FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Catfish everywhere

Catfish everywhere

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv had a few meets from fab before, unfortunately they didn't turn out to look like the pictures!

Really feel annoyed about my wasted time and didn't even get a verification grr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

Whoever said the camera never lies... lied.

Maybe the other person is thinking the same as you are?

Forget it and move on I say

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whoever said the camera never lies... lied.

Forget it and move on I say"

Oh shut up why should he forget it and move on.

Stop being such a wet lettuce the guy met someone who looked nothing like their pictures by all accounts that is wrong and unacceptable in my book.

It's hard enough getting a verification to move on to the next step, I'm genuine, but wondering if it better to just quit

Stop being such a wet lettuce the guy met someone who looked nothing like their pictures by all accounts that is wrong and unacceptable in my book."

The woman were mooses lol I didn't get a verification because I didn't want it

"It's hard enough getting a verification to move on to the next step, I'm genuine, but wondering if it better to just quit "

It's hard i know for single blokes mate on here but i really don't know what to say apart from no don't leave stay stand your ground.

No one likes a quitter.

What did you do when you met them?

"It's hard enough getting a verification to move on to the next step, I'm genuine, but wondering if it better to just quit

It's hard i know for single blokes mate on here but i really don't know what to say apart from no don't leave stay stand your ground.

No one likes a quitter. "

lol apart from that I get more attention from guys!

"It's hard enough getting a verification to move on to the next step, I'm genuine, but wondering if it better to just quit "

why would you want a verification of a liar

"What did you do when you met them? "

I was respectable and sat down, the house was a shit hole, so I sat down and cracked the jd which I brought thinking she was hot. Had one drink with her then just had to make out I had to do something

"It's hard enough getting a verification to move on to the next step, I'm genuine, but wondering if it better to just quit

No one likes a quitter.

lol apart from that I get more attention from guys! "

Its Fab mate i got use to it.

I'm a gay Icon now on here they love me and tbh it don't bother me at all.

Look but not touch fella.

I was about to say you've got damp and then I realised you weren't talking about silverfish.

It's late, I've confused my fishes....

why would you want a verification of a liar "

I thought having a verification proof of you are real,

1 meet try robbing my £20

No one likes a quitter.

lol apart from that I get more attention from guys!

Its Fab mate i got use to it.

I'm a gay Icon now on here they love me and tbh it don't bother me at all.

Look but not touch fella. "

I got a lot of gay friends up north so never reply abuse

By *retty_damagedCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Maybe video chat with them before hand?

I would be absolutely mortified if I met someone and they had written this post about me.

Emz.

"Maybe video chat with them before hand?

I would be absolutely mortified if I met someone and they had written this post about me.

Emz. "

I'm not even a shallow type of guy and definitely not mentioning no names but it was unacceptable

Are you fishing for a dodgy veri from someone on this thread that feels sorry for ya??

Sorry if I'm wrong but I see no other reason for this thread ........ a long long time ago I had a meet where the man was 20yrs old than his pics and profile, I didn't start a thread on forum about it

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Stop being such a wet lettuce the guy met someone who looked nothing like their pictures by all accounts that is wrong and unacceptable in my book.

The woman were mooses lol I didn't get a verification because I didn't want it "

Charming

"Are you fishing for a dodgy veri from someone on this thread that feels sorry for ya??

Sorry if I'm wrong but I see no other reason for this thread ........ a long long time ago I had a meet where the man was 20yrs old than his pics and profile, I didn't start a thread on forum about it "

Wow mother teresa has joined the chat

lol I don't want no sympathy haha, would of been nice to have one, feel left out

the op has a point tho and my mrs gets this more on her singles account than our joint one she get a face pic and then after a while chatting they meet and guess what the guy looks nothing like the pic hes sent or more often 20 years older with a extra 5 stone in weight .... when you agree a meet you want to meet the person you have agreed to meet not somebody else and not a older version ... and its not just guys its all genders

hence i take her to all her meets now so its easy and safe for her to back out

"lol I don't want no sympathy haha, would of been nice to have one, feel left out "

How about one of me a fella facetime yer tell the women what a stud you are and give you a chance - ladies don't miss out. lol

"Are you fishing for a dodgy veri from someone on this thread that feels sorry for ya??

Sorry if I'm wrong but I see no other reason for this thread ........ a long long time ago I had a meet where the man was 20yrs old than his pics and profile, I didn't start a thread on forum about it

Wow mother teresa has joined the chat"

Mother Teresa? Now I'm even more confused

"lol I don't want no sympathy haha, would of been nice to have one, feel left out

How about one of me a fella facetime yer tell the women what a stud you are and give you a chance - ladies don't miss out. lol"

Sure lad, a woman would of been better but I'm not shy to prove myself

Wow mother teresa has joined the chat"

Mother Teresa? Now I'm even more confused "

Don't worry you always was.

