FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are we really THAT bad

Are we really THAT bad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Spent a good few hours moochin around fab last night reading profiles and sending messages, and noticed a popular trait of the phrase "single guys just jog on" now dont get me wrong i know how bad some guys can be, gettin angry for not getting replys (which is stupid) and ive even seen em physically thrown out of clubs for takin the piss but is it fair to tar us all with the same brush? I (and im sure many others) make a concious effort to be so polite so what makes it

right to just say "jog on" to us all isnt it a bit rude?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont get the hate on single guys. were all here for the same thing

personally i love single guys

i hear you mate, i never get any replys or friends on here we are not all stress heads i check this everyday an even one wink brightens my day lol how sad

i personally ask the single guys to jog towards me not away from me

"i hear you mate, i never get any replys or friends on here we are not all stress heads i check this everyday an even one wink brightens my day lol how sad "

i have just sent my first ever wink lol

"i personally ask the single guys to jog towards me not away from me "
im jogging right now

Well... over a year on here.. only met single guys.. worked it out last night must be about 50 lol maybe more..

but.. some dont help themselves.. and some couples only want other couples..

cali

I understand why most people think single guys are dicks, mostly cos of the minority that are i just think a comment like "no single guys please" would still get your point across perfectly fine but "jog on" just makes you look like a bit of a dick!

If u want people to be polite u gotta be too!!

I think you just have to respect peoples wishes that they have stated on their profiles. If they say no single guys then no single guys it is. Move (or as they say...Jog on) on to someone who does want you. We are all on here for different reasons and different needs. What suits one does not suit all. The world would be a bland place if we were all wanting the same thing.

It just leaves more single guys for me anyhow

"I think you just have to respect peoples wishes that they have stated on their profiles. If they say no single guys then no single guys it is. Move (or as they say...Jog on) on to someone who does want you. We are all on here for different reasons and different needs. What suits one does not suit all. The world would be a bland place if we were all wanting the same thing.

It just leaves more single guys for me anyhow "

im single come get me

"I think you just have to respect peoples wishes that they have stated on their profiles. If they say no single guys then no single guys it is. Move (or as they say...Jog on) on to someone who does want you. We are all on here for different reasons and different needs. What suits one does not suit all. The world would be a bland place if we were all wanting the same thing.

I couldnt agree with you more but im just sayin manners cost nothing and go a long way, im sure the single ladies would feel a little shunned if the roles were reversed, most will agree as a single guy ur always ice skating up hill and u gotta do it with a smile on ur face or u just get oblitorated

It just leaves more single guys for me anyhow "

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

some are, many not

same applies to couples and females.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I understand why most people think single guys are dicks, mostly cos of the minority that are i just think a comment like "no single guys please" would still get your point across perfectly fine but "jog on" just makes you look like a bit of a dick!

If u want people to be polite u gotta be too!!"

yes in an ideal world the simple request "no single guys please" would work . unfortunatly the world isnt ideal and alot of guys will blatently ignor what people are actualy looking for . i make it very clear no married guys ,30-50 age range and live local (not just in area for work ) . guess what ....i still get guys who clearly arent within that criterior messaging me and throwing hissy fits when i point then back to my profile ! i also get the very grating "well i had to chance my arm" or a long speal about what im aparently missing by not immediatly bedding em !!lol !! so can you actually blame ppl who get alittle exasperated by constant barrage of mails from guys who arent what the perso wants or outside any criterior for single guys they do wish to meet?

no not all single guys are guilty of this behaviour and its happens across board (be it fems and cpls ) .however, it happens far less with fems and cpls ,purely due to the fact the single guys greatly out number everyone else on here !

i am actually looking for single guys to meet and due to some of the guys on here have had to strongly word my profile to make crystal clear what i want and what i dont . no i certainly dont tar ALL single guys with same brush but do have the right to vet my meets the way i wish and word my profile to get the type of person i want and dicourage those i dont . if a persons profile isnt working for then for what ever reason then im sure theyd change it . id just focus on your profile and not other peoples, as if they are telling single guys to jog on they obviously not meeting single guys and wouldnt be interested in you . there are plenty of other fems and cpls who are . x

im not a bad person just like to get down an dirty with all women fact!! its getting one that seems to be the problen lol

"I understand why most people think single guys are dicks, mostly cos of the minority that are i just think a comment like "no single guys please" would still get your point across perfectly fine but "jog on" just makes you look like a bit of a dick!

