FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > who fancy's passing on there swinging knowledge

who fancy's passing on there swinging knowledge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i know this is a major long shot, however, was just wondering if anybody fancied taking me under there wing, kind of like an apprentice, cause I am really committed to geting into this lifestyle, but as a bigginer who doesnt know anybody who is in to it....(although i suspect a fe ha ha) I am strrugling,I dont know anything about it really. so anybody willing to help me....women men couple's,....doesnt matter, i would be very gratefull.

My credential's

Im young, enthusiastic, freindly bloke, I like a pint, I like sport, Im fit healthy, I got a decent job. Im sexually experienced had loads of partners all women, had the odd spitroast with my m8s ha ha. recently been screened by GUM. and still have the text on my phone saying its all good. Im v open minded and joined this community 2 explore the things that I wouldnt be able to in day 2 day life.

Any questions'?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

after your "proformance" in a certain other thread yesterday... this should be interesting.....

...all i tell people are the same 3 things...

time

patience

common sense...

the rest you figure out for yourself...

the site does give you all the tools you need to make it work.. and to make it work for you

By *istress CherWoman  over a year ago

lancashire and loving it.

It's motuch different to what you have done in the past. WHy do you need someone to show you how to have sex?

"after your "proformance" in a certain other thread yesterday... this should be interesting.....

...all i tell people are the same 3 things...

time

patience

common sense...

the rest you figure out for yourself...

the site does give you all the tools you need to make it work.. and to make it work for you"

my performance yday, should be irrelevnt as disscusions shouldnt be personal. and i was not rude to anybody untill they wer rude 2 me 1st, which if you look back through the thread is apparent, I just dissagreed with a clique, and when that happens you dont have a chance, I will however learn from that thread and not get involved when I have valid points in future. ha ha.

I suppose like you say im gonna have 2 learn from patience, and trial and error

"It's motuch different to what you have done in the past. WHy do you need someone to show you how to have sex?"

ha ha no not quite, just how do you go about arranging meets, is my profile wrong, should i add sumthing or delete, are my pics shit, should i have more.....stuff like that

By *istress CherWoman  over a year ago

lancashire and loving it.

How would.you talk to a woman in a nite club? Chat to people go to socials and clubs. Read the forums for advise. And think there are 400 - 500 men per each woman.

What do you think this lifestyle is about.

Newcastle and Gateshead

... and you still don't learn....

okay... a couple a things....

a) please don't play the "victim" card... you do true victims a disservice...

b) throwing around the word "clique" isn't going to get people to help either.... especially ironic since these are the same people you are now appealing to for help....

and with regards to yesterdays conversation being irrelivant... well a lot of people will do backreading to try and get a better feel for the people and sometimes it make a difference... and all people need to do is hit that little green arrow next to your name...

so yes... how you come across DOES affect you, in getting meets.. in getting people to help you.... even in offering advice

"How would.you talk to a woman in a nite club? Chat to people go to socials and clubs. Read the forums for advise. And think there are 400 - 500 men per each woman.

What do you think this lifestyle is about."

I dont know anything about it, thats why im asking, for all i know it could be exactly the same as day 2 day life. just asking For advice, i ent saying im expecting to shag 100 women in the next year, but it does seem much harder.....also as a single bloke goin to clubs and that on your own for the first time seems a bit daunting, E.G i walk in the club, every1 knows every1, theres some couples who dont but there in a couple, and then theres me standing there on my own, sweating cuz im nervous, with my bottle of bud thinking mydear god im so nervouse my dick's shriveld up......or even worse i get so nervous i get smashed b4 i arrive and act like a tool ha ha

"... and you still don't learn....

b) throwing around the word "clique" isn't going to get people to help either.... especially ironic since these are the same people you are now appealing to for help....

and with regards to yesterdays conversation being irrelivant... well a lot of people will do backreading to try and get a better feel for the people and sometimes it make a difference... and all people need to do is hit that little green arrow next to your name...

so yes... how you come across DOES affect you, in getting meets.. in getting people to help you.... even in offering advice

"

victim card? when did i play that.

I just said I was'nt rude 2 any1 initially. And I wasnt

People get Clique'e it's rite there in black and white, im just stating a fact. I initially went on that thread to offer advice about how kissing is not considerd a threat in terms of STD'S, beacause some people will worry uneccerserly. thats all. then people just startin goin mad at me ha ha.

Newcastle and Gateshead

People get Clique'e it's rite there in black and white, im just stating a fact. I initially went on that thread to offer advice about how kissing is not considerd a threat in terms of STD'S, beacause some people will worry uneccerserly. thats all. then people just startin goin mad at me ha ha. "

and it all went in one ear and out the other...

I honestly give up.....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

On my life....can we stop picking on peoples pasts posts and starting a ruck ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP....have a read through the forums, there are a lot of tips and advice if you look hard enough.

People get Clique'e it's rite there in black and white, im just stating a fact. I initially went on that thread to offer advice about how kissing is not considerd a threat in terms of STD'S, beacause some people will worry uneccerserly. thats all. then people just startin goin mad at me ha ha.

and it all went in one ear and out the other...

I honestly give up..... "

people spend to much time licking arse and being false on here, just to get the ride, i was just being honest i didnt do anything wrong. people were saying kissing is a risk and i said it wernt. ye it went to far. mayb thats a bit of arrogance on my part. i didnt go in there looking 4 a row, and i should of just let it go, i I wish i had ha ha.....but if you look at my other post's in the forum and that, it's obvious im here 4 light harted banter and a laugh....I did not wanna piss any1 off. Just the info i got was different and i thought it needed sharing, and like i said ye ill take the blame 4 a bit of arrogance and taking it 2 far. But im learning ent I, If we had that convo in real life it would be obvious 2 tell i wasnt being aggressiv or rude, or arrogant, just the way it comes across in writing. you know im 22 just finished uni and at uni we get absolutley bombarded with sexual health....its in the night clubs....we have guest speakers at the start of each term....e-mails... people round the uni all the time talking bout sexual health.....and from what info i got kissing is not considerd a risk. lol