Don't worry you always was. "

Lmao

"lol I don't want no sympathy haha, would of been nice to have one, feel left out "

lol it doesn't sound as though you liked the look of the real life version of her so why worry about her giving you a veri

Don't worry you always was. "

seriously OP if you are that bothered by it let admin know..dont start a thread about how you didn't get a verification off someone who looked nothing like the pic they sent you...

remember, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is...

and never meet them at their home

"lol I don't want no sympathy haha, would of been nice to have one, feel left out

lol it doesn't sound as though you liked the look of the real life version of her so why worry about her giving you a veri "

I was still nice enough to not hurt anyone feelings!

"seriously OP if you are that bothered by it let admin know..dont start a thread about how you didn't get a verification off someone who looked nothing like the pic they sent you...

remember, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is...

and never meet them at their home"

This is why you shouldn't commit to play unless you've had a social or you've spoken enough to absolutely make sure you want to meet. No awkwardness then I'd you're just having a cuppa tea.

lol it doesn't sound as though you liked the look of the real life version of her so why worry about her giving you a veri

I was still nice enough to not hurt anyone feelings! "

I guess, have you asked her for a veri ?

"This is why you shouldn't commit to play unless you've had a social or you've spoken enough to absolutely make sure you want to meet. No awkwardness then I'd you're just having a cuppa tea. "

lol I guess I'm easily tempted, it's just like if I received a message from someone as yourself, I'd speak over the phone, see if you real then meet you if it was mutual decisions

I guess, have you asked her for a veri ? "

lol yeah I did but she said only if o came back

lol yeah I did but she said only if o came back "

Oh behave

Oh behave "

I sin but never lie ??

Oh behave

I sin but never lie ??"

I wouldn't want a veri from someone so desperate! Just move along, I'm sure there's a decent meet out there for ya

"This is why you shouldn't commit to play unless you've had a social or you've spoken enough to absolutely make sure you want to meet. No awkwardness then I'd you're just having a cuppa tea.

lol I guess I'm easily tempted, it's just like if I received a message from someone as yourself, I'd speak over the phone, see if you real then meet you if it was mutual decisions "

Speaking on the phone is just gonna establish if they are female, won't tell you much about their looks. You just need to ask for pictures and more pictures until you're certain.

You have had A FEW meets and they ALL weren't like their photos... that's some serious bad luck!!

Make sure you video chat first & as said maybe social initially then you can politely leave it there without any awkwardness. Also you can just be verified from a social & not display the text, just the verification.

Personal I don't understand why people don't have accurate/ recent pictures because why set yourself up for potential rejection? I want to know if I meet someone they know what my figure is, no point passing myself off as anything other than I am.

"This is why you shouldn't commit to play unless you've had a social or you've spoken enough to absolutely make sure you want to meet. No awkwardness then I'd you're just having a cuppa tea.

lol I guess I'm easily tempted, it's just like if I received a message from someone as yourself, I'd speak over the phone, see if you real then meet you if it was mutual decisions "

Oi back off fella shes real and mine so don't get cheeky or i verify what a arsehole you are really. ha

Oh behave

I sin but never lie ??

I wouldn't want a veri from someone so desperate! Just move along, I'm sure there's a decent meet out there for ya "

Would be nice to meet someone decent, someone comfortable in their own skin or even bit shy.... I like a little challenge

Oh behave

I sin but never lie ??

I wouldn't want a veri from someone so desperate! Just move along, I'm sure there's a decent meet out there for ya

Would be nice to meet someone decent, someone comfortable in their own skin or even bit shy.... I like a little challenge "

Have you been in chat ?

lol I guess I'm easily tempted, it's just like if I received a message from someone as yourself, I'd speak over the phone, see if you real then meet you if it was mutual decisions

Oi back off fella shes real and mine so don't get cheeky or i verify what a arsehole you are really. ha "

lol how hot that lady is I doubt many men could keep up the attention she worth lol

That's to miss wikes, hope she took it as a compliment x

Oh behave

I sin but never lie ??

Would be nice to meet someone decent, someone comfortable in their own skin or even bit shy.... I like a little challenge

Have you been in chat ? "

I don't like to be the same as most guys on fab, everyone pestering women for quick fucks! So even when you do try messaging it has to be something special (I don't know how)

Oi back off fella shes real and mine so don't get cheeky or i verify what a arsehole you are really. ha

lol how hot that lady is I doubt many men could keep up the attention she worth lol "

She my friend is world class to good for this trust me on another level it's only a matter of time..

