FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > bbw's

bbw's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * starr - OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

can people tell me what it is men like about bbw's? as a big woman myself i would like to know how to feel more sexy in this dam body of mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Some find bigger ladies attractive.

Some think a meet may be easier to arrange.

Some just bullshit.

Only you can make you feel good about yourself... Don't rely on anyone on here to do it for you.

Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have know idea why bbw's turn me on so much....i suppose nobody knows why certain things turn them on.....tehre just sexy 2 me....i love bbw's with big massiv boobie's.....i do find sumtimes thoe and its happend a few times....like the other day on here that sum bbw's think im taking the piss when i try and chat them up.....and it really annoys me cuz my love for big beutiful women is very very sincere...;-)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"can people tell me what it is men like about bbw's? as a big woman myself i would like to know how to feel more sexy in this dam body of mine.

"

does it really matter just enjoy it, for some it doesnt matter that ur carrying a little bit of extra padding but have some self respect for yourself and you'l soon realise that men want you for more than the skin your in relax and have fun xxxx

"have some self respect for yourself and you'l soon realise that men want you for more than the skin your in relax and have fun xxxx"

Got to agree.

I keep away from men that 'love bbw's!'

1st off I hate bbw as a saying. Just drives me nuts.

And 2nd when they go on about it I feel like some fetish for them.

Just be confident and enjoy yourself.

I took most of my own pics, and only show the bits that are flattering!

Have clothes that fit properly definitely helps.

"sum bbw's think im taking the piss when i try and chat them up.....and it really annoys me cuz my love for big beutiful women is very very sincere."

Same here, I like all sorts, I really do, but a nice rubenesque woman really does it for me, but it's all about the confidence too, and often the 'why are you bothering with me' is very disheartening. Be proud ladies. xx

Burton on Trent.

i do try to be confident but meeting new people really does make the nerves so aware for me, ive put meets off because of the nerves. it drives me crazy being so nervous but when im in the swing of things im happy.i just think some men on here are using me for a notch on their bedpost and just because im big, i dont want to be someone's notch.also with being a big woman, i dont like some parts of my body and when i meet new guys im very conscious of the worst parts of my body.

My tip get to one of bouncys bbw parties at chams they are awesome. some guys just love the curves I show off my boobs and hide my legs. We all have problem areas weather you are a bbw or not just have to be happy and confident in your own skin.

As much as I hate the term "BBW", I know why I'm drawn to ladies who state that they are.

I love curves, I REALLY love curves. A curvy lady, with yummy hips, and delicious breasts.

Oh yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!

xxx

Robyn

i think its hard to say why you find something attractive

you just either do like something or you dont

Personally i dont find any particular size attractive or unattractive, i think sexy and attraction comes in all sizes, and to me confidance is the most sexy thing

So be confidant and your sexyness will shine thro

i think the most important thing to remember tho is, not everyone sees you as you see you and even tho you may not much like your body accept a compliment frm thos who do and acceept it as genuine

OP: there's nothing more off putting than someone lacking in confidence no matter what their size!

Nerves is all part and parcel for most. If someone doesn't like themselves then I wouldn't want to play with them: massaging fragile egos is not what I'm here for or for anyone to massage mine.

Like sharks smelling blood in water there will be a certain type of man reading this, knowing you lack confidence and will use you.

Perhaps you'll feel more comfortable going along to an event with other large ladies to build your confidence. You need to find that confidence from within, no one here can validate you.

Good luck!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive looked at your photos and you have a pretty face.

Do your hair and makeup nice, smell nice and wear what YOU feel sexy in and then go strut your stuff and i can assure you there are plenty of guys that love bigger women and if you think some just want you as a notch, pass them by there will soon be another that comes alongxxkarenx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"have some self respect for yourself and you'l soon realise that men want you for more than the skin your in relax and have fun xxxx

Got to agree.

I keep away from men that 'love bbw's!'

1st off I hate bbw as a saying. Just drives me nuts.

And 2nd when they go on about it I feel like some fetish for them.

Just be confident and enjoy yourself."

