FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just curious

Just curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are single females who play 'on their own' who 'can not accommodate' and are doing it 'without the knowledge of husband' frowned upon as much as a single male doing exactly the same thing? Just curious....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

No.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a single mum I play on my own but only occasionally accommodate when children are not here which is very rare this is why I have meets at clubs.

Not being able to accom due to kids is a different kettle of fish and quite understandable... It's the 'in a relationship but wanting to swing' scenario I am intreagued by

"Are single females who play 'on their own' who 'can not accommodate' and are doing it 'without the knowledge of husband' frowned upon as much as a single male doing exactly the same thing? Just curious...."
Hasnt this topic been done to death?There are more reasons for not being able to accommodate than being married

Seems my train of thought is losing it's way.... Forget accommodating.... Is it as bad for an attached female to swing behind partners back as it seems to be for a fella?

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

No equality here... may I suggest the court of human rights?

Mistress x

"Seems my train of thought is losing it's way.... Forget accommodating.... Is it as bad for an attached female to swing behind partners back as it seems to be for a fella?"

Yes morally it is exactly the same thing. But single fems are in the minority and get more leeway because of it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Seems my train of thought is losing it's way.... Forget accommodating.... Is it as bad for an attached female to swing behind partners back as it seems to be for a fella?

Yes morally it is exactly the same thing. But single fems are in the minority and get more leeway because of it. "

its a sad fact but this does seem to be the way it is!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Seems my train of thought is losing it's way.... Forget accommodating.... Is it as bad for an attached female to swing behind partners back as it seems to be for a fella?"

It is in our book.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In my book, married/relationship women playing away from home are as bad as men. Only difference seems to be there are not alot of married/attatched women coming on starting threads asking why they cant get laid after all they are being "honest", if they where im sure they would get the same treatment as the numerous men

But isnt swinging a thing that couples do and of course single people, with consent from their partners, and doing it without knownledge from your partner, cheating?

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

a married woman swinging behind hubbys back just as bad as guy who does the same .both dishonest and decieving their partner. however, a cheating woman wont get slammed like a guy would as guys most guys dont care as long as they get a meet and get laid .

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"In my book, married/relationship women playing away from home are as bad as men. Only difference seems to be there are not alot of married/attatched women coming on starting threads asking why they cant get laid after all they are being "honest", if they where im sure they would get the same treatment as the numerous men"

Yup, every time i see a single guy complaining about double standards i want to ask him to find a thread started by a married woman playing away looking for sympathy.

Well, thank you all for your insight ... Just for the record, my post was in no way a complaint nor am I not getting laid.... But then I guess this response will be seen as a sad attempt at a side step..... Ah well....

» Add a new message to this topic