FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The Girl Code ....

The Girl Code ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So does it exist on here? Or is it a case of we are all swingers and stuff the traditions from the vanilla world? What's your views ladies and gentlemen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think "girl code" is quite rare on here or in life these days tbh

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I think it exists but to a lesser extent.

"So does it exist on here? Or is it a case of we are all swingers and stuff the traditions from the vanilla world? What's your views ladies and gentlemen?"

I think it's rare and that's a sad thing.

What is the girl code ladies?

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"What is the girl code ladies?"

I was about to ask the same thing

"What is the girl code ladies?"

I take it to mean watching the backs of other girls. Warning of weirdos. Helping any way possible. And I would say not shagging a guy who is meeting a mate lol ... bit more to it too but loosely xx

Ah right. It would be difficult to do in practice here though. You can't name and shame (quite rightly) and like me, a lot of ladies don't have their filters open to other ladies. I would certainly warn someone if it were possible though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What is the girl code ladies?

I take it to mean watching the backs of other girls. Warning of weirdos. Helping any way possible. And I would say not shagging a guy who is meeting a mate lol ... bit more to it too but loosely xx "

Yeh this pretty much describes it. Basically looking out for your fellow ladies and not doing tge dirty on them behind their back. When I first joined about 5 years ago it was pretty much like this, however over the years I've noticed this is happening less.

I take it to mean watching the backs of other girls. Warning of weirdos. Helping any way possible. And I would say not shagging a guy who is meeting a mate lol ... bit more to it too but loosely xx "

Sounds just like the boy code, perhaps we should call it the person code! We wouldn't want to be sexist would we!

Id like to think we all have eachothers back. I wouldn't play with a known playmate of a friend unless it was ok'd in group situations. I know its all fair to an extent id just feel a bit shit doing it

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

My bestie is on here and we both honour it.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I group chat with some local ladies, I'd definitely warn them if I came across a looney

"I group chat with some local ladies, I'd definitely warn them if I came across a looney "

Oh that's cool xx

[Removed by poster at 28/08/17 20:49:25]

yup.. pretty much it.. Although i wouldn't fuck an ex partber or fb either

I don't suppose it's as necessary here as in vanillasville, but I think it does still exist.

I certainly observe girl code... chicks before dicks

By *ilent.KnightMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"I group chat with some local ladies, I'd definitely warn them if I came across a looney "

Crap. I'd better behave the.

By *atrionaSavageWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I let my close fab friends know if I find/have a great meet cause I want them to have a good time too and vice versa.

I'm always happy to share...especially at the same time!

With my special FWB's we tend to ask first if it's ok to play with particular friends as it's only polite.

Definitely warn each other if come across a nutter as well.

Cat x

In vanilla life I would not shag my mates guy. In swinging life it's just all friends together, shagging whoever we want to shag. Very happy for swinging friends to play with the same guy as me, and it wouldn't occur to me that someone that a swinging friend seeing is out of bounds.

Mrs

Northampton Somewhere

"In vanilla life I would not shag my mates guy. In swinging life it's just all friends together, shagging whoever we want to shag. Very happy for swinging friends to play with the same guy as me, and it wouldn't occur to me that someone that a swinging friend seeing is out of bounds.

Mrs"

I love your pov

A couple of fab friends said they have the agreement that they won't meet anyone that the other one has met!! I was a bit especially as they aren't looking to date!!

"In vanilla life I would not shag my mates guy. In swinging life it's just all friends together, shagging whoever we want to shag. Very happy for swinging friends to play with the same guy as me, and it wouldn't occur to me that someone that a swinging friend seeing is out of bounds.

Mrs

I love your pov

A couple of fab friends said they have the agreement that they won't meet anyone that the other one has met!! I was a bit especially as they aren't looking to date!! "

I'd actively avoid a guy / girl if I had a fab friend whom I knew was after the guy / girl x

Mrs

I love your pov

A couple of fab friends said they have the agreement that they won't meet anyone that the other one has met!! I was a bit especially as they aren't looking to date!! "

Gosh. We find a lot of our swinging friends have practically identical verifications lists. I think everybody scan their friends lists for potential playmates!

