FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Playing with the vwe !

Playing with the vwe !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amboo OP   Couple  over a year ago

kings lynn

We have met some lovely guys over the past year or so and thorouhly enjoyed the fun. All the guys we have met were of average cock size but our next meeting is with a guy who is vwe ( 9 inches and thick ). Whilst we know that size is not everything, it is as much about what you do with what you have and of course ther is more than one way to pleasure a lady, the question is this.

Do ladies, having sampled the pleasures of the larger cock, find that they tend to look for that for future meets or is it just something to have experienced and enjoyed without affecting their future needs ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you're going to have one, might as well have a biggun

have experienced sever biguns. Now I am not small (5'8") and quite fit but some who use it in ramming fashion can be unpleasant.

It is not cock size but technique and sensuality that make a good session.

By *amboo OP   Couple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"have experienced sever biguns. Now I am not small (5'8") and quite fit but some who use it in ramming fashion can be unpleasant.

It is not cock size but technique and sensuality that make a good session."

Yes agree it is also about technique etc but assuming that is ok, do large cocks give more pleasure and colour your future desires ?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"We have met some lovely guys over the past year or so and thorouhly enjoyed the fun. All the guys we have met were of average cock size but our next meeting is with a guy who is vwe ( 9 inches and thick ). Whilst we know that size is not everything, it is as much about what you do with what you have and of course ther is more than one way to pleasure a lady, the question is this.

Do ladies, having sampled the pleasures of the larger cock, find that they tend to look for that for future meets or is it just something to have experienced and enjoyed without affecting their future needs ?"

No and yes

I do prefer larger but that's because I like deep penetration... And it makes it better on that count... But you need to have ability to use it as well...

But I do love it hard too... The sex as well as the cock... Don't really want slow and gentle as I'd get bored.

However, doesn't mean I don't have fun with guys that aren't large... As most men I play with are average...

Cali x

"have experienced sever biguns. Now I am not small (5'8") and quite fit but some who use it in ramming fashion can be unpleasant.

It is not cock size but technique and sensuality that make a good session.Yes agree it is also about technique etc but assuming that is ok, do large cocks give more pleasure and colour your future desires ?"

no not at all, I am wired to sensuality but sometimes can desire a big one (usually if I have landed a little one in group fun) lol.

Size isnt important to me, as long as its not tiny.

no size doesnt count if the guy knows how to use it the technique is whats important.

I've never picked a playmate on the size of his cock. I never see it before they've undressed anyway.

There have been times I've thought "oh dear" but I've never been disappointed with their technique and not coloured further meets.

".... the question is this.

Do ladies, having sampled the pleasures of the larger cock, find that they tend to look for that for future meets ....?"

Nope. Too big is too big. What matters to me is that guys should be friendly and affectionate. That way, we can work out together what positions give us both maximum pleasure.

ive had guys when i was single with eight and nine inch cocks, didnt know till we got to bed of course, but they seem to think cos they big no effort is involved just ram it in. sorry but i now prefere normal size cocks 6-7 inches at least guys with normal cocks make much more of an effort pleasuring you. paige

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"ive had guys when i was single with eight and nine inch cocks, didnt know till we got to bed of course, but they seem to think cos they big no effort is involved just ram it in. sorry but i now prefere normal size cocks 6-7 inches at least guys with normal cocks make much more of an effort pleasuring you. paige"

have had a few big ones in my time and mostly they have been selfish lovers - here's my big cock now as long as i can unload one you'll be ok. there have been the odd exception of course who have pleasantly surpsised me and resulted in amazing meets tho i would not go out of my way to search for them.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

No its never been a requirement... just an occasional surprise!

At 7.5" in length with a 5" circumference I have been told many times that it is the perfect size. Its not big enough to hurt when its completely inside but its just enough to tickle the back. My mate has a 9" kidney killer and he can't put it all the way in as it really hurts the women. Mind you I suppose it depends if you have a pussy like a clowns pocket lol

"At 7.5" in length with a 5" circumference I have been told many times that it is the perfect size. Its not big enough to hurt when its completely inside but its just enough to tickle the back. My mate has a 9" kidney killer and he can't put it all the way in as it really hurts the women. Mind you I suppose it depends if you have a pussy like a clowns pocket lol"

that is not at all funny, just immature.

"At 7.5" in length with a 5" circumference I have been told many times that it is the perfect size. Its not big enough to hurt when its completely inside but its just enough to tickle the back. My mate has a 9" kidney killer and he can't put it all the way in as it really hurts the women. Mind you I suppose it depends if you have a pussy like a clowns pocket lol

that is not at all funny, just immature."

Which bit?

the private part.

"the private part."

Don't you like clowns?

The most well endowed guy I have had sex with was also the most boring in bed. It's definitely about tequnique.

"the private part.

Don't you like clowns?"

never did, still don't they are well wierd.

» Add a new message to this topic