FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight or bi

Straight or bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostboy1 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Been contacted by a bloke who's offered to give me a blow job but turned him down because I'm not interested. He says he does a lot of straight blokes but wouldn't that make them bi curious and not straight. I'm far from been a prude but the thought of some blokes lips round my knob does nothing for me. I'm not knocking gays bi's or bi curious everybody to their own.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been contacted by a bloke who's offered to give me a blow job but turned him down because I'm not interested. He says he does a lot of straight blokes but wouldn't that make them bi curious and not straight. I'm far from been a prude but the thought of some blokes lips round my knob does nothing for me. I'm not knocking gays bi's or bi curious everybody to their own."

I never contact guys with 'straight' on their profiles (they don't show on my search anyway), but met dozens after they contacted me. It doesn't make you 'bi' or 'bi-curious', it means you were horny and wanted a bj! Close your eyes & it could be anyone sucking you. You'd probably find it was better than what you're used too!

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Each to their own of course. I had never considered playing with guys at all untill some years ago when at a club, I was so horny I just needed sucking and when a bloke offered I thought why not? Try anything once and all that! I just didn't expect it to be so good!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yup i can echo part of the post above.

i never approach straight guys but get plenty of them approaching me.

and i always make sure they have thought it thru first - even if that loses me the meet.

i don't get off on this whole kink of sucking a guy off who is a first timer or who is simply curious, but moreover i don't want them to freak out on me mid meet

had that happen once and it wasn't pleasant.

never so quickly have i taken my linda lovelace head off and put my clare rayner one on !

» Add a new message to this topic