Okay, I'll be clear and this is just MY opinion:

1) From my vanilla/dating life, I found bigger curvier girls (for simplicity, compared to slimmer girls) less tasking to enjoy time with say out on a date... there was never the option of "Shall I go for the lettuce, or 3 peas and 2 carrot sticks for my main". Offended? Try being me sitting across the table.

2) I absolutely adore curves on a woman: in my mind the physiological definition of a woman is "curves", or as I liek to put it: if I wanna shag soemone with the physique of a 13 yr old boy, then I'd probably be shagging a 13-yr old boy (and no, that is NOT a fantasy!) - which is why I don't get how the world today thinks "size zero" models are "fantastic".

3)I've found (purely from experience) that most curvier women are actually comfortable int heir own skin once they realise that "I don't give a damn" light-bulb moment. I work in an accounts office (all women... not as glamorous as you think) where ALL the women weigh themselves on a daily basis (yes, we have a scale in the office) and are mortified and inconsolable if they've "gained an extra pound" or "not managed to shift that pound from 2 weeks ago"... bearing in mind I'm 12-stone and most of them are half my body size: Those women are NOT comfortable in their own skin and their partners need to discuss this with them.

4) Sexually, I like to be liberated (ok, am a freak!) and not have that nagging feeling in the back of my mind that am gonna hear something break any second now (and yes,it has happened before!). I'm not saying I'm rough (ok, not always) but I'd rather us both enjoy the experience rather than me have to worry.

Saying that, I have never suggested I ONLY seek bigger women. If however my enjoying the company of bigger/curvier women offends anyone.... tough! I make NO apologies.

curves are edible, just turns me on and also I have found that bigger girls get much more wetter than skinnier girls... that's my _iew on it - edd

By *ostboy1Man  over a year ago

leeds

i prefer bbw's because they are REAL WOMEN. Usually a laugh a minute.I carry a few extra pounds myself and often feel uncomfortable around couples with perfect bodies

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"i prefer bbw's because they are REAL WOMEN. Usually a laugh a minute.I carry a few extra pounds myself and often feel uncomfortable around couples with perfect bodies"

was waiting for the offensive "real women" comment. I'm a petite size 6-8, but in proportion, and I can assure you that I am no less real than someone that is a size 16-18!!!!

The biggest turn on I think with women is confidence. My preference is women with shape to their bodies, dont really go for the skin and bones type, it just makes people look ill.

Obviously everybody has their own opinion on what is sexy, some women only go for tall, dark, muscle bound guys, where others go for shorter more portly fellows ( *hopes thats true* )

Opinions differ from person to person from one day to the next, aslong as YOU feel comfortable about who YOU are and how YOU look then everybody else can just sod off, you'll probably find you will have soooooo much more fun with a bit of confidence in you (coincidently thats my middle name lol!!)

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

when do u become a BBW Is it a dress size thing ... ie size 20 and you become a BBW or is it below that ? I never know whether to describe myself as one or not.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"i prefer bbw's because they are REAL WOMEN. Usually a laugh a minute.I carry a few extra pounds myself and often feel uncomfortable around couples with perfect bodies"

Not large but real last time I checked. Sorry to hear you feel insecure as confidence is very sexy in men too.

Mistress x

My body confidence has rocketed since joining this site, dont question why they want you............. just enjoy it!

"dont question why they want you............. just enjoy it!

"

Spot on my dear.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"My tip get to one of bouncys bbw parties at chams they are awesome. some guys just love the curves I show off my boobs and hide my legs. We all have problem areas weather you are a bbw or not just have to be happy and confident in your own skin."

+1

i lost four and a half stone over the past 18 months, but both my Master and kev agree the thing that makes me sexy is not the weight loss but my ever increasing confidence.i now enjoy feeling and looking good,and wear clothes i wud have never considered before.

The fact is people find confidence sexy.We all have preferences for a certain body type,but the sexiest person is the one who is happy with themself.

And the BBW parties

hexham

Whoops cut off mid flow

Bouncy's parties are fab...rather like the woman herself

hexham

"i prefer bbw's because they are REAL WOMEN. Usually a laugh a minute.I carry a few extra pounds myself and often feel uncomfortable around couples with perfect bodies

was waiting for the offensive "real women" comment. I'm a petite size 6-8, but in proportion, and I can assure you that I am no less real than someone that is a size 16-18!!!!"