I believe in girl code. I have a female fab friend. I started chatting to a guy on here only to discover she had met this guy. I messaged her to tell her I would stop chatting to him straight away if she was unhappy.

If it's a female I don't know, or have only spoken a little to, then that's a different story.

In fact we're more likely to meet someone, if they've met someone we know. Is that really bad? People have done it to us to, and if I'm no longer the flavour of the month I've had to suck it up.

Mrs

Is there a man code then ? Not discriminating men all equal & all that

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Every woman for themselves as far as I am concerned.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Mrs"

This is what I think. Plus I watch my friends' backs etc.

"Is there a man code then ? Not discriminating men all equal & all that "

seems when it comes to the lifestyle, it's every man for themselves. Have to admit that's certainly what this site drives, due in particular to the high number of men on here. However, different in clubs and parties, where etiquette and respect must be adhered to

"Is there a man code then ? Not discriminating men all equal & all that

seems when it comes to the lifestyle, it's every man for themselves. Have to admit that's certainly what this site drives, due in particular to the high number of men on here. However, different in clubs and parties, where etiquette and respect must be adhered to

"

Roger that

Northampton Somewhere

Mrs

I love your pov

A couple of fab friends said they have the agreement that they won't meet anyone that the other one has met!! I was a bit especially as they aren't looking to date!!

I'd actively avoid a guy / girl if I had a fab friend whom I knew was after the guy / girl x"

I wouldn't seek them out but if I happened to stumble upon their profile and they were what I was looking for it wouldn't be an issue for me

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

When attending Chams recently there was a woman there with a man who was quite d*unk and just being a dick to her to be honest. When he became physically aggressive towards her alot of females /couples stepped in and looked out for this lady.

Was such a great time to know that others do care sometimes

Mrs

"When attending Chams recently there was a woman there with a man who was quite d*unk and just being a dick to her to be honest. When he became physically aggressive towards her alot of females /couples stepped in and looked out for this lady.

Was such a great time to know that others do care sometimes

Mrs"

Aww that's great to hear x

I actually don't get the back off thing. If someone is in a relationship then yeah, of course it must be discussed but two singles? No. I wouldn't even think of it.

"In fact we're more likely to meet someone, if they've met someone we know. Is that really bad? People have done it to us to, and if I'm no longer the flavour of the month I've had to suck it up.

Mrs"

I dont think if its a meet then it matters .. I mean i wouldn't go with a friends partber or fb. Or at least not unless it was a 4sum. I also wouldn't want dirty chat with someone I knews partner But then I wouldn't want to do that if i knew they had a partner regardless.

But i found a some years ago that not many women on here care for girls code. Or stabbing people in the back. So i am now much less open.

Mrs

I love your pov

Oh my god, what's wrong with these people, swinging is about sharing, if we meet lovely people we recomend them to friends, simple

Mrs

I love your pov

Oh my god, what's wrong with these people, swinging is about sharing, if we meet lovely people we recomend them to friends, simple "

for me its more about approaching them without the partner... but as I'd not do that to anyone I guess it's just how I am. But i also have told guys from couples we have met together sorry but no after they have split up.. as it would be weird. And just against my code.. no matter how greay it had been. I Certainly wouldn't try and get the guy to be my fb as happened with a few of my so called friends. ive since learnt to be very careful who i call friend in this lifestyle and it has to some extent made me less confident

Oh the girl code has come into effect tonight!!! Fab forum ladies are the best

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

would actually love to have more contact with ladies on here to chatand discuss experiences- and would definitely warn others about weird ones...

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

can some one give me the combination please. I want to get into this club

For me it stands everywhere recently had a message off a girl asking not to fuck but come take pics of us together just to get revenge on his gf I told him to fuck off

In all walks of life girls need to bug each other up and support each other not tear each other to pieces xx

» Add a new message to this topic