FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best night visit Chams.

Best night visit Chams.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andykiss OP   Couple  over a year ago

nortygirlsville...

Hi, am thinking of going to Chams for the 1st time and my passion is sexy black guys so just wanted to know when the best night to go would be for me, any advice gratefully recieved....xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Friday nights yummy quite a few London brothers come up or local brummies or bbw parties they do enjoy a bit of booty.

Friday nights are good fun there xxx Best night .... been other nights but not the same .... not clicky at all just alot of lovely horny people .

OCH im going sunday...gRRRrrrRRrrr lol

By *assybutclassyCouple  over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

mmmmmnnnnn, looks like nxt friday night it is then...travelling quite a way so hope there's a nice hotel nearby....xxx

"mmmmmnnnnn, looks like nxt friday night it is then...travelling quite a way so hope there's a nice hotel nearby....xxx"
we stay village hotel 5 mins in taxe about 5 or 6 pounds ... thay do at times have really good offers on ...... theres a big indoor pool and everything there x we really like it there ..

"Hi, am thinking of going to Chams for the 1st time and my passion is sexy black guys so just wanted to know when the best night to go would be for me, any advice gratefully recieved....xxx "

If you want to be certain that your tastes are catered for, invite them to go too, have a meet there, lots of people do

nortygirlsville...

"Hi, am thinking of going to Chams for the 1st time and my passion is sexy black guys so just wanted to know when the best night to go would be for me, any advice gratefully recieved....xxx

If you want to be certain that your tastes are catered for, invite them to go too, have a meet there, lots of people do"

...Fab idea...now why didn't i think of that...lol...thank you.xx

I have only been there on Saturdays and Sundays as a single fem, and definitely prefer the atmosphere and the mix of peeps on Sundays.

I don't play with couples, and Saturday nights are couples and single fems only, so that counts me out!

"Friday nights yummy quite a few London brothers come up or local brummies or bbw parties they do enjoy a bit of booty."

agrre

theres loads of black guys go fridays, some really dishy ones too

lets change the best nite to go at the end of the month for beachparty(sun)...hey i need to advertise myself ffs lol

Plus check the website as they have party themed weekends which are always a great turn out.

nortygirlsville...

Thanks everyone for the advice...looks like friday it is then...any sexy black guys wanna join me ????....xxx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

For singles, Friday, Sunday or Monday

» Add a new message to this topic