FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fantasy of my man being fucked!

Fantasy of my man being fucked!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I imagine or my partner encourages me that he is being fucked by a man while fucking me, it makes me cum like a monster!

Does any other women like this!?

Minka

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same. Love the though of being in a MF sandwich. ??

"When I imagine or my partner encourages me that he is being fucked by a man while fucking me, it makes me cum like a monster!

Minka

"

Perhaps amend his profile status to "Bi" or "Bi Curious"?

Do you mean it turns you on to imagine a man fucking your partner, whilst he's fucking you? I would love to do that with my FWB The thought of my FWB being fucked by a man turns me on. XXX

By *aked butlerMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I am up for a that lol

I'm liking this

By *ebbsBamCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Im the same the thought of bam getting fucked is such a turn on for me

We have recently been trying his bi side and I didn't think I would like it but it's such a turn on. Keep thinking about me fucking him with my toys as he sucks cock or him getting fucked whilst he fucks me or me and him getting fucked while we both suck a cock together. Definitely my biggest turn on at the moment

By *aloma12TV/TS  over a year ago

city cnt

Now tats horny

"We have recently been trying his bi side and I didn't think I would like it but it's such a turn on. Keep thinking about me fucking him with my toys as he sucks cock or him getting fucked whilst he fucks me or me and him getting fucked while we both suck a cock together. Definitely my biggest turn on at the moment"

Shame you don't live closer! Because your profile description is exactly like mine haha

Minka xx

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Youre a wrongun ... bottoms werent meant to be fucked. Thats why theyre only finger sized

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

"We have recently been trying his bi side and I didn't think I would like it but it's such a turn on. Keep thinking about me fucking him with my toys as he sucks cock or him getting fucked whilst he fucks me or me and him getting fucked while we both suck a cock together. Definitely my biggest turn on at the moment"

I would love that

I can't wait to find a nice hard cock that me and him can both share. X

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We loved having a guy in our "sandwich" , was the most epic sensation as Mrs got fucked by a nice big young cock , as I fucked his ass ....dictating the pace and thrusting

city cnt

Wow u guys know how to hav fun

By *eauhoMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Wow, love this thread!

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

wife takes me with her strap on while im dressed up as cd....her demeanour changes totally and she feels man like she says.. oh... fond fond memories hihi..

"I can't wait to find a nice hard cock that me and him can both share. X"

You know the Townhouse have a bi night on July 21st?

city cnt

Huge turn on for me wife watching me fuck her man

harrogate

"Huge turn on for me wife watching me fuck her man"

"Youre a wrongun ... bottoms werent meant to be fucked. Thats why theyre only finger sized"

Ass is like pussy it stretches to Accommodate whatever enters x

By *revorAndTraceyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

The fantasy does. I must admit. Give me tingles and brings a blush. Trev.

By *ustthe2ofusXXXCouple  over a year ago

coventry

I know this was basically the wife's fantasy and one of the reasons for joining fab, we met a guy but it didn't really pan out but decided to stay have have fun anyway

Sounds good, I'd do it but Id split him in half

harrogate

"Sounds good, I'd do it but Id split him in half "

"Youre a wrongun ... bottoms werent meant to be fucked. Thats why theyre only finger sized"

Yet so many straight men want to do anal on women ??

"When I imagine or my partner encourages me that he is being fucked by a man while fucking me, it makes me cum like a monster!

Minka

"

Mr W is fully bi and I love watching him being fucked... makes me really horny... and also so much more freedom when the men aren't worried about getting too close to each other and accidentally touching cocks...

Yep always wanted to be fucked by one guy while he is fucked by another. Ever since I read the marquis de sade used to do that, make his footman fuck him while he fucked a woman. Sadly most guys I have met either dont get hard enough while they are being fucked by amother guy to pass it on. Or the pressure gets to them as they know its a fantasy of mine. So left it on my bucket list and hope it will happen someday!

harrogate

"Yep always wanted to be fucked by one guy while he is fucked by another. Ever since I read the marquis de sade used to do that, make his footman fuck him while he fucked a woman. Sadly most guys I have met either dont get hard enough while they are being fucked by amother guy to pass it on. Or the pressure gets to them as they know its a fantasy of mine. So left it on my bucket list and hope it will happen someday!"

What would be so horny to watch and do

By *itch1976Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

It be a huge turn on for me that a gal would love to see her guy f**ked while she watches and joins in. Any gals in Scotland be turned on by this?xx

It's a swinging site

We all have fantasies - some can be acted upon some may remain a fantasy fab A place to fulfill fantasies. We all have them so each to there own

It happened to us once at a club. Its a never forgotten experience!

harrogate

"It happened to us once at a club. Its a never forgotten experience!"
mmmmmmmm

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"We loved having a guy in our "sandwich" , was the most epic sensation as Mrs got fucked by a nice big young cock , as I fucked his ass ....dictating the pace and thrusting "
. wow yes please

By *andDeeCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Something we love to talk about as I fuck Dee.

The thought of having a clean regular toned fit fuckbuddy who's there for us both to use.

We can both suck his younger hard cock and get Dee to straddle him. I pull Dee's pussy open by gripping an arse cheek then guide his cock to her entrance and run it up n down between her lips. I then have her hovering just over his hard cock with just the tip inside. I then kiss Dee hard as I push her down on to it, making her take his big hard swollen throbbing length all the way. I tell her to use it to make herself cum like the dirty bitch she is. After she has juiced all over him I then slide a finger up inside so I can feel his cock inside my wife. I pull it out and suck on it for a little while, licking up his precum which I then share with my wife in a snog. I tell her to fuck him again. I move closer and grip his cock with mine and pull on my wife's shoulder, pulling her on to our cocks. Its a bit painful for her at first. A pleasure/pain feeling but she is encouraged to relax. I can feel him, rock hard a fighting not to explode inside her pussy as he knows he is not allowed, me reminding him that he's for our use, not his pleasure. As we fuck, I wet my thumbs and slowly work them up her bum. This makes Dee tighten round us as she starts to feel herself building up to cum all over our cocks again. I pull out and now slowly and steadily push my juice soaked cock up her bum, which brings her to another orgasm. I pull out and tell Dee to get on her back near the edge of the bed, so she climbs off and does as I tell her. I then tell our Toy to fuck her deep, hard n fast, but NO cuming. I stand up on the bed and fuck his mouth as he fucks my wife. She loves looking up and watching as I make him gag on me as I fuck his deep throat. I then get off the bed and move up behind him. He knows what's going to happen next and pushes his bum back a bit. I pull his cheeks apart and rim his clean bald toned arse. Then getting up behind, I now slide up his arse. He's no virgin and I slide up quite easily. I start to fuck him deep n hard. The harder he gets it, the harder he is pushed in to my wife's' wet swollen and bashed pussy. She is loving it. He's on cloud #9 but he knows he's not allowed to spunk off. The strain and restraint is great and he is loving it as much as we are, but not allowed to show it too much, and that's why we love using him for our sex games.

By *andDeeCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Would also like it for a sexy friendly bi couple to join us so the ladies can play whilst we give them a floor show.

Sounds like you know how to have fun grandee ????

By *inkpanther773Man  over a year ago

leigh

Minka

"

Sounds great, very interested in seeing if I could be a part of this for you..

» Add a new message to this topic