FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The problem is....

The problem is....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay4you OP   Man  over a year ago

Walthamstow

Ok so I don't get any messages (suprise) but what I don't understand is why when I message a girl hardly (get a reply) but on the off chance I do get one ,sometimes it's a reply like there interested and then nothing after that. What's going on are they literally just getting buried with the others . My feelings are hurt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It's just the way it is on here at time's,there's too many men. Don't take it too personally.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Some of the 'women' are men as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some of the 'women' are men as well "

And some of the men are women

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ok so I don't get any messages (suprise) but what I don't understand is why when I message a girl hardly (get a reply) but on the off chance I do get one ,sometimes it's a reply like there interested and then nothing after that. What's going on are they literally just getting buried with the others . My feelings are hurt "

The first thing I will say is that if you're feelings are being hurt by people you don't know not responding to you on the net you might be too vulnerable for this site.

It happens quite a lot to nearly all of us.

Can you change how much of yourself you invest in your communications here? If you receive a reply to a message just think of it as someone responding to a polite "hello" it means nothing more.

It is possible that they are getting buried in with all the others or that the person has lost interest. You won't know so it isn't worth your time worrying about...that way lies madness.

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Ok so I don't get any messages (suprise) but what I don't understand is why when I message a girl hardly (get a reply) but on the off chance I do get one ,sometimes it's a reply like there interested and then nothing after that. What's going on are they literally just getting buried with the others . My feelings are hurt "

This place ain't for the faint hearted or eaily offended. Get yourself to a club or a social, make some friends.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i find on here if a guy doesn't keep up with chatting to me then i will find others to chat to instead and lose interest in that guy i was chatting to. and i never reply to tell them that as i presume they weren't that bothered with me in the first place.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i find on here if a guy doesn't keep up with chatting to me then i will find others to chat to instead and lose interest in that guy i was chatting to. and i never reply to tell them that as i presume they weren't that bothered with me in the first place."

But surely it is a two way thing....if you stop I would expect the guy thinks you've lost interest. Just my opinion

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"i find on here if a guy doesn't keep up with chatting to me then i will find others to chat to instead and lose interest in that guy i was chatting to. and i never reply to tell them that as i presume they weren't that bothered with me in the first place.

But surely it is a two way thing....if you stop I would expect the guy thinks you've lost interest. Just my opinion "

yes totally. i was giving it from my perspective.

sometimes i don't feel like chatting at all but stay away from the site at those times and my filters would be on also so no-one could message me while i was away. took most of last week off for this reason.

» Add a new message to this topic