FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger couples

Younger couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungcoup69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East

Hi, we are a younger couple looking for our first experience. We have found that a lot of people don't seem to like young couples? Is there something wrong with us? Haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, we are a younger couple looking for our first experience. We have found that a lot of people don't seem to like young couples? Is there something wrong with us? Haha "

Sure with some time and patience your find what you guys wants. Normal advice is hit the clubs and socials. Good luck

By *oungcoup69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East

"Sure with some time and patience your find what you guys wants. Normal advice is hit the clubs and socials. Good luck "

We have never been to one so don't know what to expect, still a bit nervous haha

"Sure with some time and patience your find what you guys wants. Normal advice is hit the clubs and socials. Good luck

We have never been to one so don't know what to expect, still a bit nervous haha "

Of course...me neither work kinda hinders me in that but I will eventually. Keep in the forums your find people happy to play I'm sure.

Just enjoy yourself, don't take it too seriously and see where it takes you.

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Thame

Most profiles need to be verified before they are taken seriously. Try uploading a pic with you both holding your profile name on it, your success rate will increase straight away. Good luck. X

We started here at 21, mainly went to clubs though. Never found it an issue.

By *inkyCouple1927Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We struggle as well, though it's probably a combination of us being fussy, and those we are interested in not being keen on us.

Fab can be a tough place to find what you're looking for. In general if you sit and wait for something to happen then it won't; you need to work at it to find some fun

I think it's refreshing to see that younger couples have taken to the lifestyle.

By *wingtolifeCouple  over a year ago

who knows

We love younger couples, but prefer slim couples.

Have a trip to a swing club, they feel a bit daunting, but nothing to be scared about. We have some truly amazing clubs in the uk, an experience you will never get in vanilla life.

Everyones there the same reason as you.

"Hi, we are a younger couple looking for our first experience. We have found that a lot of people don't seem to like young couples? Is there something wrong with us? Haha "

We don't mind young couples, we all have to start somewhere

» Add a new message to this topic