FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Comfort zone

Comfort zone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressZoe OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

So lots of us have tried or experienced any manner and number of sexy activities x

I consider myself a try 'sexual as il try anything once

But what is it that you have done that expanded your horizon x broadened your range of sexual activity or took you out of your sexual comfort zone xxx?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Come here and realised how uptight ppl are regarding sex with strangers.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Oh my goodness where to start, I think it's all broadened my horizons, I never realised how much I was going to love ladies and my strapon the things Mr and I do alone are like wow, never knew that was my thing but most of all I have found some kind of exhibitionist in myself and this is the biggest thing for me as it takes me totally out of my comfort zone, yet when I walking around a club naked, I forget I ever had a comfort zone Mrs blue eyes

cheshire

"Oh my goodness where to start, I think it's all broadened my horizons, I never realised how much I was going to love ladies and my strapon the things Mr and I do alone are like wow, never knew that was my thing but most of all I have found some kind of exhibitionist in myself and this is the biggest thing for me as it takes me totally out of my comfort zone, yet when I walking around a club naked, I forget I ever had a comfort zone Mrs blue eyes "

That's so inspirational xx and your verifications speak for themselves

cheshire

"Come here and realised how uptight ppl are regarding sex with strangers."

Yeah strange that for a swingers site! X

By *an789Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Since coming to fab I've tried lots of things. Urethral sounding is probably the wierdest but also most amazing thing I've tried...

cheshire

"Since coming to fab I've tried lots of things. Urethral sounding is probably the wierdest but also most amazing thing I've tried... "

That's something I need to learn more about x

» Add a new message to this topic