FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Where are the couples wanting to meet couples

Where are the couples wanting to meet couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fed up of seeing couples just wanting a bi female where are all you couples wanting to meet other couples and have full swap watching and playing and dirty horny sexy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad we're not the only ones annoyed at this, each to their own though i guess

"Glad we're not the only ones annoyed at this, each to their own though i guess"

How dare other people have preferences different to yours....shocking!!

We like couples

"Fed up of seeing couples just wanting a bi female where are all you couples wanting to meet other couples and have full swap watching and playing and dirty horny sexy "

Have you tried the meets/events section ?

We meet couples AND would like to meet bi-women too. Meet plenty of couples but not even one bi-woman. Guess we are too ugly

- Mrs. J -

"Fed up of seeing couples just wanting a bi female where are all you couples wanting to meet other couples and have full swap watching and playing and dirty horny sexy "

we meet and love to play mfmf ....we have been married enough years to understand how to please each-other and other couples too.....join us this weekend in blackpool if you are free! m x

By *abcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

wesham/preston

not only but it gets silly when they ask for only hot couples, talk about limtations

id like to know where all the single guys are

gets the block button ready

We've only met couples but open to a bit of flirting with single men in clubs. We haven't looked for the single ladies but only because they get too many messages as it is.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We like couples

Yes is annoying and then the female only plays with female don't want a full swap, that is one of the reasons sometimes we prefer single guys or go to clubs

By *ozartCouple  over a year ago

newbury

We looking for right couple

we would like to meet more couples x

By *inkycouplespainCouple  over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

Couples only for us, kinkier the better.

D&K

x

Although the Mrs has Bi tendancies it is very tempting to look for couples that both list straight to avoid those who really only want a lady to join them and make it feel like they are 'putting up' with a +1

By *earandmonkeyCouple  over a year ago

uxbridge

We are a couple always looking forcouples and im guessing the biggest problem is that the attraction has to go four ways.

By *earandmonkeyCouple  over a year ago

uxbridge

"We meet couples AND would like to meet bi-women too. Meet plenty of couples but not even one bi-woman. Guess we are too ugly

- Mrs. J -"

Actually we would both be interested if after reading our profile you are

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We like couples and we have veris, even got face pics and Skype lol.

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

We meet couples, although not actively looking at the moment while im recovering from my transplant.

Frank

We meet cpls but getting mail from people where its plainly clear they only want to exclude the male

We love couple swaps!

By *cottugueseCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

We do to - trying to organise something for Saturday but no luck unfortunately

Off to mingles tonight though

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

"We meet cpls but getting mail from people where its plainly clear they only want to exclude the male "

Thats why we say we come as a couple and dont meet people with hidden agendas. If you want a single woman then go and message them. , still doesnt stop them trying though.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Fed up of seeing couples just wanting a bi female where are all you couples wanting to meet other couples and have full swap watching and playing and dirty horny sexy

We love couple swaps!"

We do too

But then again , we are equal opportunity swingers and enjoy meeting all sorts of lovely people

There's always single guys to fall back on...

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

Coyly raises hand lol

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"We like couples "

So do we, just not ALL couples.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"We are a couple always looking forcouples and im guessing the biggest problem is that the attraction has to go four ways. "

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I thought that most of the couples on here wanted to meet other couples... We certainly do. We are a little greedy though and really like to meet with two or three couples

Cal

There are couples on here? We thought it was just blokes pretending to be part of a couple. You can normally spot them, on here for over a year, not photo or meet verified.....

we like to meet couples, but we're quality over quantity.. we're in no rush

we meet singles too. but that's the real struggle

Adam

We also meet couples and have met a really lovely couple recently. But it took a while. Like you say they want Bi some of them. Good luck in your quest. Happy gabbing xx

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"We are a couple always looking forcouples and im guessing the biggest problem is that the attraction has to go four ways.

"

Definitely this..

