FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sudden Tv/Ts attraction and fantasy !!

Sudden Tv/Ts attraction and fantasy !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a subject title I genuinely never thought I would be writing however since I joined I've always had a peek and some Tv/Ts profiles and been amazed and how stunning some pics look and also impressed with the profile write ups and verifications, I've also been told by a previous meet some of her best fun meets are with these hot ladies, I'm actually looking forward to my first in the flesh experience but I'm very nervous that it's very different in the flesh and the reality of meeting. I joined here for new experiences and I'm very much convinced I need to make this happen as I constantly think about. I would love others thoughts and experiences regarding this ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I must also add I did have my first meet planned last week and had to drop out last minute when I explained my nerves I was told sex or oral was expected of me and that's not me at all I'm more about the connection and build up with who ever I meet it has to be about the mind and body for me so that really put a spanner in the works for me is this a usual way of thinking and sex just or fun automatically being expected?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

How much chat has gone on so far ?

Do you feel that you know your potential meet and what she will expect this time ?

Yes we are chatting via kik and it's very relaxed and she comes across very genuine and understanding so it's just a chat and no pressure meet to begin with.

By *oodyshere2011Man  over a year ago

Midlands

I would honestly say that this has probably only happened due to the fact on here it's easier to see and find a person. I think it's a good thing and opening up to such feelings on here gets slaughtered on any subject so fair play.

I would just remain honest, don't try and be something your not and don't rush anything... it may take longer to find the right person but it will make it so much better in real life

You sound a pretty sensible guy anyway so I'm sure it will all work out

Gloucester

"Yes we are chatting via kik and it's very relaxed and she comes across very genuine and understanding so it's just a chat and no pressure meet to begin with."

The reason I ask is that we love meeting tgirls because they have a very similar attitude and outlook to ourselves . That's to say , the ones we meet do , not all I'm guessing .

You say you pulled out if the last meet as you felt nervous , and didn't want it to be necessarily a sex meet . So here's the thing , if you aren't looking for sex , the tgirl may well be dissapointed as we have yet to meet one that isn't here for some kind of sexual meet .

This is tough , as I don't want to categorise all tgirls , but lots don't want to meet in a public place either . So that limits where you can meet too , so obviously if you're going to meet in a private place there may well be an expectation on her part .

Have you asked her outright what she expects from a meet with you ?

I'm always honest, upfront and to the point. I can imagine plenty of guys who see themelsves as total straight when joining fab have certainly at least peeked at these stunning ladies and bet plenty think about meeting but never act on those thoughts we all know the standards vary massively like they do with us all, we all have different expectations of who we meet but seriously some are stunning and have really opened my eyes and mind.

Yes of course with the girl I'm speaking to right now I have made it clear not to expect sex or anything as I would not want it to be awkward if we don't click but I'm the same with every meet this is no different, now in regards to meets I could count on 1 hand the meets I've had since joining fab I'm very selective of who I even speak to let alone meet, each meet has resulted in more and only when it's not intense or my mind is not fully engaged will I look for a new match, I'm 99.9% sure that we will click instantly and enjoy each other's company and have some fun but I would never want that to be automatically expected of me and would expect that from a meet myself.

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Yes we are chatting via kik and it's very relaxed and she comes across very genuine and understanding so it's just a chat and no pressure meet to begin with.

The reason I ask is that we love meeting tgirls because they have a very similar attitude and outlook to ourselves . That's to say , the ones we meet do , not all I'm guessing .

You say you pulled out if the last meet as you felt nervous , and didn't want it to be necessarily a sex meet . So here's the thing , if you aren't looking for sex , the tgirl may well be dissapointed as we have yet to meet one that isn't here for some kind of sexual meet .

This is tough , as I don't want to categorise all tgirls , but lots don't want to meet in a public place either . So that limits where you can meet too , so obviously if you're going to meet in a private place there may well be an expectation on her part .

Have you asked her outright what she expects from a meet with you ? "

You make some very valid points. It depends on where you are in your journey.

Do I like to meet for sex? Well yes I do, but it isn't just about sex for everyone and that includes me.

I like coming on here even when I'm not looking to meet for the forums and chat, and the social side. I do find and this does sound like I am sterotyping but men just do not get that. I had 2 guys wanting me to meet on Monday afternoon. They could see I was dressed as Becky from chat (I had my webcam on, pointing at my face and tophalf), they just would not believe that I wasn't 'gagging to be fucked' because dressing 'must make me horny'. I ended up having to block them.

Like you rightly point out some Tgirls do not want to be seen in public places. I personally have got more confident lately and tend to go for a night out in Leeds once a month (depending on funds!). I am now quite confident about being out at night as Becky.