Oh behave

I sin but never lie ??

Have you been in chat ?

I don't like to be the same as most guys on fab, everyone pestering women for quick fucks! So even when you do try messaging it has to be something special (I don't know how) "

its like a meat market in there but I've used it to see if someone looks ok before a meet, rather than get another 50+ man trying to pass themselves off as 30

lol how hot that lady is I doubt many men could keep up the attention she worth lol

She my friend is world class to good for this trust me on another level it's only a matter of time.. "

Not about being too good for this mate, she a stunner and has her naughty side to her, lol saying that your lucky to have a friend that hot

It happens, and not just to you men.

Stick with it, it will be worth it in the end.

I'm honest about my size etc in our profile, and I do also have a photo I send of my body size/shape as it is now.

I get that it will scare some folk off, but it saves us both time and energy if it's a no x

She my friend is world class to good for this trust me on another level it's only a matter of time.. "

Matter of time before what? Proposal

Oh behave

I sin but never lie ??

Have you been in chat ?

I don't like to be the same as most guys on fab, everyone pestering women for quick fucks! So even when you do try messaging it has to be something special (I don't know how)

its like a meat market in there but I've used it to see if someone looks ok before a meet, rather than get another 50+ man trying to pass themselves off as 30 "

lol some weird people about

Oh behave

I sin but never lie ??

Have you been in chat ?

its like a meat market in there but I've used it to see if someone looks ok before a meet, rather than get another 50+ man trying to pass themselves off as 30 lol some weird people about "

OP you're need to take off your not looking for single guys filter before we can chat and i can verify you or maybe i just send you a wink big boy.

She my friend is world class to good for this trust me on another level it's only a matter of time..

Matter of time before what? Proposal "

I might have a proposal,

"It happens, and not just to you men.

Stick with it, it will be worth it in the end.

I'm honest about my size etc in our profile, and I do also have a photo I send of my body size/shape as it is now.

I get that it will scare some folk off, but it saves us both time and energy if it's a no x"

That's right love your body

"OP you're need to take off your not looking for single guys filter before we can chat and i can verify you or maybe i just send you a wink big boy.

"

Soon if possible mate

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Having had a complete lie on a veri, then 2 subsequent lies after I challenged him about it.

I can honestly say I'd rather have had nothing

why would you want a verification of a liar

Having had a complete lie on a veri, then 2 subsequent lies after I challenged him about it.

I can honestly say I'd rather have had nothing "

I had a double jd

I might have a proposal,"

What's your proposal?

I might have a proposal,

What's your proposal?"

Might be too naughty to say on forum lol, it'd be like a scenario iv pictured in my mind

I might have a proposal,

What's your proposal?

Might be too naughty to say on forum lol, it'd be like a scenario iv pictured in my mind "

What sort of scenario, I'm always looking for ideas!

Stop being such a wet lettuce the guy met someone who looked nothing like their pictures by all accounts that is wrong and unacceptable in my book."

Cause he's not really got another option?

Not like you can complain to trading standards is it.

It's wrong and unacceptable...great.

What are you going to do about it, move on or publically whine and then move on?

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Am thinking choice two! lol

I might have a proposal,

What's your proposal?

Might be too naughty to say on forum lol, it'd be like a scenario iv pictured in my mind

What sort of scenario, I'm always looking for ideas! "

The scenario is having a meet with you making a night to remember! lol call me weird if you like but I got this image in my head of what you wearing and what we be doing during the night

"Iv had a few meets from fab before, unfortunately they didn't turn out to look like the pictures!

Really feel annoyed about my wasted time and didn't even get a verification grr "

watsap has instant pic, kik does now it shows its just been taken and not from gallery

Sorry if I'm wrong but I see no other reason for this thread ........ a long long time ago I had a meet where the man was 20yrs old than his pics and profile, I didn't start a thread on forum about it "

You just added it to one tho!

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Forget it and move on I say"

Bucks Fizz, the one hit wonders !

Had a meet last week. She was about 5 stone more than her pictures.

"Had a meet last week. She was about 5 stone more than her pictures. "

Maybe she'd eaten a heavy meal before she met you?

Considering whatsapp and kik do video calling, how some people are ending up being disappointed with what your meets look like is fucking mind blowing!

"Had a meet last week. She was about 5 stone more than her pictures.