Thanks for all the messages seems a lot are far from us my search continues we are trying out new clubs all time x

"Fed up of seeing couples just wanting a bi female where are all you couples wanting to meet other couples and have full swap watching and playing and dirty horny sexy

Have you tried the meets/events section ?"

they all are too far or just want female

we meet and love to play mfmf ....we have been married enough years to understand how to please each-other and other couples too.....join us this weekend in blackpool if you are free! m x"

wish we could but already have plans xx but we were talking other day about trying infusions in blackpool xx

"How dare other people have preferences different to yours....shocking!!"
get off your high horse i was just asking were other couples were nothing else

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

We meet couples and have been fortunate enough to meet some lovely people.

We have put a meet on here a few times though to no avail so do find it easier to go to a club x

By *ootlecplxCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We always up for a chat lol we tried just single fems them went on to couples I think it more fun xx

By *ootlecplxCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Any couples near Liverpool xx

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

We meet couples ,and are full swap and have met some lovely couples while on here

By *atinocouple80Couple  over a year ago

London

Thought we were the only ones annoyed by this too

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

It's hard finding couples. Usually you only know what female half looks like when flicking through profiles. I'd prefer a couple but finding one we both like and they both like us is hard. So mainly we go for single men.

Gloucester

All this " it's so hard to find a couple " ..... I can't believe how you find it so difficult .

Is it that they don't reach your meet requirements ?

Or you don't meet theirs ?

Do you have unrealistic expectations ?

Is it all chat , chat , chat and the lust for meeting dissipates ?

I dunno , I'm just guessing , but when we want to meet a couple we have no problem at all . Same goes for a single bi female , or a t girl , or a single guy .

And before you say that old chestnut ' we are about quality over quantity , we have standards " , so do we . Perhaps we are a bit more realistic and see this lifestyle as a fun way to turn fantasies into reality . Whatever it is , it can't be much fun spending time and effort trying to get something which seems so hard to find .

The best advice I can offer is to loosen up a bit . Get out there and try meeting up with folk , even if they don't necessarily tick every box for you . You may well find yourself very surprised at how much fun can be found out there .

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

OP, I'm sure you notice lots of forum threads and status updates from people looking for single women. However, a lot of those profiles don't actually meet.

You have a meet on for a club, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. You'll find loads of couples in clubs who like meeting other couples. I'd guess it's the most common type of meet in reality.

You'll definitely find what you're looking for, have fun

"OP, I'm sure you notice lots of forum threads and status updates from people looking for single women. However, a lot of those profiles don't actually meet.

You have a meet on for a club, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. You'll find loads of couples in clubs who like meeting other couples. I'd guess it's the most common type of meet in reality.

You'll definitely find what you're looking for, have fun "

we have been to quest cupids and tonight trying la Chambre and seem to find the couples have their own little groups im quite shy so find it difficult to mingle with couples let alone ask if they interested maybe our look will change tonight xx

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"OP, I'm sure you notice lots of forum threads and status updates from people looking for single women. However, a lot of those profiles don't actually meet.

You'll definitely find what you're looking for, have fun we have been to quest cupids and tonight trying la Chambre and seem to find the couples have their own little groups im quite shy so find it difficult to mingle with couples let alone ask if they interested maybe our look will change tonight xx"

It can feel like that, but I think it's not necessarily like that. We've been to clubs on our own and it can be nerve wracking, just going up to somebody to chat. Couples with other couples are mostly happy for others to chat, it's just they happen to know the other people.

I'd just chat first and if it's your first night at a particular club, you have a handy chat-up line, sayings it's your first night, what's it normally like, blah de blah, and see where it goes.

LC is friendly and it's mixed tonight, not just couples. Have dip in the hot tub too ghat is a handy place to start a conversation. Xx

By *ullswapcouple30Couple  over a year ago

Valleys

We love couples and the lady of the couple is bi which only means she wants to play with both no exclusion from us !

