FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ideal # of verifications

Ideal # of verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ignoring all other factors.. What is that magic number of verifications that a guy should have? How many is too many?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A woman from here once said to me it wasn't the number she looked at but the quality of the previous clientele!

I wouldn't worry about it, you won't please everyone so no answer will be correct.

"A woman from here once said to me it wasn't the number she looked at but the quality of the previous clientele! "

"ignoring all other factors"

"I wouldn't worry about it, you won't please everyone so no answer will be correct."

What number pleases you?

I look at who he's been with not really how many .

I don't really pay much attention to them if I'm honest. They're nice to have to say you're real but apart from that, I make my own mind up about people based on what I know, not what a stranger says about them.

"A woman from here once said to me it wasn't the number she looked at but the quality of the previous clientele! "

'clientele'!! really?..not a good choice of word, but explains a lot of mens attitudes on here..

"I don't really pay much attention to them if I'm honest. They're nice to have to say you're real but apart from that, I make my own mind up about people based on what I know, not what a stranger says about them."

So would, let's say, 150 verifications be ok for you?

"I don't really pay much attention to them if I'm honest. They're nice to have to say you're real but apart from that, I make my own mind up about people based on what I know, not what a stranger says about them."

this! dont read them , they all sound exactly the same anyway, just clock theres one there, and make my own mind up..same reason i dont display mine..it's no one elses business as far as im concerned

"I don't really pay much attention to them if I'm honest. They're nice to have to say you're real but apart from that, I make my own mind up about people based on what I know, not what a stranger says about them.

So would, let's say, 150 verifications be ok for you? "

but 149 of them could be social...don't think they tell me anything really, so no , wouldn't make any difference to me..

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

this for me too, it's who you've met not how many.

"A woman from here once said to me it wasn't the number she looked at but the quality of the previous clientele!

'clientele'!! really?..not a good choice of word, but explains a lot of mens attitudes on here.."

It was a women saying that lol

"I don't really pay much attention to them if I'm honest. They're nice to have to say you're real but apart from that, I make my own mind up about people based on what I know, not what a stranger says about them.

So would, let's say, 150 verifications be ok for you? "

Depends entirely on the person. Veris don't matter to me but for some they seem like some sort of badge of honour. I could meet a guy with none or meet a guy with 200, just depends if we click.

Ain't no way you can please everyone I'm afraid OP. Some folk seem to want a virtual virgin. Others expect almost Casanova like conquests in evidence! What can ya do?

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

"42"

the answer to everything it must be right.

"Ain't no way you can please everyone I'm afraid OP. Some folk seem to want a virtual virgin. Others expect almost Casanova like conquests in evidence! What can ya do? "

Guys, I'm not trying to please anyone, I just want to know what is that magic number for you if there is one. Like if you see a woman has 300 verifications will that put you off?

For me it's about the content and who it came from. If they are explicit... I avoid. If they are from people who are all slim, I avoid. If they are from People that make me go , I avoid.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Ain't no way you can please everyone I'm afraid OP. Some folk seem to want a virtual virgin. Others expect almost Casanova like conquests in evidence! What can ya do?

Guys, I'm not trying to please anyone, I just want to know what is that magic number for you if there is one. Like if you see a woman has 300 verifications will that put you off? "

Nope , wouldn't put us off at all .

Nor would they same amount for any member .

We would figure they were far more likely to be good fun

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Ignoring all other factors.. What is that magic number of verifications that a guy should have? How many is too many? "

Actually there is a valid mathematical scientific calculation to that.

But since you said "ignore all other factors" .... just throw in any numbers.

"A woman from here once said to me it wasn't the number she looked at but the quality of the previous clientele!

'clientele'!! really?..not a good choice of word, but explains a lot of mens attitudes on here.."

It was a lady who used it, I'm not sure how it explains men's attitudes.

"42"

Never tire of this, so long and thanks.......

He said a woman said that! Lol, explains a lot of women's attitudes on here..

'clientele'!! really?..not a good choice of word, but explains a lot of mens attitudes on here..

It was a lady who used it, I'm not sure how it explains men's attitudes. "

don't care who said it, but for me, i don't regard someone i meet as a 'client'...but that mindset is very clearly shown by a lot of men on here who regard women on a site like this as free prostitutes and behave accordingly.

don't care who said it, but for me, i don't regard someone i meet as a 'client'...but that mindset is very clearly shown by a lot of men on here who regard women on a site like this as free prostitutes and behave accordingly."

A women said it but it still a blokes fault. Yeah OK love

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

There is no perfect number. It depends on a few things like how long they've been on here, whether they're all sex veris etc. I do like the veri trail though

don't care who said it, but for me, i don't regard someone i meet as a 'client'...but that mindset is very clearly shown by a lot of men on here who regard women on a site like this as free prostitutes and behave accordingly.

A women said it but it still a blokes fault. Yeah OK love "

i am just saying that a huge amount of men on here approach women as if they are free prostitutes...it's not news, many women have said it before on here, and has already been said on this thread, the reason a lot of single men don't do well on here a basic lack of any respect, which , yes, is their own fault.

don't care who said it, but for me, i don't regard someone i meet as a 'client'...but that mindset is very clearly shown by a lot of men on here who regard women on a site like this as free prostitutes and behave accordingly."

Are you prostitute shaming?

i am just saying that a huge amount of men on here approach women as if they are free prostitutes...it's not news, many women have said it before on here, and has already been said on this thread, the reason a lot of single men don't do well on here a basic lack of any respect, which , yes, is their own fault."

Same could be said about women. Respect is a 2way thing

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

i am just saying that a huge amount of men on here approach women as if they are free prostitutes...it's not news, many women have said it before on here, and has already been said on this thread, the reason a lot of single men don't do well on here a basic lack of any respect, which , yes, is their own fault."

This is a thread about verifications so what does this have to do with the thread?

"There is no perfect number. It depends on a few things like how long they've been on here, whether they're all sex veris etc. I do like the veri trail though "

Ahh it looks like we have a veri trail admirer here

Are you prostitute shaming? "

no, as you are perfectly aware. I am saying an awful lot of men on here have zero respect for women on here, and think that merely telling them they want to fuck them should be enough to get what they want.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

He was quoting verbatim from a woman/female

no, as you are perfectly aware. I am saying an awful lot of men on here have zero respect for women on here, and think that merely telling them they want to fuck them should be enough to get what they want."

And how many verifications would you like those men to have?

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

no, as you are perfectly aware. I am saying an awful lot of men on here have zero respect for women on here, and think that merely telling them they want to fuck them should be enough to get what they want.

And how many verifications would you like those men to have? "

lol, my answer to that would be ideally 0, and that nobody was stupid enough to meet them.

And how many verifications would you like those men to have? "

as i already said, for me they are pretty irrelevant...and if it was the verifications from someone who has just sent some crude 'fuck me' message, it would matter even less..obviously...how many do you think are ideal OP?

Don't care to be honest. As long as the verifications don't all day you're awful and terrible or that they fucked bare. We don't care about the number.

~Mia

I've met people with loads of veris, and people with none.

What I look for is WHO they have met, rather than totals or the graphic details of the meet.

I steer clear of the guys that stick their cock in anything (e.g. There is a couple my way that does bareback "open house" gang-bangs), and the guys that have only met thin women, as I'm not going to right for them.

It's about personality and connection, not verification tallies x

And how many verifications would you like those men to have?

as i already said, for me they are pretty irrelevant...and if it was the verifications from someone who has just sent some crude 'fuck me' message, it would matter even less..obviously...how many do you think are ideal OP?"

I think any number above 3 but less than 30

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

6?

» Add a new message to this topic