Maybe she'd eaten a heavy meal before she met you?"

but he still wants them to verify him...why would you want to be endorsed by somrone deceitful?

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

but he still wants them to verify him...why would you want to be endorsed by somrone deceitful?"

Not like he has to show it some just want that green tick like it holds some magical power

but you said you didnt want one...

By *ornylady71Woman  over a year ago

near Bury

Well said greystone.

Unfortunately it happens to us girls as well.

That's why I very rarely go on new meets & stick to a few playmates. Less hassle for me anyway. That's only my opinion.

Toughen up princess! Shit happens, ideally down to you to suss that stuff out before hand, a simple video chat or social meet would have saved you writing this needless thread!

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

lol yeah I did but she said only if o came back "

You wanted a verification from a woman who you thought looked a moose and lived in a shit hole?

"Maybe video chat with them before hand?

Emz.

I'm not even a shallow type of guy and definitely not mentioning no names but it was unacceptable "

Well,you may say you're not shallow but you did refer to people as 'mooses'.

Were they really that bad? Doesn't everyone put pics up that show them in as good a light as possible? We can't all look our best all the time.Were you expecting just a little too much?

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

How about trying a club OP? That way there will be lots of people who could verify you and you could well have some fun as part of the process too!

Onestepoutofthedoor

Cause he's not really got another option?

Not like you can complain to trading standards is it.

It's wrong and unacceptable...great.

What are you going to do about it, move on or publically whine and then move on?"

Exactly! You can moan all you like,but if you don't get an uptodate photo over kik or skype each other before hand then more fool you,you only have yourself to blame!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Did YOU leave HER a veri?

but he still wants them to verify him...why would you want to be endorsed by somrone deceitful?"

Because he was (hopefully) genuine so why shouldn't he get a veri?

Well it turned out my last meet was a transgender woman....Oh! She was cool and I got a lot of respect for her, but she didn't tell me until I arrived and it wasn't obvious before hand! Somewhat of a catfish I guess.

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

but he still wants them to verify him...why would you want to be endorsed by somrone deceitful?

Because he was (hopefully) genuine so why shouldn't he get a veri?"

Maybe he wasn't what they had hoped for, so genuine or not didn't want to give one we only have one sides view point

Because he was (hopefully) genuine so why shouldn't he get a veri?

Maybe he wasn't what they had hoped for, so genuine or not didn't want to give one we only have one sides view point "

That's got nothing to do with anything. The question was,

'why would you want to be endorsed by someone deceitful?'

and not 'Why didn't they endorse you?'

"

1 meet try robbing my £20"

Really? Tell us more. Did you catch her going through your wallet or something?

She looked like she'd eaten a hippopotamus

[Removed by poster at 18/07/17 11:27:29]

Your age restrictions tho

Maybe she'd eaten a heavy meal before she met you?

Your age restrictions tho "

Give it 66 years and it wont be a problem for you

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

lol

I've noticed a lot of folks on here advertising a Porsche but really it's a Vauxhall

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Before a meet get a camera shot from Kik. And unless they are a hacker you will get a realtime pic. I was asked once for it and always try to do the same now

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 18/07/17 11:46:47]

This is why it's always wise to meet in a pub/coffee place.. for the safety is one thing, but to assist with a sharp exit is definitely another lol

I recon it's probably happened to all of us at some point, good on ya for having the self-respect to walk though, plenty wouldn't!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

lol it doesn't sound as though you liked the look of the real life version of her so why worry about her giving you a veri The mind boggles!

You wanted a verification from a woman who you thought looked a moose and lived in a shit hole?"

The mind boggles! At least two of the guys on this thread (mentioning no names!) Certainly aren't doing themselves any favours here, being rude about/to people doesn't get you anywhere on here, quite the reverse!!

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"the op has a point tho and my mrs gets this more on her singles account than our joint one she get a face pic and then after a while chatting they meet and guess what the guy looks nothing like the pic hes sent or more often 20 years older with a extra 5 stone in weight .... when you agree a meet you want to meet the person you have agreed to meet not somebody else and not a older version ... and its not just guys its all genders

hence i take her to all her meets now so its easy and safe for her to back out "

I wonder how we are supposed to meet these people when they look nothing like your picture.

"Sorry mate, I waited there for an hour and couldn't see you "

"I've noticed a lot of folks on here advertising a Porsche but really it's a Vauxhall "

I'd say I was VW.

"I've noticed a lot of folks on here advertising a Porsche but really it's a Vauxhall

I'd say I was VW. "

Very well engineered

Onestepoutofthedoor

lol it doesn't sound as though you liked the look of the real life version of her so why worry about her giving you a veri The mind boggles!