However, later today I am meeting up with a woman that I meet a few months ago on one of my nights out. It isn't a sex meet and I don't think of her in that way. We just really got on and we have kept in touch. The crunch bit for me today is that I am going to drive to Leeds as Becky and be walking around shops and going for coffee as Becky. I haven't got my safety net of a night out, and I am a bit nervous if I am being honest.

Gloucester

"Yes we are chatting via kik and it's very relaxed and she comes across very genuine and understanding so it's just a chat and no pressure meet to begin with.

Have you asked her outright what she expects from a meet with you ?

You make some very valid points. It depends on where you are in your journey.

Do I like to meet for sex? Well yes I do, but it isn't just about sex for everyone and that includes me.

I like coming on here even when I'm not looking to meet for the forums and chat, and the social side. I do find and this does sound like I am sterotyping but men just do not get that. I had 2 guys wanting me to meet on Monday afternoon. They could see I was dressed as Becky from chat (I had my webcam on, pointing at my face and tophalf), they just would not believe that I wasn't 'gagging to be fucked' because dressing 'must make me horny'. I ended up having to block them.

Like you rightly point out some Tgirls do not want to be seen in public places. I personally have got more confident lately and tend to go for a night out in Leeds once a month (depending on funds!). I am now quite confident about being out at night as Becky.

However, later today I am meeting up with a woman that I meet a few months ago on one of my nights out. It isn't a sex meet and I don't think of her in that way. We just really got on and we have kept in touch. The crunch bit for me today is that I am going to drive to Leeds as Becky and be walking around shops and going for coffee as Becky. I haven't got my safety net of a night out, and I am a bit nervous if I am being honest.

"

That's awesome that you are now confident enough to do this

Nerves are inevitable , but judging by your pics you have nothing to worry about . It'll be fine and I hope you have a great afternoon .

Hope you have a fun day and all goes well.

It's later this evening we are just building up today with some cam and chat I have a feeling it's going to be very intense and my horn levels will be through the roof which always helps me with nerves

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

Good luck Becky! I have only ever braved clubs dressed

Op- I thought I was straight when I joined this site a few years back! Found myself instantly attracted to t-girl profiles and after visiting swingers clubs found im definitely bi. Then I admitted to myself I also like dressing and found myself in Quest Leeds dressed as Katie and with a new profile on here too

Never looked back since! Very comfortable sexually now and becoming Katie opened up a whole new avenue of fun for me and now developing a curiosity towards bdsm and more.

Prior to joining Fab I was very vanilla, I have a lot to thank Fab for hahaha

Embrace and enjoy your new interest, you won't regret it as long as you dont rush things too much.

Good luck sweetie! Xxx

Thank you x

I'm really looking forward to my new adventure x

Wow my meet today has now disappeared x

Gloucester

"Wow my meet today has now disappeared x"

Each to their own and all that , but too much chat beforehand and this is often the case .

Shame .....

Totally out of nowhere !! I was actually chatting to her on cam about a hour ago ??

Nothing surprises me on this place absolutely gutted now !! We'd been speaking for ages !!! What is the actual point of doing that !! I really do not get it !!

Anyway the search continues it seems

Gloucester

"Totally out of nowhere !! I was actually chatting to her on cam about a hour ago ??

Nothing surprises me on this place absolutely gutted now !! We'd been speaking for ages !!! What is the actual point of doing that !! I really do not get it !!

Anyway the search continues it seems "

As I said before , too much chat and pre meet build up often ends up this way . By all means carry on the way you are , but this won't be the only time this happens if you do .

The chase is better than the catch , the fantasy is the buzz , so many reasons that people do this on here .....

What better buzz than actually living out the thoughts you have ? Life is to short I'm going to enjoy mine and make the most of it

Seems maybe she just wanted pics a cam fun but why not say that ? At least let me make the choice

Wow I'm getting some pretty shitty messages about this subject !!

Gloucester

"What better buzz than actually living out the thoughts you have ? Life is to short I'm going to enjoy mine and make the most of it

Seems maybe she just wanted pics a cam fun but why not say that ? At least let me make the choice "

That's exactly what I'm saying !

There is nothing better than living out your deepest fantasies for real . If anyone knows that we do !

What I'm saying is that you fulfilled her fantasy by spending so long chatting and should have cut the chat sooner and met .

ok i will give that a try next time

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Don't lose hope some of us TGirls love the build up and not expecting anything more than a drink and good conversation.

I have also had the same issues, go out with a guy he expects me to then pleasure him afterwards, what if I don't fancy him in the flesh.

Dating and Fab does happen but in my experience it's rare.

Good luck Op

I don't want to date I just like the build up I think it makes meeting more intense x

» Add a new message to this topic