FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tips for a new couple?

Tips for a new couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My girlfriend is enamoured with the idea of me having sex with someone else, it's a submissive thing for her. She wants to be told how much better this other way woman is etc.

Has anyone else had experience of this? I'm obviously very interested in it but I don't want to hurt her feelings. We've talked about it a lot but I'm hoping for some advice from you wise ones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imetoexplore69Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Should start a couple profile together and take it from there.single ladies are in high demand on here though and can afford to be very, very picky.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Should start a couple profile together and take it from there.single ladies are in high demand on here though and can afford to be very, very picky."

Exactly this. If your partner is fully participating in this venture, which apparently she is, you should have a couples profile. It will verify that you're not one of the plethora of "single" married men on here and make getting a meet considerably easier.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Should start a couple profile together and take it from there.single ladies are in high demand on here though and can afford to be very, very picky.

Exactly this. If your partner is fully participating in this venture, which apparently she is, you should have a couples profile. It will verify that you're not one of the plethora of "single" married men on here and make getting a meet considerably easier."

Makes sense, thanks not sure if I'll use fab or something else but makes sense anyway

» Add a new message to this topic