FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your first Bi Sexual Meet? How

Your first Bi Sexual Meet? How

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quamarina1964 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bideford

Did you feel afterwards? If it was your first time? Not put this thread to offend or cause trouble, as im wanting to learn the ropes and become fully fledged bisexual hehe xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/07/11 17:15:13]

I felt like the Kitty that just got the cream

I was very fortunate in my first bi sexual meet as the lady was very confident and took me under her wing so to speak.

As long as you discuss with the woman before hand your feelings, what you desire etc then you may feel more relaxed.

Take it slow and only do what you feel comfortable doing. Often the fun will occur naturally xxx

By *quamarina1964 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bideford

Thanks hun the only part which is the main part i guess, is going down on a lady with my tongue lol, not managed it yet but done everything else lol.

I personally started off licking the clitorus and gradually worked my tongue down to get used to the taste and the natural lubrication

You will soon know if it is your cup of tea... i for one couldnt get enough but everyone is different. Sarah xx

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've got to admit, I felt a little embarrassed after my first time. I was 19 at the time and had met a guy in his van (classy lol). I enjoyed the fun we had but as soon as I'd cum and the reality of the situation hit me (I was sitting there in lingerie with someones cum over me) I felt a little embarrassed

» Add a new message to this topic