You wanted a verification from a woman who you thought looked a moose and lived in a shit hole?The mind boggles! At least two of the guys on this thread (mentioning no names!) Certainly aren't doing themselves any favours here, being rude about/to people doesn't get you anywhere on here, quite the reverse!! "

[Removed by poster at 18/07/17 12:10:03]

"I've noticed a lot of folks on here advertising a Porsche but really it's a Vauxhall

I'd say I was VW.

Very well engineered "

Nothing wrong with a VW!

I'd say I was VW.

Very well engineered

Nothing wrong with a VW! "

Don't think I said there was?

I've got an Audi. Pretty much the same as me. Big engine small gearstick

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I'd say I was VW.

Very well engineered

Nothing wrong with a VW!

I've got an Audi. Pretty much the same as me. Big engine small gearstick "

I have a Peugeot, it's number plate ends on FAF lol

"Before a meet get a camera shot from Kik. And unless they are a hacker you will get a realtime pic. I was asked once for it and always try to do the same now "
best advice yet

why not just put it down to experience and move on.. seems daft to whine

delete from life move on start anew

if they would not verify you? maybe they have a valid reason

The woman were mooses lol I didn't get a verification because I didn't want it "

^ of course you're Tom Hardy

I'd say I was VW.

Very well engineered

Nothing wrong with a VW!

I've got an Audi. Pretty much the same as me. Big engine small gearstick

I have a Peugeot, it's number plate ends on FAF lol"

I have a BMW... Which is well... Ironic!

I'd say I was VW.

Very well engineered

Nothing wrong with a VW!

I've got an Audi. Pretty much the same as me. Big engine small gearstick "

I never said you did, I was just agreeing with you

Because he was (hopefully) genuine so why shouldn't he get a veri?"

because he'd then be associated with someone who he states has been less than genuine with him and so is likely to be equally dishonest with others...would i want to be verified by such a person? absolutely not...

It happens unfortunately OP. I always have a social meet first. That way, if they turn out to be a lot different from their pictures, you can politely back away . Glad to see you now have a Verification. Hopefully the next person you meet, will be the same person as the ones in the pic (and the same age as they claim to be ). Good luck

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Well said. A lot say that because it's not them that it's happened to. So it's easy for them to say that. In the end you have to move on but in the beginning it's a f@#king piss take!

Guys thanks for all your opinions and comments, might be forums more

By *irtygirl11Couple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 22/07/17 22:32:06]

I had a Catfish on (No pub intended) Plenty of Fish dating site.... Cut a long story short she actually used her best friends Facebook pics etc as her own...

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I had a Catfish on (No pub intended) Plenty of Fish dating site.... Cut a long story short she actually used her best friends Facebook pics etc as her own...

"

not good, wonder if they are still friends?

"I had a Catfish on (No pub intended) Plenty of Fish dating site.... Cut a long story short she actually used her best friends Facebook pics etc as her own...

not good, wonder if they are still friends?"

This was back just after the New Year. I arranged to meet and I was fashionably late... Sitting there was someone who I had seen before in Facebook profile pics next to the so called woman I thought I'd be meeting..... She went to the trouble to making a fake Facebook messenger account....

Hence if I went back to regular dating sites is have to verify on a cam first...

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This was back just after the New Year. I arranged to meet and I was fashionably late... Sitting there was someone who I had seen before in Facebook profile pics next to the so called woman I thought I'd be meeting..... She went to the trouble to making a fake Facebook messenger account....

Hence if I went back to regular dating sites is have to verify on a cam first..."

that's bad

Hence if I went back to regular dating sites is have to verify on a cam first..."

Out of curiosity did you go up and ask why she did it or slink off as a no show

By *ustalittleKinkWoman  over a year ago

in the shadows

she had serious issues then!!

Hence if I went back to regular dating sites is have to verify on a cam first...

Out of curiosity did you go up and ask why she did it or slink off as a no show"

I went and parked my bum.... She turned more pink than Miss Piggy... I had to hear her excuses for doing it....

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Mother Teresa? Now I'm even more confused "

Ignore him, he's rude to a lot of people. Thinks he's cool or something

This is why I always have a social meet, with no expectations from either side. It works both ways in my book... There has to be a physical attraction..

This guy looked NOTHING like the picture he sent,but silly polite me said nothing, had a drink and just got out of there...

^ of course you're Tom Hardy"

Have you seen Tom hardys teeth though

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

^ of course you're Tom Hardy

Have you seen Tom hardys teeth though "

yes horrible

» Add a new message to this topic