FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Threesome fun

Threesome fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello! I was lucky enough to have my first ever MMF recently with a lovely couple and enjoyed every bit of it! They travelled quite a distance too so I'm mega grateful for that.

The next experience I would like is a FFM so I wondered if there were any female couples out there or two ladies who might like to join me sometime for some fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello! I was lucky enough to have my first ever MMF recently with a lovely couple and enjoyed every bit of it! They travelled quite a distance too so I'm mega grateful for that.

The next experience I would like is a FFM so I wondered if there were any female couples out there or two ladies who might like to join me sometime for some fun?"

tell us about it ?

We met at a pub and had a bit of a social then all went to a hotel they'd booked. They'd travelled quite a distance so it was an absolutely pleasure to return the favour the best I could with my tongue. We had a laugh, kissed and sucked and licked each other until we all came in a glorious climax. It was ace! Some photos happened too because it turned out she was a hot wife which was very sexy.

Awesome couple worth your time!

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Did you meet them on here?

I had my best experience on Fab last Thursday night.

Cuck who joined in.

Couple were really nice.

Lady was sexy as hell.

I'm still on cloud 9.

It's everything I wanted with a mmf. Everyone was really compatible.

I'm going back as often I can.

Love mmf threesomes. Not done ffm...yet.

i like any 3sums and more than 3

maybe i am just a filthy fucca in denial

"i like any 3sums and more than 3

maybe i am just a filthy fucca in denial "

Haha. Good girl

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

Odd numbers are perfect...

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Can't beat a mmf

By *ustthe2ofusXXXCouple  over a year ago

coventry

"We met at a pub and had a bit of a social then all went to a hotel they'd booked. They'd travelled quite a distance so it was an absolutely pleasure to return the favour the best I could with my tongue. We had a laugh, kissed and sucked and licked each other until we all came in a glorious climax. It was ace! Some photos happened too because it turned out she was a hot wife which was very sexy.

Awesome couple worth your time! "

MMF are the best which is what we enjoy whether sex is involved or just oral as long as everyone gets on and you can have a laugh together and a good time that's all that matters glad you had a awesome night OP

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Love a good mmf session!

By *luey manMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

My gf and I are looking for a MFF session

By *orkieboy 99Man  over a year ago

york

"Can't beat a mmf "
good fun and like your pics

By *orkieboy 99Man  over a year ago

york

"Love a good mmf session! "
dont we all

"We met at a pub and had a bit of a social then all went to a hotel they'd booked. They'd travelled quite a distance so it was an absolutely pleasure to return the favour the best I could with my tongue. We had a laugh, kissed and sucked and licked each other until we all came in a glorious climax. It was ace! Some photos happened too because it turned out she was a hot wife which was very sexy.

Awesome couple worth your time!

MMF are the best which is what we enjoy whether sex is involved or just oral as long as everyone gets on and you can have a laugh together and a good time that's all that matters glad you had a awesome night OP "

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Mmf, oh yes. The best fun by far. We are always looking for that elusive, compatible, single guy to join us at the club. If he can Accomodate, all the better x

I've always found it funny that most guys would prefer ffm to mmf. 2 into one goes! Maybe it's just that people here are more open and comfortable and realise there's more possibilities with two guys.

"I've always found it funny that most guys would prefer ffm to mmf. 2 into one goes! Maybe it's just that people here are more open and comfortable and realise there's more possibilities with two guys. "

I wouldn't prefer it personally I'd just like to experience it. The mmf I had was lush

Never had one but very much want to so if you like what you see ........

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

We always wanted a mff but it's difficult to find another female especially when we weren't verified so our first 2 meets have been mmf. And WOW. They have been fantastic. There's something about seeing your girl take on 2 guys

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We've not had an MMF as it's not what we look for, but thanks to Fab have had several FFMs...and they've all been amazing. Love this site!

coventry

"I've always found it funny that most guys would prefer ffm to mmf. 2 into one goes! Maybe it's just that people here are more open and comfortable and realise there's more possibilities with two guys.

I wouldn't prefer it personally I'd just like to experience it. The mmf I had was lush "

Maybe one day you would like a repeat of a MMF we would be very willing to travel x

I'm looking for that elusive female couple...!

Although two bi-fems looking for fun with a male would also suffice!

"I've always found it funny that most guys would prefer ffm to mmf. 2 into one goes! Maybe it's just that people here are more open and comfortable and realise there's more possibilities with two guys.

I wouldn't prefer it personally I'd just like to experience it. The mmf I had was lush

Maybe one day you would like a repeat of a MMF we would be very willing to travel x"

A very seductive offer if ever I heard one!

coventry

"

A very seductive offer if ever I heard one!"

I could tell you more but think I will save them for the bedroom

never had a planned mmf but it has happened at partys and club nights - not something id seek - had mff a few times

"never had a planned mmf but it has happened at partys and club nights - not something id seek - had mff a few times "

It seems more challenging finding two females for fun but I'm determined!

Yeah done a few mmf

Now I am arranging a ffm

Seems only fair to me.

"Yeah done a few mmf

Now I am arranging a ffm

Seems only fair to me."

Good work!

Had a few MMF and enjoyed them. Next on our list is a FFM and possibly a MMMF

"Had a few MMF and enjoyed them. Next on our list is a FFM and possibly a MMMF "

MMMF sounds kinky

Just a question for you guys, I have been involved in mmf sessions a few times, at clubs it does tend to happen or at least I find it does.

Trouble I have had is first time I couldn't get hard? Again having issues with condoms so this could have caused this, but also found when hard after a while went soft. Felt peer pressure and thought of guy "accidentally" touching my cock / arse!!!!

So did you set out any boundaries before hand? I.e. Male male not interested? Or did you deliberately position your self so he's one end and your the other?

At a recent club attendance, a lady and her partner were doing anal while she sucked me off, I did think about going in her pussy while he fucked her arse. However the thought of my bollocks touching his, did send my cock down the limp rd!!! Luckily she sucks really well and saved my embarrassment.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Love mmf threesomes. Not done ffm...yet. "
Ive done both

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We have done both and both are very nice

By *edgeend6Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

I love a good mmf! Only had one so far but am excited for more in the future. We're finding that trying to arrange a ffm is a little more challenging! Would love the hubby to get his fill with two girls to play with but no luck as of yet

"Just a question for you guys, I have been involved in mmf sessions a few times, at clubs it does tend to happen or at least I find it does.

Trouble I have had is first time I couldn't get hard? Again having issues with condoms so this could have caused this, but also found when hard after a while went soft. Felt peer pressure and thought of guy "accidentally" touching my cock / arse!!!!

So did you set out any boundaries before hand? I.e. Male male not interested? Or did you deliberately position your self so he's one end and your the other?

At a recent club attendance, a lady and her partner were doing anal while she sucked me off, I did think about going in her pussy while he fucked her arse. However the thought of my bollocks touching his, did send my cock down the limp rd!!! Luckily she sucks really well and saved my embarrassment."

I was excited to see another guy's cock up close but I'd never been naked in front of another bloke before so it might have impacted on my erection a little at first. When I got into the swing of it though I was full throttle!

Could be worth mentioning beforehand. The couple I was with reserved her ass for hubby only

"Love mmf threesomes. Not done ffm...yet. Ive done both "

Do you prefer one over the other or were they both good for their own reasons?

» Add a new message to this topic