Your not real fumna...your a figment of soapys perverted imagination!

no matter

think I must be invisible .. oh well

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"when do u become a BBW Is it a dress size thing ... ie size 20 and you become a BBW or is it below that ? I never know whether to describe myself as one or not."

There is no definitive kick off point, to some its a state of mind, to others its mearly a label saying 'fat bird here' so people know to move on or not

You don't have to use it if you don't feel comfortable with it. Some feel it majesty them.a fettish for men who like big ladies so don't use it.

hexham

"think I must be invisible .. oh well"

if your referring to your question i was going to answer but not being bbw thought it might come better from someone else.

My _iew is it is a state of mind, i know when i was nervous bout going to Bouncys party as a 16 i was told there is no rule,just attitude!

no matter

"think I must be invisible .. oh well

if your referring to your question i was going to answer but not being bbw thought it might come better from someone else.

My _iew is it is a state of mind, i know when i was nervous bout going to Bouncys party as a 16 i was told there is no rule,just attitude!"

Thank you.. i appreciate the answer . Im a size 18 and 5'7'' tall more a hourglass than apple guess i am a BBW then. sounds nicer than FAT doesnt it.

hexham

My _iew is it is a state of mind, i know when i was nervous bout going to Bouncys party as a 16 i was told there is no rule,just attitude!

Thank you.. i appreciate the answer . Im a size 18 and 5'7'' tall more a hourglass than apple guess i am a BBW then. sounds nicer than FAT doesnt it."

Only if u want to be! i personally dislike labels, but as others have said it can be useful in ensuring ppl know what they are getting.

Thank you.. i appreciate the answer . Im a size 18 and 5'7'' tall more a hourglass than apple guess i am a BBW then. sounds nicer than FAT doesnt it."

I like fat, just not too much on my bacon though, can get a bit chewy!

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"i prefer bbw's because they are REAL WOMEN. Usually a laugh a minute.I carry a few extra pounds myself and often feel uncomfortable around couples with perfect bodies

was waiting for the offensive "real women" comment. I'm a petite size 6-8, but in proportion, and I can assure you that I am no less real than someone that is a size 16-18!!!!

Your not real fumna...your a figment of soapys perverted imagination! "

llf Jem, you must have met me in one of your dreams then!!!!

"can people tell me what it is men like about bbw's? as a big woman myself i would like to know how to feel more sexy in this dam body of mine.

"

on a lighter note, think yourself lucky that you're a woman

big women get far more attention than big men

on a serious note, confidence needs to come from within

from anywhere else, it will only serve as a short term fix

as much as knowing that somebody finds you attractive, likes you or loves you, long term confidence and happiness will only come when you like and love yourself

i've always been big and wasn't always confident

you just gotta stop looking at the negatives and start marketing the assets you HAVE got !

Every women is a real women every woman has problem areas they don't like this is life. Love and accept who you are. Walk tall be proud. Because if you don't will be hard for others to. Be confident in who you are. My best feature is my cheeky smile and my twinkly blue eyes. I have always been confident but swinging takes it to a whole new level.

i think when it comes to bigger women it sometimes can mean bigger boobs and bums which others find attractive.. guess thats a plus

Burton on Trent.

thank you to everyone who replied i will try and "like" myself and my best assests (boobs) a lot more from now on, and try to be alot more confident.

What bollocks

Are you trying to sway slim women are miserable and unreal?

"My body confidence has rocketed since joining this site, dont question why they want you............. just enjoy it!

"

ohhh I've got my eyes on you lol

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

What bollocks"

+1

Personally we prefer the slim woman but each to their own.

Steve

evesham

What bollocks"

Haha you love these bbw threads don't you

Have to say the whole 'real' woman thibg is a bit annoying, us fatties are no more real than super models or any other woman. E regime has their preferences and if someone doesn't like me because of my size that is their right.

