FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys... Would you tell her!

Guys... Would you tell her!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi again...

Guys... you have met a lovely Girl/couple whatever.. you click you really hit it off and things get steamy Mmmm Then she goes down and starts giving you a blow job.. Its crap, its pants, its weak and dull lol... Would you say something or just move on to other things lol...

Mike and Ju x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cowards... Ok.. None of these women are in the Pussy Posse obviously then...

Blimy lol.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when some bitch is sucking my cock wrong i slap her head about and say not like that ho!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Cowards... Ok.. None of these women are in the Pussy Posse obviously then...

Blimy lol....."

Obviously, the pussy posse know how to do it right. Even if we where crap at blowjobs would anyone dare say lol

we cud reverse this..... wud ladies tell the guy if he was giving u oral and was crap??????

i've a few tales i could tell about guys who aint got a clue how to use there tongues lol

Forum Mod

I agree with that!! there have been times when iv felt like getting the sat nav out and programming from their tongue to my clit lol

I do respond very well when its done nicely though xx

nice thread ...........i would say 99% wouldnt lol . but then again i cant cum from oral any bloody way lol xxx

Forum Mod

I should have also said that I would hate to be givivng a bj and they hated it,but you can ususally tell if they're enjoying it anyway..one sure sign that they're not is if it goes soft I suppose! lol

They don't have to come to be enjoying it though, Rob can play all night without coming and still have a fab time xx

I have guys when they are doing it wrong...guided them in as it were, left a bit up a bit...bingo lol

The reason I mentioned it was a good friend of ours down in Bath.. well he's a very err.. forthright guy lol.. says what he thinks regardless and they were telling us of a couple they play with.. No names obviously.. well it turns out while she was giving him a BJ she started to kinda chew on his todger a little lol... Well.. the story goes and its the wife telling us this that he suddenly burst out with '' ohh fer fluck sake hen.. will ya stop nashin on ma dick eh'' (yes he's a Scot lol)

Well she just smiled and carried on... Mrs Notts would have bit the end off I think.... or shrivelled into the corner mortified lol...

i would tell them if its shite.

"i would tell them if its shite."

I believe ya ... x

Well I'm of the "If you can't say anything nice,don't say anything at all" school of thought.So I'd just say nothing and gently steer her onto the next stage of debauchery.

Ric

XX

Me too I think....

Unless really painful... But your right, i'd just move things along and be polite ..

fraid i'm not too good at saying anythin would just try to gently steer um onto the next stage n hope for better there lol

By *rSparklyspunkMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

Is there such a thing as a bad blow job? Frankly I'm just happy to get one lol!

But I have been told by a lady friend that there some men are crap going down on ladies. Don't think I'm included in that at least hope not lol.

"Hi again...

Guys... you have met a lovely Girl/couple whatever.. you click you really hit it off and things get steamy Mmmm Then she goes down and starts giving you a blow job.. Its crap, its pants, its weak and dull lol... Would you say something or just move on to other things lol...

Mike and Ju x"

well never happen to me as yet

never had any complaints or vice versa

if it did i wont say anything as you want it 2 be good an enjoyable for both involved sometimes

I no can be hard after 1st playing together but it get easy once u start exploring

guess i'd try to make it more enjoyable , by moving a little , or move onto giving her oral maybe that would work ? like to think i'd say something , but know i wouldn't ! in my experience crap bj is normally too soft .

If it hurt then I would say something but I am yet to have my cock sucked badly so I wouldn't know what I would do.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Move on of course - oral is only the appetiser before the main course, after all!

bj's are either ok, good, very good or bloody amazing.....cant have a crap one can you.

how about looking on the good side, you can now spend time teaching her how to do it properly

It is physically impossible for a man to recieve a bad blow job lol

By *WfellaMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"when some bitch is sucking my cock wrong i slap her head about and say not like that ho!!!"

theres the winner right there, end thread!

i believe, well i know there is such a thing as a bad blow job, I have been the "victim" a good few times, I have looked down at the top of her head and thought WTF are you doing girl, do i look like i dont like my penis and want it chewed off. in cases like that i have a habit of sort of taking control, hold the girls head and make your own moves, and let her know you dont like feeling teeth on your cock.

but in fairness to bad BJ givers, she could be sucking just the way other guys have liked it, i know when you go down on a new woman you have to learn what she likes and doesn't like, what technique worked for one woman doesn't always work for the next, so could be the same for BJ's

of a guy was down on me and i wasnt enjoyin it i would have to move him on,

but me i give the best blowjob, and no-one has ever complained

xxxx

Survey of 5000 men... about receiving a BJ

1% said they loved the warmth

2% the sensation

3% loved the eroticism

The other 94% just liked the peace and quiet..

Mike lol..

Sorry I liked it x

By *heffcpl4cplCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

My dave says there is no such thing as a bad bj just some are better than others, but he would say that he a bloke lol

yep there are bad blow jobs!!!

teeth for one theres nothing worse than having that feelin that theres barbed wire runnin up n down ya cock OUCH!!!!

or watching a girl just bob up n down and thats it, theres more to a cock than the 1st two-three inches whats all that about

not biggin myself up here but when im giving oral to a girl i explore every inch and take my lead from her

the way she reacts to where im licking and sucking and flicking my tongue,the sounds she makes and the way she twitches thats never failed me

and if you do find the (oh my god!! dont stop right there, dont you dare move ohhh my god im cumming spot) on a girl you know your in the right place and its fooooooooookin amaizing!!!!!!

GOD I LOVE ORAL SEX

LINE EM UP AND GET ME THERE!!!!!!!!

xxxx

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"yep there are bad blow jobs!!!

teeth for one theres nothing worse than having that feelin that theres barbed wire runnin up n down ya cock OUCH!!!!

or watching a girl just bob up n down and thats it, theres more to a cock than the 1st two-three inches whats all that about

not biggin myself up here but when im giving oral to a girl i explore every inch and take my lead from her

the way she reacts to where im licking and sucking and flicking my tongue,the sounds she makes and the way she twitches thats never failed me

and if you do find the (oh my god!! dont stop right there, dont you dare move ohhh my god im cumming spot) on a girl you know your in the right place and its fooooooooookin amaizing!!!!!!

GOD I LOVE ORAL SEX

xxxx"

But thats not necessarily bad oral ..we all have different sensitivity levels ...i like a being bitten and the fel of teath cus i am not very sensitive ...i think you have to get to know each other and a one off is at best always a compromise....

so in answer to the question ...Computer says nahhhhhhh.....cough !

Nah, i wouldnt say nowt. i'd just move on to something else else you could kill the mood.

GOD I LOVE ORAL SEX

xxxx"

On my way, I've so gotta meet this guy lol

;)x

GOD I LOVE ORAL SEX

xxxx"

Damn,, the way you have described that had brought back memories and has me salivating too. That sweet nectar. Ok you can keep all the ladies North of Watford, and I keep the others. One thing though, I dont do hairy, lol

hi - verified at last, so can join in....

If a lady if giving me a blowjob where there is hardly any pressure or feeling then I will gently rock to get a fucking motion going to get some feeling(without making her gag !).

Only once have I said someting, and that because she was using her teeth. I think my words were - 'fuck, oww, stop, that fucking hurts !!'

Good subject.

I would have to tell her - bit in a nice way of course...

Theres no point in her thinking she is turning you on if all you are looking at your watch and thinking "when is this gonna end..."

I would expect the same treatment in return. No less.

Rabbit581

» Add a new message to this topic