FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Slut

Slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *easing_two OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

So I see the term thrown about a lot, especially by couples. So my question is what defines 'a slut' to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easing_two OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

...?

By *atdancerCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"So I see the term thrown about a lot, especially by couples. So my question is what defines 'a slut' to you?

"

Apparently the oldest reference we have for the word slut is in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, where it's used to mean an untidy or unkempt man. Go figure .

Since then it's been through quite a lot of meanings, including an untidy or lazy anybody; the common (affectionate and not derogatory) slang term for a kitchen maid; female dogs; and candles made of rags and lard.

In more recent times (by which I mean the last century or so) the meaning seems to have settled on "a woman of loose morals", starting out non sexual but becoming more about sex later.

Today and to me the word slut basically means a woman who likes a lot of sex, probably with multiple men. I see that as a *good* thing.

Clearly "slut" is often used as an insult, and a vicious one at that, so I don't bandy the word about. But it has its place and some people are comfortable with it, especially when used to excite rather than insult.

Besides, it's the *concept* (a woman having sex with multiple men), rather than the word, which was the target of vitriol in the past, and I think that's wrong: women should be able to have lots of sex without judgement. If it were up to me such motivations would be celebrated in all adults, not judged.

So perhaps it is time to reclaim the word and try to wrest it away from those who would use it as an insult; or maybe it's too late for that. Certainly the word slut's meaning seems to be in flux yet again. Who knows where it will end up?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Big love to all the sluts out there

Total sluts got too many verifications to read whilst eating a pot noodle

Dirty slut does tricks the Kamasutra didn't know about

Fat slut eat all the pies

Male slut pokes his cock in any pussy, ass or mouth he can find, substituting hollowed out cucumbers when he can't find any of the above.

Oh and he eats a lot of Yorkie bars too XXX

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

"So I see the term thrown about a lot, especially by couples. So my question is what defines 'a slut' to you?

Apparently the oldest reference we have for the word slut is in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, where it's used to mean an untidy or unkempt man. Go figure .

Since then it's been through quite a lot of meanings, including an untidy or lazy anybody; the common (affectionate and not derogatory) slang term for a kitchen maid; female dogs; and candles made of rags and lard.

In more recent times (by which I mean the last century or so) the meaning seems to have settled on "a woman of loose morals", starting out non sexual but becoming more about sex later.

Today and to me the word slut basically means a woman who likes a lot of sex, probably with multiple men. I see that as a *good* thing.

Clearly "slut" is often used as an insult, and a vicious one at that, so I don't bandy the word about. But it has its place and some people are comfortable with it, especially when used to excite rather than insult.

Besides, it's the *concept* (a woman having sex with multiple men), rather than the word, which was the target of vitriol in the past, and I think that's wrong: women should be able to have lots of sex without judgement. If it were up to me such motivations would be celebrated in all adults, not judged.

So perhaps it is time to reclaim the word and try to wrest it away from those who would use it as an insult; or maybe it's too late for that. Certainly the word slut's meaning seems to be in flux yet again. Who knows where it will end up?"

mildred loves me calling her a slut when were playing

» Add a new message to this topic