Of course theirife will be that much poorer cos j am awesome but hey ho

So in summary, all women are real, not just big ones, we should all be happy with who we are and accept that some will like us and some won't

What bollocks

Haha you love these bbw threads don't you

Have to say the whole 'real' woman thibg is a bit annoying, us fatties are no more real than super models or any other woman. E regime has their preferences and if someone doesn't like me because of my size that is their right.

Of course theirife will be that much poorer cos j am awesome but hey ho

So in summary, all women are real, not just big ones, we should all be happy with who we are and accept that some will like us and some won't"

Be fair, there is confusion surrounding "real" women on this site as the tvs are referred to as girls!

Just saying...

At the end of the day variety is a wonderful thing if we were all the same size or shape life would be very dull.

"At the end of the day variety is a wonderful thing if we were all the same size or shape life would be very dull."

very true, variety is the spice of life

leeds

Jeezzz I retract my comment on real women , sorry I seemed to offended so many women. Just call me shallow al

was waiting for the offensive "real women" comment. I'm a petite size 6-8, but in proportion, and I can assure you that I am no less real than someone that is a size 16-18!!!!"

i have to agree, aand im not a size 6/8 lol but i feel the 'real woman' comment offensive as well

so if you over eat and dont move about much your a real woman but if you look after yourself your not?

go figure

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeap! I'm with you on that one _muma!!

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Jeezzz I retract my comment on real women , sorry I seemed to offended so many women. Just call me shallow al"

Isn't that shallow hal???? Oops wrong thread.

Mistress x

leeds

Thanks for correcting me mistress x

Some just like more to get hold off .... some see bigger as powerfull . You do find alot of slim men love Bigger ladys. Some just love Big everything. No ones same here and you should start to love yourself for who you are inside and out feel sexy just be you xxx

"

Well I know id feel sexy in that dam body of yours xx

i was almost a bbw last year wasnt happy went on a diet now a 12s i did not feel sexy just fat

i was almost a bbw last year wasnt happy went on a diet now a 12s i did not feel sexy just fat

hexham

Your not real fumna...your a figment of soapys perverted imagination!

llf Jem, you must have met me in one of your dreams then!!!! "

Oh yes...you looked gab in boots with a whip

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

I think some men out there don't see size they just see the person and if that person happens to be confident and flirty that can be just as attractive as a body type.

I'm a larger than life lady and i'm comfortable in my own skin. Get out there have fun and try not to analize too much

And you are absolutely stunning shavenangel

Worcester

"And you are absolutely stunning shavenangel "

Thank you my lovely and so are you xx

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

I agree.

...and a picture of confidence.

Mwa.

leeds

I agree stunning angel

Worcester

"I agree stunning angel"

Thank you very much xx

Burton on Trent.

hhmmm i shall walk tall and be brave and have confidence in myself that i can be proud of who i am.thank you to all for the comments and helpful words.

you are more than welcome - as far as my contribution goes. and if you'd like me to contribute more - yada yada

"My tip get to one of bouncys bbw parties at chams they are awesome."

cheers for the plug saved me doing it

the great thing about the BBW bashes is its full of guys that love the wobbly form, i am sure there are some that tag along thinking that we will just be gratefull for some attention but on a whole they are true admirers

heart on sleve time now

when we started out at this i had little body confidence despite a husband that told me over and over he found me incredibly sexy, i just felt he had to say that as i'm his wife so there was still some doubt there, so when he suggested swinging i was horrified never ever thought other guys would find my wobbliness sexy but after a lot of persuading we put an add in a contact mag and i was absolutly amazed at the response we got from guys saying how much they loved a large lady i couldn't get my head round it still i was in denial so never did anything about it although my confidence did take a touch of an upward turn i can't deny

then we stubled upon dogging and slowly i gained confidence enough to let other guys touch me a little bit then thanks to meeting the fabulous Harry who directed us in the direction of swinging sites like this we really got into the swing of things, pun intented, and the first guy we ever met was so into my wobbliness it blew my mind, he was so into my belly kissing it all over stroking it so fondly it just made my confidence soar

over the years i have played with many guys and in the early days would question their liking for big girls in depth trying to catch them out but these days i can honestly say i'm much more relaxed and take them at face value as i have seen first hand that there are lots of guys out there that have a truely genuine likeing for the many BBWs out there, you really can tell in the way they touch you i'm always amazed at the amount of them that move my sexy lingerie out the way so they can caress my stretch marked, cellulite ridden skin and caress it with lust in their eyes its absolulty fabulous

so my advice is enjoy it don't question it

guys in the main (just the main not all obviously) just enjoy the female form however it comes, some have a particular type and can't be swayed either way but then lets face it there is someone out there for everyone so what does it matter who likes what just enjoy those that like you and don't worry about the rest

I can honestly say that I've always liked women to be women and not stick thin who could be mistaken for boys.

