FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New to site and not having any luck

New to site and not having any luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening ladies

I need some advice, I am new to this site and this sort of thing.

I am actively messaging lovely and sexy ladies who I believe wish for the same NSA fun, but I appear to be have little to no replies at all. If anyone can offer any help it would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many look at profiles before deciding whether to meet.

You've been on the site 5 weeks and already had a meet, you're doing better than a lot of guys here

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Be patient.

We all know what a cock looks like may be add some more pictures.

Good luck and welcome.

Sorry I'm not a lady but all I can say is that you might want to expand on your profile text a bit and maybe add more than just a dick pic. I find a lot of women are more interested in what's between your ears than your legs. Good luck

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Seeing you are asking, I always say, those who only have a cock pic, I tend to think they must be a cock, you make your own luck on here, your profile is your shop window!

If you think a female has ever looked at a cock pic and thought I must meet the owner of that, then you are badly mistaken

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Hi. You might want to do a quick search for profile advice. There are literally hundreds of threads all giving the same advice - you only need to read a couple in other words...

By *jbucksCouple  over a year ago

Bletchley

For starters you need a pic of your face as most women prefer how you look not how your cock looks. You don't have to put a face pic up on your profile if you want to keep it private but in messages attach one and I'm sure you will get more replies and more of a headway and just be yourself

Do you really think having a single picture of your cock on display, is enough to have ladies wanting to drop their knickers?

Not even starting on the non existent text.

Do a forum search, and go read the many, many threads about profile advice.

I do try keep it private, but each time I send an email I do send a face pic, but still little replies. Ref the text I have no idea what to put. Just very new to this whole thing as been married and wife ended the marriage after 7 years of being together.

One thing to remember is that this is a swingers site, not just a casual sex site. So if you don't float someones boat you've no chance.

Just because you like the look of a "sexy lady" doesn't mean she likes the look of you.

Same. Patience : )

I would very strongly advise you to not have a picture of a cock as an avatar. That's an instant delete for most women. Also do realise, that as a single man only looking for women, the ratios are about 1:100. There are easier ways of getting sex.

Mrs

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

As most of the previous replies point out..a single cock pic is usually a delete/block from many females on here.

Have a profile with a few well worded paragraphs, inject a little humour if possible.

Take some body photo selfies.

Search the forum for 'profile advice'

Best of luck OP

By *ooneyloubylouWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

"One thing to remember is that this is a swingers site, not just a casual sex site. So if you don't float someones boat you've no chance.

Just because you like the look of a "sexy lady" doesn't mean she likes the look of you."

Not classing every single male the same but agree whole heartedly. Its a swingers site and women aren't here as a cheaper alternative to a prostitue. Some, not all come across in their messages like the women on here are.

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

An avatar that isn't a silhouette and personally I'd lose the pic with urinals in the background.

Good Luck.

Well I've had ago changing it on everyone's greatly appricated advice. Any feed back muchly needed

Patience is the key lol

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

"Well I've had ago changing it on everyone's greatly appricated advice. Any feed back muchly needed"

Try again... I know where you got that from...

Ya need a big willy,6pack,loads of tats,and look like brad pit for the good looking women.....

» Add a new message to this topic