FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Friend requests dilemma

Friend requests dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why oh why do a minority of guys take time to chat to me, sometimes all evening, they compliment you, offer you their number their private photos etc. Then they send a friend request ..without asking. I choose not to accept as I have known them all but 2mins and then they go offline. I do not hear anything from them for days or weeks sometimes.

Yes, they wish to view my private pics.. but is that the only reason?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you know the answer already.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wot he said

"I think you know the answer already. "

No other reason?

I guess they do anything to get to view them and also to meet women from this site.

How sad lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"No other reason?"

Nope.

Good job I only have about 6 friends on my list and they are guys I have know for years.

"Good job I only have about 6 friends on my list and they are guys I have know for years. "

Best keep it that way. Saves the pic collectors

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Many just want to look at your friends only pics.

As a general rule I don't add anyone as a friend unless we have met in person. I do add them if they ask first and we are planning to meet but if they don't ask and just send a friend request I ignore it.

One thing I have noticed is I get fewer unsolicited friend requests when my face pictures are on public display.

"Many just want to look at your friends only pics.

As a general rule I don't add anyone as a friend unless we have met in person. I do add them if they ask first and we are planning to meet but if they don't ask and just send a friend request I ignore it.

One thing I have noticed is I get fewer unsolicited friend requests when my face pictures are on public display. "

How strange. I wouldnt show my face, I like to be discreet but wish I could and I might also find less unsolicited friend requests are sent.

"Why oh why do a minority of guys take time to chat to me, sometimes all evening, they compliment you, offer you their number their private photos etc. Then they send a friend request ..without asking. I choose not to accept as I have known them all but 2mins and then they go offline. I do not hear anything from them for days or weeks sometimes.

"

I don't accept friends requests unless it's someone I might possibly meet at some point or someone I chatting to regularly. Mostly they want to look at pics as you say, and also want to make themselves look good by having lots of friends XXX

"Why oh why do a minority of guys take time to chat to me, sometimes all evening, they compliment you, offer you their number their private photos etc. Then they send a friend request ..without asking. I choose not to accept as I have known them all but 2mins and then they go offline. I do not hear anything from them for days or weeks sometimes.

I don't accept friends requests unless it's someone I might possibly meet at some point or someone I chatting to regularly. Mostly they want to look at pics as you say, and also want to make themselves look good by having lots of friends XXX"

This is what i do now... have done for months.

If a guy is really interested, he will meet me.

I don't accept friend requests unless I have met them already. Some guys get stroppy about it but that instantly tells me they are not guys I would want to meet. X

Put all your friend pics private then accept the request

Not really a massive dilemma..

"Put all your friend pics private then accept the request "

Haha .. ive done that before and you may as well be strangers once you have accepted them.

"Not really a massive dilemma..

"

Its not your dilemma is it?

Everyone uses the friend request feature in different ways, cannot see any problem with if you are chatting with somebody for a few hours they send a friend request, they've spent time engaging with you and maybe want to add you as a friend so when they do reacquaint themselves with you at a later date you remember them, what's wrong with that? If you are on there friends list you are easier to find a vice versa x

By *essandpatCouple  over a year ago

chester

Yea iv had a few that just send me friends invite out of the blue I don't except, other that I have been chatting to for a while friends invite I accept but then they ask do I have any more, you get what you get and no more x

Use experience and the vibe you feel...its simple really

I've removed all my friend pics as I got loads of requests from people I've never spoken to. I just leave them there as they cannot send another for 30 days unless you delete it. I only have people I've met or plan to meet as friends.

I tell people I'm only friends with people I have met or people I talk to from the forums.

"Everyone uses the friend request feature in different ways, cannot see any problem with if you are chatting with somebody for a few hours they send a friend request, they've spent time engaging with you and maybe want to add you as a friend so when they do reacquaint themselves with you at a later date you remember them, what's wrong with that? If you are on there friends list you are easier to find a vice versa x"

Its because they are only after the view of your private pics. The reason I say that is because when i do not accept their request and state why, thats the last i hear from them.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I tell people I'm only friends with people I have met or people I talk to from the forums. "

Seems reasonable to me.

» Add a new message to this topic