I am a true BBW admirer and can confirm that the BBW nights at chams are great fun after taking a bbw friend of mine to it who was nervous and felt alot like you do about her own body. She had alot of fun and cant wait to get back and get stuck in lol.

"My tip get to one of bouncys bbw parties at chams they are awesome. some guys just love the curves I show off my boobs and hide my legs. We all have problem areas weather you are a bbw or not just have to be happy and confident in your own skin."

they are great fun xxxx

"My tip get to one of bouncys bbw parties at chams they are awesome. some guys just love the curves I show off my boobs and hide my legs. We all have problem areas weather you are a bbw or not just have to be happy and confident in your own skin.

they are great fun xxxx"

They usually attract a good crowd of fun loving people.

evesham

"My tip get to one of bouncys bbw parties at chams they are awesome. some guys just love the curves I show off my boobs and hide my legs. We all have problem areas weather you are a bbw or not just have to be happy and confident in your own skin.

they are great fun xxxx

They usually attract a good crowd of fun loving people. "

this time next week i will be in the jacuzzi

they are great fun xxxx

They usually attract a good crowd of fun loving people.

this time next week i will be in the jacuzzi "

I may join you!

im me people dont care if im big or small usually when im out people see me laughing and having fun and dont look at my size

"My tip get to one of bouncys bbw parties at chams they are awesome.

cheers for the plug saved me doing it

the great thing about the BBW bashes is its full of guys that love the wobbly form, i am sure there are some that tag along thinking that we will just be gratefull for some attention but on a whole they are true admirers

heart on sleve time now

when we started out at this i had little body confidence despite a husband that told me over and over he found me incredibly sexy, i just felt he had to say that as i'm his wife so there was still some doubt there, so when he suggested swinging i was horrified never ever thought other guys would find my wobbliness sexy but after a lot of persuading we put an add in a contact mag and i was absolutly amazed at the response we got from guys saying how much they loved a large lady i couldn't get my head round it still i was in denial so never did anything about it although my confidence did take a touch of an upward turn i can't deny

then we stubled upon dogging and slowly i gained confidence enough to let other guys touch me a little bit then thanks to meeting the fabulous Harry who directed us in the direction of swinging sites like this we really got into the swing of things, pun intented, and the first guy we ever met was so into my wobbliness it blew my mind, he was so into my belly kissing it all over stroking it so fondly it just made my confidence soar

over the years i have played with many guys and in the early days would question their liking for big girls in depth trying to catch them out but these days i can honestly say i'm much more relaxed and take them at face value as i have seen first hand that there are lots of guys out there that have a truely genuine likeing for the many BBWs out there, you really can tell in the way they touch you i'm always amazed at the amount of them that move my sexy lingerie out the way so they can caress my stretch marked, cellulite ridden skin and caress it with lust in their eyes its absolulty fabulous

so my advice is enjoy it don't question it

guys in the main (just the main not all obviously) just enjoy the female form however it comes, some have a particular type and can't be swayed either way but then lets face it there is someone out there for everyone so what does it matter who likes what just enjoy those that like you and don't worry about the rest

"

Well said bouncy..

Its a happy bbw who finds a guy who is genuine and not just out for a fuck with whoever

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Can I just say I cannot understand why some people feel it necessary to insult one group of people in order to praise or defend another ... and this is what seems to happen over and over whenever the subject of bigger women crops up. And whenever this happens, the affronted group (usually slim women or their admirers) leap in to counter insult maybe in the name of of balancing things out. Who knows.

