FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People only playing as part of a couple but listing as single

People only playing as part of a couple but listing as single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ldestswingerintown OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

I've just seen a single woman ad, in which the advertiser says that she's a member of this site with her husband and that they only play as a couple - to use her words "don't be asking us to play seperate". Am I entitled to ask why is she advertising as a single woman? I don't know, I'm just curious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ppleby11Couple  over a year ago

Berkhamsted

There could be a number of reasons why that has happened, some innocent, some not so I guess.

Ultimately though it has left you with enough doubt over the suitability and quite rightly, you've walked away.

With so much fun available, it is the right choice in our opinion.

Enjoy xx

Alan / Sarah

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just seen a single woman ad, in which the advertiser says that she's a member of this site with her husband and that they only play as a couple - to use her words "don't be asking us to play seperate". Am I entitled to ask why is she advertising as a single woman? I don't know, I'm just curious."

The couple probably use new chat and they both have to have their own profile in there as they cant enter on same profile ?????

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"There could be a number of reasons why that has happened, some innocent, some not so I guess.

Ultimately though it has left you with enough doubt over the suitability and quite rightly, you've walked away.

With so much fun available, it is the right choice in our opinion.

Enjoy xx

Alan / Sarah"

would tend to agree, good advice

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I've just seen a single woman ad, in which the advertiser says that she's a member of this site with her husband and that they only play as a couple - to use her words "don't be asking us to play seperate". Am I entitled to ask why is she advertising as a single woman? I don't know, I'm just curious."

What do you mean ad?

Anyway,its probs so they can both use chat i know dozens of couples who do this.

Why are u bothered ?

In fairness, if someone is playing as a couple then they should be on a couples profile, this means that they will show in the right searches.

Report the profile if you have any concerns.

S.

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"I've just seen a single woman ad, in which the advertiser says that she's a member of this site with her husband and that they only play as a couple - to use her words "don't be asking us to play seperate". Am I entitled to ask why is she advertising as a single woman? I don't know, I'm just curious.

The couple probably use new chat and they both have to have their own profile in there as they cant enter on same profile ?????"

then maybe she should state that thats why she has a single profile on her profile, a lot do do this, saves confusion

hexham

"I've just seen a single woman ad, in which the advertiser says that she's a member of this site with her husband and that they only play as a couple - to use her words "don't be asking us to play seperate". Am I entitled to ask why is she advertising as a single woman? I don't know, I'm just curious.

The couple probably use new chat and they both have to have their own profile in there as they cant enter on same profile ?????

then maybe she should state that thats why she has a single profile on her profile, a lot do do this, saves confusion"

If she says she only plays as a couple where is the confusion?

Maybe not being the profile police is simpler!

By *ldestswingerintown OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancaster

I'm not policing - i was just genuinely curious

hexham

"I'm not policing - i was just genuinely curious"

i'm still curious as to what u meant be ad?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"In fairness, if someone is playing as a couple then they should be on a couples profile, this means that they will show in the right searches.

S. "

They probably do have a couples profile ad well but a lot of couples also use the forums and hat rooms as single users so as not to cause confusion.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 28/07/11 11:26:47]

"In fairness, if someone is playing as a couple then they should be on a couples profile, this means that they will show in the right searches.

S.

They probably do have a couples profile ad well but a lot of couples also use the forums and hat rooms as single users so as not to cause confusion. "

But having the wrong profile IS causing confusion. Anyone searching for fems in that area will see that profile. Start to read it (hopefully) and realise it's a couple.

S.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Thats ok Eve, but normally they have on their profile the reason they have a second profile.

If someone has a second profile to play alone that is fine, but if they have a single profile but still play as a couple then they need a couples profile.

As for the " police " comment....Admin like people to report other users if they think they are breaking site rules...it means they can deal with abusive / fake people etc....so please, don't be put off reporting by people calling you the police....report anything you think is dodgy.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

PS, people having the wrong status on their profile also get around peoples mail filters and why members get annoyed.

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

I haver come accross a lot of single guys on couples profiles, then when asked they say because they have now split up. I then point out they should now then make a single guys profile. Exactly right its a pain as they get around the block filters, when i talk to one like this i do mostly report them, as it dont take much to just make a new profile x

hexham

Fair point rugby, we dont use search so i hadnt considered that it wud muck up the results.

» Add a new message to this topic