By *reeneyedbuddhaCouple  over a year ago

on tees

"Thought we were the only ones annoyed by this too "
nope us too

Plenty of couples who meet couples are around, however as swinging has become more mainstream couples who want to dabble have appeared on fab, a couples easy in, into the scene is to introduce another lady thus fulfilling the bi curious side for the lady and the threesome fantasy for the guy without delving into the fearsome world of a guy seeing his lady playing with another guy which some can't handle, as the swinging scene becomes more & more mainstream we will get to a point where loads don't actually play they just do webcam, watching & talking about, oops think we might be st that point now

Btw

We never find it difficult finding couples to play with, so if the OP is really struggling, ask yourself why xxx

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We have started to find it harder to meet couples, we put it down to a number of things. Our age is certainly starting to work against us plus there are four people who have to be happy meet and play.

No point in getting annoyed

By *he Sex PistolsCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Weve found it hard to find the right couples, open to offers tho

Gloucester

"Plenty of couples who meet couples are around, however as swinging has become more mainstream couples who want to dabble have appeared on fab, a couples easy in, into the scene is to introduce another lady thus fulfilling the bi curious side for the lady and the threesome fantasy for the guy without delving into the fearsome world of a guy seeing his lady playing with another guy which some can't handle, as the swinging scene becomes more & more mainstream we will get to a point where loads don't actually play they just do webcam, watching & talking about, oops think we might be st that point now "

By *uthLessKnickersCouple  over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

We're here!

We love meeting couples, I love it when everyone is having fun can be hard has everyone has to get along and all have that connection. We are both a little shy like yourselves so find it hard to just walk up to people in clubs and start a conversation but once we are out of of shell we are fine. Xx

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

Our main challenge with regard to meeting couples so far is that most who contact us want to meet privately as opposed to in the club environment where my GF feels most at ease and less under pressure.

As mentioned above it can often be hard to get four people all sufficiently into each other to have fun at a club.

Fortunately we both like to have a bit of fun with the odd single guy too so something interesting usually happens

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

"All this " it's so hard to find a couple " ..... I can't believe how you find it so difficult .

I dunno , I'm just guessing , but when we want to meet a couple we have no problem at all . Same goes for a single bi female , or a t girl , or a single guy .

And before you say that old chestnut ' we are about quality over quantity , we have standards " , so do we . Perhaps we are a bit more realistic and see this lifestyle as a fun way to turn fantasies into reality . Whatever it is , it can't be much fun spending time and effort trying to get something which seems so hard to find .

The best advice I can offer is to loosen up a bit . Get out there and try meeting up with folk , even if they don't necessarily tick every box for you . You may well find yourself very surprised at how much fun can be found out there ."

No. Usually it's one or two messages then meet. But mainly we go to clubs.

What's an unrealistic expectation?.

Im sorry but i just can't do the old "loosen up a bit" . For me (not hubby) i have to fancy somebody. You may call me unrealistic but its not my fantasy if I'm shagging somebody who is a complete turn off. I have done it a couple of times now and i don't like the feeling i get when i do do that. It may mean that i don't get as much sex as somebody else. But I'm fine with that.

"All this " it's so hard to find a couple " ..... I can't believe how you find it so difficult .

The best advice I can offer is to loosen up a bit . Get out there and try meeting up with folk , even if they don't necessarily tick every box for you . You may well find yourself very surprised at how much fun can be found out there .

No. Usually it's one or two messages then meet. But mainly we go to clubs.

What's an unrealistic expectation?.

