FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Safe sex

Safe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omuk OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

I was just thinking what the ladies of Fab thought about safe sex and inparticular would that be a factor in not meeting someone who insisted on it?

I know the usual answer will be that it is their choice and I do get that - just is it that bad that someone would want to wear a condom? Tom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was just thinking what the ladies of Fab thought about safe sex and inparticular would that be a factor in not meeting someone who insisted on it?

I know the usual answer will be that it is their choice and I do get that - just is it that bad that someone would want to wear a condom? Tom "

Stick to your guns. The amount of guys who state safe sex but try without is unreal.

manchester

Thanks, like I said People make their own choices and each to their own I just didn't think people would have such a dislike to condoms x

I won't play with someone, other than my fwb, unless they wear a condom!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I don't understand how anyone could play Russian roulette with their health. Condoms all the way I say...!

manchester

Atleast it's not just me then! This place has u doubting yourself lol x

manchester

[Removed by poster at 25/07/17 12:52:43]

manchester

"I don't understand how anyone could play Russian roulette with their health. Condoms all the way I say...! ??"
sorry that was an emoji that mustn't cross over. I agree totally x

I meet condom wearers.

It would be better if they kept them where they're actually intending to fuck though, as all the meets I had with condoms the men stopped got out of bed went to drawer and got condom. That spoils the moment. So have them in reach. I put one in my bra sometimes. XXX

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I meet condom wearers.

It would be better if they kept them where they're actually intending to fuck though, as all the meets I had with condoms the men stopped got out of bed went to drawer and got condom. That spoils the moment. So have them in reach. I put one in my bra sometimes. XXX"

That is a damn good idea where to store them Miss.....we should start a tips thread..!

manchester

"I meet condom wearers.

It would be better if they kept them where they're actually intending to fuck though, as all the meets I had with condoms the men stopped got out of bed went to drawer and got condom. That spoils the moment. So have them in reach. I put one in my bra sometimes. XXX"

lol well I'm sure they would use that as an excuse 'oh I can't remember where I put then' x

» Add a new message to this topic