If u want people to be polite u gotta be too!!

yes in an ideal world the simple request "no single guys please" would work . unfortunatly the world isnt ideal and alot of guys will blatently ignor what people are actualy looking for . i make it very clear no married guys ,30-50 age range and live local (not just in area for work ) . guess what ....i still get guys who clearly arent within that criterior messaging me and throwing hissy fits when i point then back to my profile ! i also get the very grating "well i had to chance my arm" or a long speal about what im aparently missing by not immediatly bedding em !!lol !! so can you actually blame ppl who get alittle exasperated by constant barrage of mails from guys who arent what the perso wants or outside any criterior for single guys they do wish to meet?

no not all single guys are guilty of this behaviour and its happens across board (be it fems and cpls ) .however, it happens far less with fems and cpls ,purely due to the fact the single guys greatly out number everyone else on here !

i am actually looking for single guys to meet and due to some of the guys on here have had to strongly word my profile to make crystal clear what i want and what i dont . no i certainly dont tar ALL single guys with same brush but do have the right to vet my meets the way i wish and word my profile to get the type of person i want and dicourage those i dont . if a persons profile isnt working for then for what ever reason then im sure theyd change it . id just focus on your profile and not other peoples, as if they are telling single guys to jog on they obviously not meeting single guys and wouldnt be interested in you . there are plenty of other fems and cpls who are . x

"

am calling the RSPCA

I love single guys x

"I love single guys x"

+1

"i personally ask the single guys to jog towards me not away from me "

+1

"I love single guys x

+1"

+2

"i personally ask the single guys to jog towards me not away from me

+1"

Only problem is there are lots to choose from

"dont get the hate on single guys. were all here for the same thing "

No we're not.

We don't hate single guys apart from the ones who take offense when we say they're not for us...we're just not looking to meet any currently

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

dont get this thread some peeps meet us single guys others dont why worry about it ,them peeps wont meet you its as simple as that

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I love single guys x

+1

+2 "

+3!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

i don't meet couples - apart from mm ones ... i'm here for the single guys

having said that i do have preferences and state them clearly on my profile. i can cope with a cheeky "i don't meet your type but thought i'd say hi anyway" but the guys who tell me that i don't know what i'm saying no to when they don't fit any of my likes makes me really annoyed. i get this from younger guys who don't seem to realise that if you're young enough to be my child then i will feel like a pervert - yes i have the issue and i own it, but i'm not going to change my mind just cos you tell me i'm scared of your stamina!

so single guys, you're welcomed and appreciated, but do check that you are what they are looking for before you say hello and you're more likely to get a good response even if its a no.

[Removed by poster at 30/08/11 21:05:44]

There are some single guys out there who spoil it for the very respectful ones as they are ignorant, arrogant and can't even be arsed to read your profile properly and think its their right you have to meet them...well its not..its up to us not you as its a privilage to meet people so get off ya high horse guys and give people the respect they deserve or your fighting a losing battle trying to get any meets....and as for peeps not wanting to meet single guys.....just block all single men if you dont want them to contact you...its not that hard to do.

"Spent a good few hours moochin around fab last night reading profiles and sending messages, and noticed a popular trait of the phrase "single guys just jog on" now dont get me wrong i know how bad some guys can be, gettin angry for not getting replys (which is stupid) and ive even seen em physically thrown out of clubs for takin the piss but is it fair to tar us all with the same brush? I (and im sure many others) make a concious effort to be so polite so what makes it

right to just say "jog on" to us all isnt it a bit rude? "

It sounds a bit silly to me saying "no single guys", why do you even need to say no single guys, when you can just block them from even contacting you?