Im sorry but i just can't do the old "loosen up a bit" . For me (not hubby) i have to fancy somebody. You may call me unrealistic but its not my fantasy if I'm shagging somebody who is a complete turn off. I have done it a couple of times now and i don't like the feeling i get when i do do that. It may mean that i don't get as much sex as somebody else. But I'm fine with that. "

Exactly; it is not a numbers game for us as to how many can we fuck with in an evening/week/month/per annum. If we are not attracted to someone then we will still have a chat and then move on in the club or go home. And I am not taking one for the team either; makes me feel sick

- Mrs. J -

"Plenty of couples who meet couples are around, however as swinging has become more mainstream couples who want to dabble have appeared on fab, a couples easy in, into the scene is to introduce another lady thus fulfilling the bi curious side for the lady and the threesome fantasy for the guy without delving into the fearsome world of a guy seeing his lady playing with another guy which some can't handle, as the swinging scene becomes more & more mainstream we will get to a point where loads don't actually play they just do webcam, watching & talking about, oops think we might be st that point now "

We would like to meet couples but it never happens. Oh well !

By *he-Dirty-DuoMan  over a year ago

Boston

This is what we're looking for as well

We don't have any difficulty finding couples who are looking for full swap, the difficulty is working around 4 diaries and finding the attraction that works all ways. We have met a couple via the site but find it easier in clubs.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"We don't have any difficulty finding couples who are looking for full swap, the difficulty is working around 4 diaries and finding the attraction that works all ways. We have met a couple via the site but find it easier in clubs."

This exactly...we don't find it easy either. But it's worth the effort when it works

K and T xx

it is hard finding cples where all four have an attraction,then finding cples who live local for a meet, then trying to find a day and time when all four are free, then our trouble is we are also soft swing too so even less people out there for us who just like to watch/foreplay

By *kultraCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

We would like to meet couples and bi females but we have met a single male too. We like to explore all aspects of our sexual fantasies. The only thing we haven't done yet is a full swap with a couple. We have previously had threesomes with a female and a male personal friend before we found fab. If you are nearby and like what you see feel free to message us

Don't really get why some of the posts go on about difficulty of 4 diaries, all attracted to each other, location, not got time blah blah blah....

Just stop making excuses and take a chance on a couple, meet up and if all happy play and see how it goes, don't bulls@it about not got the time etc, really? You can't spare 3 or 4 hours one evening in the next few weeks? Honestly? xx

Gloucester

"Don't really get why some of the posts go on about difficulty of 4 diaries, all attracted to each other, location, not got time blah blah blah....

Just stop making excuses and take a chance on a couple, meet up and if all happy play and see how it goes, don't bulls@it about not got the time etc, really? You can't spare 3 or 4 hours one evening in the next few weeks? Honestly? xx"

Absolutely this . Totally agree with you .

But now you'll get accused of taking one for the team and having no standards !

It seems that swinging , meeting up , and having fun come way down on the list of priorities for most couples on the forums . Their choice , their life and all that , but for us we would far rather meet people who take it as seriously as we do .

And that's not even going down the road of the fantasists who will never actually meet anyone , the dreamers , the pic hunters , and the elitists who figure no one is good enough for them !

"Don't really get why some of the posts go on about difficulty of 4 diaries, all attracted to each other, location, not got time blah blah blah....

Just stop making excuses and take a chance on a couple, meet up and if all happy play and see how it goes, don't bulls@it about not got the time etc, really? You can't spare 3 or 4 hours one evening in the next few weeks? Honestly? xx

Absolutely this . Totally agree with you .

But now you'll get accused of taking one for the team and having no standards !

It seems that swinging , meeting up , and having fun come way down on the list of priorities for most couples on the forums . Their choice , their life and all that , but for us we would far rather meet people who take it as seriously as we do .

And that's not even going down the road of the fantasists who will never actually meet anyone , the dreamers , the pic hunters , and the elitists who figure no one is good enough for them !

"

We find it quite hard to meet couples. I find that even though ive never been into kissing other men.. now I say it its making it harder. Where as before i never mentioned it and can count on one hand the amount of times a guy has tried during a meet.

We find that clubs are better as when we talk to people in advance it never seems to happen.

If you wait till all four are fully attracted I dont think you would ever meet via here.

» Add a new message to this topic