I think it's sad I end up being panned for 'overeating and not moving about' because some guy has used the term 'real women' when referring to BBWs (a _iew I don't share incidentally). We are individuals - we all have our strengths and weaknesses and some will find us attractive (whether we be slim, athletic or just plain wobbly). Viva la difference I say.

Love and peace xx

"Can I just say I cannot understand why some people feel it necessary to insult one group of people in order to praise or defend another ... and this is what seems to happen over and over whenever the subject of bigger women crops up. And whenever this happens, the affronted group (usually slim women or their admirers) leap in to counter insult maybe in the name of of balancing things out. Who knows.

I think it's sad I end up being panned for 'overeating and not moving about' because some guy has used the term 'real women' when referring to BBWs (a _iew I don't share incidentally). We are individuals - we all have our strengths and weaknesses and some will find us attractive (whether we be slim, athletic or just plain wobbly). Viva la difference I say.

Love and peace xx"

can i just say the person that said the comment you mention is an incredibly good friend of ours and i know for fact she would of not meant it as an insult its not her way i think it has been read wrong for certain

from a fellow wobbler

also may i add i do use the term "real women wobble only andriods are disciplined enough to stay taute and toned surely" in our profile as a firmly tongue in cheek remark before i get hung for the real woman comment by anyone patient enough to actually read it all

Fareham

"Can I just say I cannot understand why some people feel it necessary to insult one group of people in order to praise or defend another ... and this is what seems to happen over and over whenever the subject of bigger women crops up. And whenever this happens, the affronted group (usually slim women or their admirers) leap in to counter insult maybe in the name of of balancing things out. Who knows.

Love and peace xx

can i just say the person that said the comment you mention is an incredibly good friend of ours and i know for fact she would of not meant it as an insult its not her way i think it has been read wrong for certain

from a fellow wobbler "

My comment wasn't aimed specifically at this one comment (although me quoting it may have seemed that way - my apologies) but was an example of the kick back that seems to come from a comment downing one group made by a member or supporter of another. She may not have meant it as an insult (in fact I'm pretty sure of that) but not knowing the life habits of other big women it was perhaps slightly insensitive to have used that particular comment in support of slimmer 'real women'. Does that make sense?

Love and peace xx

from a fellow wobbler

My comment wasn't aimed specifically at this one comment (although me quoting it may have seemed that way - my apologies) but was an example of the kick back that seems to come from a comment downing one group made by a member or supporter of another. She may not have meant it as an insult (in fact I'm pretty sure of that) but not knowing the life habits of other big women it was perhaps slightly insensitive to have used that particular comment in support of slimmer 'real women'. Does that make sense?"

perfectly treacle

xxxxxxxxxxx

Fareham

Love and peace xx

from a fellow wobbler

My comment wasn't aimed specifically at this one comment (although me quoting it may have seemed that way - my apologies) but was an example of the kick back that seems to come from a comment downing one group made by a member or supporter of another. She may not have meant it as an insult (in fact I'm pretty sure of that) but not knowing the life habits of other big women it was perhaps slightly insensitive to have used that particular comment in support of slimmer 'real women'. Does that make sense?

perfectly treacle

xxxxxxxxxxx"

Phew! Not here to upset people ... least of all the lovely Bouncy xxx

Love and peace xx

from a fellow wobbler

perfectly treacle

xxxxxxxxxxx

Phew! Not here to upset people ... least of all the lovely Bouncy xxx"

awwwww hunny you could never upset me

big squeezes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shall we just get a room

Fareham

"shall we just get a room "

Sounds good to me ... there is a slight logistical problem but hey, what's a few hundred miles between friends

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Oooooh after just reading all this thread i just realised that i too am a bbw size 16-18

And there i was just plodding through life just thinking i was ME

Fareham

"Oooooh after just reading all this thread i just realised that i too am a bbw size 16-18

And there i was just plodding through life just thinking i was ME "

Ignore all the BS ... you're whoever you want to be

"Oooooh after just reading all this thread i just realised that i too am a bbw size 16-18

And there i was just plodding through life just thinking i was ME "

as emm said your whoever you wish to be hunny its purely used to help other be under no illusions as to what they are getting when they pm us that use it thats all saves their time and ours

» Add a new message to this topic