The single guys we know, we allow them to message us by being friends or sending a wink to open up the conversation channels (not that we have any single guys able to message us on this site).

"dont get this thread some peeps meet us single guys others dont why worry about it ,them peeps wont meet you its as simple as that "

It's the sense if entitlement that prevails on here at times. Single men complaining about being told to jog on, fat people complaining about profiles with no oompah lumpas, black and Asian guys complaining about profiles with white only, married men complaining about everything...yes, some profiles are designed to offend, see it as another tool to sift.

The sooner people accept they won't appeal to everyone and people don't do things in a manner we'd like the happier their time on site will be!

"Spent a good few hours moochin around fab last night reading profiles and sending messages, and noticed a popular trait of the phrase "single guys just jog on" now dont get me wrong i know how bad some guys can be, gettin angry for not getting replys (which is stupid) and ive even seen em physically thrown out of clubs for takin the piss but is it fair to tar us all with the same brush? I (and im sure many others) make a concious effort to be so polite so what makes it

right to just say "jog on" to us all isnt it a bit rude?

It sounds a bit silly to me saying "no single guys", why do you even need to say no single guys, when you can just block them from even contacting you?

The single guys we know, we allow them to message us by being friends or sending a wink to open up the conversation channels (not that we have any single guys able to message us on this site)."

I once shared a couples profile, now we did meet single guys, but not always, when we wasn't seeking single guys we didn't want to simply block them because we used the forums and was happy for anyone to contact us for a chat.

Any guy that is fit enough to jog is great in my book

"Any guy that is fit enough to jog is great in my book "

I can manage a jog to the end of my street.

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Any guy that is fit enough to jog is great in my book "

you good on sunday feebs and having fun

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

for me its simple to us swinging with a partner swap not to get off with a single other, I also think that some single men can be rude and also expecting too much, it is up to the person who they mesg if they reply. we haven't sead single's jog on but we may as well because getting with one other person is not what we want or what we see swinging as.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I/ we like single guys too We only really do the couples thing in a club - and even then we'll usually play with single guys far more than couples

Single guys can be great fun - a pair of them even more so...

Im not saying we feel all people SHOULD meet single guys if its not for you its not for you thats fine, but as has been mentioned, either put a block on or just say it on your profile, its just the harshness of the "jog on" statement that bothers me. The ONE thing everyone wants from swinging is good manners politeness and mutual respect. Also people new to the scene or looking at getting in to swinging may see that on a profile and instantly think oh single guys must be trouble

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

You need to harden yourself up if you are going to enjoy the Fabswingers experience....instead of looking at little things that annoy you maybe you should concentrate more on positive things.

It's just a couple of words....'Jog on'....hardly anything life threatening.

iv said it once il say it again,,,

if you dont want single guys to message you,,,block em,,shimples

that way you dont get told to jog on and they dont need to tell you?

what you find is SOME profiles have it in big bold letters NO SINGLE GUYS,,well why not block them,,erm,,because when they cant get a cpl to meet who do they turn to instead i wonder??does my head in,single guys get a bum deal on here i feel sorry for the good guys xx

as i said some not all lol

auds xx

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Jogging is a healthy pursuit. They are just thinking of your heart.... lol

There are lots of people on here who are rude, almost mad in fact. Singles and couples alike.

Was called paedoes by a guy the other night for rejecting him because we like cute toyboys in their twenties and he was not our age and I didnt fancy him. Lol Im not for one minute thinking that most single guys are like him. They in the minority and thank goodness they often show their colours early on.. phew!

