FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Blocked but want to be friends again

Blocked but want to be friends again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have had a clear out of friends list etcWhats the point if I have blocked someone its because I am not interested or another reason so why do they re send friends requests.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

coz the wanna be your friend ?, or

they now can't see your pics and have nowt to wank over ?, or

they aren't having 'no-one' blocking them ?, or

now you aren't on their friends list they wanna see more coz they've forgotten who you are ?, or

they're just stalky fkers

one question tho, if you have blocked them, how do they access your profile to send you the friends invite ?

Good question.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Have u blocked them or just deleted???

u cant. ive been blocked by a few. clicking on their pro just says you cant view it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I had a friends request from someone i had blocked the other day so you must be able to do it somehow

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"I had a friends request from someone i had blocked the other day so you must be able to do it somehow"

You can still send friend requests to blocked people - the option is still there on the left when it comes up with the message saying there profile is blocked.

I suspect the OP hasn't blocked them though, sounds like she has maybe just deleted them? In which case perhaps you should actually block them. It's easy to forget who you have declined (or who has declined you) when you've been on here a while and there profile doesn't look familiar. Well, that's our excuse..

block/delete what ever. When its time to move on do it with a smile is my moto and leave be.

if you block someone on your friends list, they show straight away as a friend request, just delete it x

By *urtMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Something that baffles me about blocking, I have discovered I have been blocked by people that I've never communicated with and also other people by sending one message. I promise I'm an inoffensive guy who is never rude, maybe some-one has the answer. If I'm not suitable after a message then a polite no thanks will ensure no further coms..the former is more of a puzzle.

Have blocked them have had a cull wicked me wicked laugh lol.

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

We keep getting messages from the same guy, I've given the no thanks message loads of times, I dont really want to block him...but..either he forgets or something, It's strange though I think.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Something that baffles me about blocking, I have discovered I have been blocked by people that I've never communicated with and also other people by sending one message. I promise I'm an inoffensive guy who is never rude, maybe some-one has the answer. If I'm not suitable after a message then a polite no thanks will ensure no further coms..the former is more of a puzzle."

Some people have a block on all single males.

Other people block after they have received a message from someone they are not interested in, so that they dont get repeat messages from them.

And no-one has to answer any of your messages if they dont want to.

"Something that baffles me about blocking, I have discovered I have been blocked by people that I've never communicated with and also other people by sending one message. I promise I'm an inoffensive guy who is never rude, maybe some-one has the answer. If I'm not suitable after a message then a polite no thanks will ensure no further coms..the former is more of a puzzle."

happens to the best of us

By *quamarina1964Woman  over a year ago

Bideford

I think its because you've previously spoken, to or sent a wink or whatever too this does still allow them access i think

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Have had a clear out of friends list etcWhats the point if I have blocked someone its because I am not interested or another reason so why do they re send friends requests."

Cos only you know you don't want them. Did you tell them ? They innocently don't realise they were blocked.

By *urtMan  over a year ago

cambridge

I do take all the points about blocking..still find it strange why blocked when never communicated, I never send winks. The message from admin is different for single guy blanket blocks..as one of the replies above says..happens to the best of us...lol.

"I do take all the points about blocking..still find it strange why blocked when never communicated, I never send winks. The message from admin is different for single guy blanket blocks..as one of the replies above says..happens to the best of us...lol."

Maybe the people have looked at your profile when they were doing a search for single guys, decided they weren't interested and blocked you so you don't appear again in a search.

I just unfriended and blocked a gentleman who cancelled on me for the second time, he hasnt been online but now appears on my friends request list, maybe its a glich in the system rather than the user re requesting to be added as a friend?

It's just a site glitch/quirk and happens whenever you block someone who's previously been on your friends list as we've noticed it ourselves.

M & V

» Add a new message to this topic