubs. For some it simply not their thing for others its nerves and worried about people looking at them. I was only talking to a couple last night who really wanted to try Chameleons but just couldnt get over what they called the fear factor. she is a size 18 and she thinks she is too big he has a 6 inch cock and he thinks he's too small If they went to a club they would see that people are all shapes, sizes and colours and very sexy"

100% agree!! Thank you.

"I think its a shame that some couples and singles dont want to go to clubs. For some it simply not their thing for others its nerves and worried about people looking at them. I was only talking to a couple last night who really wanted to try Chameleons but just couldnt get over what they called the fear factor. she is a size 18 and she thinks she is too big he has a 6 inch cock and he thinks he's too small If they went to a club they would see that people are all shapes, sizes and colours and very sexy

100% agree!! Thank you."

but you are talking from the perspective of the female being bigger and also from a couples (and i assume straight couple) perspective

so as a single bi male who is no longer young, is overweight and is hairy, i can say that it isn't a fear of being socially accepted in a group environment that puts me off going to a club, but rather the chances of me getting some action is not as great as it would be going to an all male place.

i would love to try a mixed club but the costs are high and the chances of playing reduced so it is quite a simple equation to make

so despite the fact i am as genuine as the day is long, the chances of me putting an appearance in at a true swingers place are very low

You would actually find that Personality is what goes along way in the club we go to. "Peacocks" tend to put their feathers away after a short time.

You would probably surprise yourself!

"You would actually find that Personality is what goes along way in the club we go to. "Peacocks" tend to put their feathers away after a short time.

You would probably surprise yourself!"

oh i constantly surprise myself and not always in a good way haha

Individual preference but people don't knock clubs if you have not experienced one I call it the eureka moment now I am totally hooked.

"Individual preference but people don't knock clubs if you have not experienced one I call it the eureka moment now I am totally hooked."

am not knockin um shaz - just saying i think i stand a better (and cheaper) chance of gettin some action in an all male sauna

i wouldnt go as a single bloke.....beacause id either be sober and bottle it.....or get smashed an b an idiot.....but i would go as a couple.....

"i wouldnt go as a single bloke.....beacause id either be sober and bottle it.....or get smashed an b an idiot.....but i would go as a couple....."

why wud ya bottle it ?

the best thing is just face ur fears and u will soon find ur feet

"Individual preference but people don't knock clubs if you have not experienced one I call it the eureka moment now I am totally hooked."

That was how it was for us... suffering withdrawal symptoms...

Will get our fix on Wednesday, where should we go???

"i wouldnt go as a single bloke.....beacause id either be sober and bottle it.....or get smashed an b an idiot.....but i would go as a couple.....

why wud ya bottle it ?

the best thing is just face ur fears and u will soon find ur feet"

beacause standing there on my own, with a hardon....or even worse a flop....i wudnt approach people....i would stutter....no1 would understand my accent....i just envision a total nightmare......mayb i should go after just a few pints.....not d*unk just merry

West

"I think its a shame that some couples and singles dont want to go to clubs. For some it simply not their thing for others its nerves and worried about people looking at them. I was only talking to a couple last night who really wanted to try Chameleons but just couldnt get over what they called the fear factor. she is a size 18 and she thinks she is too big he has a 6 inch cock and he thinks he's too small If they went to a club they would see that people are all shapes, sizes and colours and very sexy

100% agree!! Thank you."

The problem is though it doesnt matter how many large people are there, its not always going to make an individual who is very self concious about being overweight feel any better about themselves.

Some people are lucky, they dont care what other people think of them..or he fact tat they have such a high sex drive being overweight isnt a barrier...Im sure there are no end of willing men willing to do the deed to them..and thus making them feel better about themselves...nothing wrong with that

My wife just wouldnt feel right sat there squeezed into a sexy outfit (just because certain club rules say so)

Trust me it doesnt help saying to someone 'oh theres load of other fat people there'...that, isnt a cure for self loathing.

Clubs are not just about sex for me though Its my chill out destress after a long week/month I love the social side. I walk in to chams and the atmosphere takes me over its like ahhhh heaven. Or just to chill in the jacuzzi and have a chat with like minded people. I totally love the social aspect of swinging. Chatting on here and putting names to faces.

If you don't like it, try it, you might like it!!!

Seriously, the surprise, at the place that shall not be named, is the empowerment and confidence that woman get from going is an amazing experience in itself. It's the woman that rule and make the club what it is...

» Add a new message to this topic