Mistress x

I have to say my time here so far has been great and the women I've been lucky enough to meet have been lovely.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Im not saying we feel all people SHOULD meet single guys if its not for you its not for you thats fine, but as has been mentioned, either put a block on or just say it on your profile, its just the harshness of the "jog on" statement that bothers me. The ONE thing everyone wants from swinging is good manners politeness and mutual respect. Also people new to the scene or looking at getting in to swinging may see that on a profile and instantly think oh single guys must be trouble"

Awww dear!! Are we a little sensitive then? How can you possibly think that "Jog on" is rude? I suspect another "Look at me" thread and perhaps mixed with a bit of trolling!

Unless you can actually tell me why "Jog on" is rude! Yes people COULD put it another way, but some use a fitness term! So come on, tell me what is wrong with it!

"iv said it once il say it again,,,

what you find is SOME profiles have it in big bold letters NO SINGLE GUYS,,well why not block them,,erm,,because when they cant get a cpl to meet who do they turn to instead i wonder??does my head in,single guys get a bum deal on here i feel sorry for the good guys xx

auds xx"

I've said it before too, I don't want single guys messaging me suggesting sex or a meet or the sort, but am happy for forum users to message me for chats and the like regardless of sex/sexuality etc, soooo where does that leave me huh?.

auds xx

I've said it before too, I don't want single guys messaging me suggesting sex or a meet or the sort, but am happy for forum users to message me for chats and the like regardless of sex/sexuality etc, soooo where does that leave me huh?.

"

with large groups of guys???

and some bad nobby styles

auds xx

with large groups of guys???

and some bad nobby styles"

Right over my head that one. Doh!! Not sure what you mean.

North Cornwall

"Im not saying we feel all people SHOULD meet single guys if its not for you its not for you thats fine, but as has been mentioned, either put a block on or just say it on your profile, its just the harshness of the "jog on" statement that bothers me. The ONE thing everyone wants from swinging is good manners politeness and mutual respect. Also people new to the scene or looking at getting in to swinging may see that on a profile and instantly think oh single guys must be trouble

Awww dear!! Are we a little sensitive then? How can you possibly think that "Jog on" is rude? I suspect another "Look at me" thread and perhaps mixed with a bit of trolling!

Unless you can actually tell me why "Jog on" is rude! Yes people COULD put it another way, but some use a fitness term! So come on, tell me what is wrong with it! "

its chavvy

if everyone in the world liked everyone - the world would be so boring

!!

at the end of the day - its peoples preference

personally - i block couples who have the "not looking for single guys" setting on their profiles

i mean - they look at my profile - knowing full well i cant send them a polite message saying thanks for looking etc

North Cornwall

"if everyone in the world liked everyone - the world would be so boring

!!

at the end of the day - its peoples preference

personally - i block couples who have the "not looking for single guys" setting on their profiles

i mean - they look at my profile - knowing full well i cant send them a polite message saying thanks for looking etc "

What you have to remember, above all, as a single guy, is not to take the site too seriously and too personally. It takes hard work and effort to make progress due if nothing else than to large supply of males to females and couples. Sometimes you'll put bags of effort into a mail for it to be simply deleted without so much as a no thanks and that's even when you match quite a few of the stated preferences! The temptation then is to be disheartened and send out one liners to save the aggro. Resist that, and then out of the blue, a meet will present itself. You do have to put the effort in with profile, mail and pictures. Not all that difficult to do and it marks your profile out too. And for goodness sake, at least try to spell properly.

right to just say "jog on" to us all isnt it a bit rude? "

and you know what makes me laugh is about 99% of the couple who mail me have such thing on their profile, making a bit fuss about not wanting single guys and how not to mail them or they will be blocked, then they go and mail me even tho my profiles quite clearly saying, looking for single guys only

i dont mind such comments so long as they practice what they preach

Nothing wrong with single guys, they're my faves but I'm guessing the non pushy ones get far more action

there are lots of single guys who do well on here

like anything you get out of it what you put into it

ive mailed a few guys and had to wait bloody weeks before they can fit me in so they all get rejected

» Add a new message to this topic