FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > men in towels

men in towels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

having attended many a gay/bi 'sauna' over the years, the dress code for men is basically towel or naked

having read some of the reviews for clubs on here it would appear that the swingers clubs adopt a similar tact for men whilst women can 'dress'

why is that ?

towels are so unflattering for most men - imho only ripped or muscled guys can get away with looking anywhere decent in a towel, whilst a guy with an average body doesn't look at his best in one, let alone older men, fat guys etc

should men be allowed the option to wear underwear / t-shirt / vest top rather than being compelled to wear a towel ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

women can wear underwear so why cant men

some class vests as underwear

depends what underwear they wore. vests do nothing for me.a towel as you say depends on the guy but its better than naked

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

"having attended many a gay/bi 'sauna' over the years, the dress code for men is basically towel or naked

having read some of the reviews for clubs on here it would appear that the swingers clubs adopt a similar tact for men whilst women can 'dress'

why is that ?

towels are so unflattering for most men - imho only ripped or muscled guys can get away with looking anywhere decent in a towel, whilst a guy with an average body doesn't look at his best

in one, let alone older men, fat guys etc

should men be allowed the option to wear underwear / t-shirt / vest top rather than being compelled to wear a

towel ?"

I hear what your saying but if you went to one of these clubs and there is hundreds of guys walking around in a white towel say you don't really notice a issue with it. What you do see is the real person and can't make a judgement on them because of what they are wearing. It does seem like a issue when you don't feel comfortable in a towel but when all the others are wearing them its not the same as there are many guys and ladies that come in all shapes and sizes. The secret is your confidence not what you are or aren't wearing. Towels are also very practical for the jazzucis, sauna and steam rooms as well as when you meet and get to play with someone

Suggest you give it a try. Although ladies often like to wear sexy lingerie, some still opt for the towel just for ease of use.

Body perfect people generally will look good whether in towels or clothes so no advantage to you whether its clothes or towels.

Have been to clubs where you wear clothes and this is an inconvenience if you are a keen swinger as you have to keep getting dressed and undressed each time you play and they often don't appear to have showers etc either

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

I think a bloke in a towel looks better than a bloke in his undies and a fat bloke in a towel looks infinitely better than a fat bloke in his undies!!! And I quite like that it takes away any decision on what to wear

depends

i saw people in a a towel and thought no and the saw them dressed and think hell yes

blokes in pjs?? grow up even if they do have spiderman on the front

"I hear what your saying but if you went to one of these clubs and there is hundreds of guys walking around in a white towel say you don't really notice a issue with it. What you do see is the real person and can't make a judgement on them because of what they are wearing. It does seem like a issue when you don't feel comfortable in a towel but when all the others are wearing them its not the same as there are many guys and ladies that come in all shapes and sizes. The secret is your confidence not what you are or aren't wearing. Towels are also very practical for the jazzucis, sauna and steam rooms as well as when you meet and get to play with someone

Suggest you give it a try. Although ladies often like to wear sexy lingerie, some still opt for the towel just for ease of use.

Body perfect people generally will look good whether in towels or clothes so no advantage to you whether its clothes or towels.

Have been to clubs where you wear clothes and this is an inconvenience if you are a keen swinger as you have to keep getting dressed and undressed each time you play and they often don't appear to have showers etc either "

i'm a big bloke build wise but i'm confident to strut round in a towel - whether i look good in it is a matter of personal opinion

so it's not a confidence issue - i just think it's more comfy to wander round in me kex and a t-shirt

plus, in me tighty black boxer briefs, my legs look darn good

I never minded the towel thing but walking around naked is a no no

Men can wear shorts or boxers, I have never known a club demand they wear towels... I think as long as they are not fully dressed stood round watching and chatting, then its ok to wear shorts.

I personally have walked round in short dresses- skirts a towel or undies, however I pay on average more for my undies than a bloke will for trousers and a shirt

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I love the way you say kex as I call them the same thing(family from manchester area) but refer to them as kecks. My kids are used to me saying that too.

In relation to your post wearing underwear is ok,that is generally pants,boxers or whatever you call them. Ladies underwaer is often more sexy but still under wear

By * times sexyCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

The op is right. \unfortunatly because of the acion od soe of the more irresposible members of the \2single man society" the over riding image of asingle manwearig a towel is of a group hovering over a poor unsuspecting lady or coupe wanking away to attract attention !! (or maybe they are keeping the flies off lol JOKING GUYS !!)

be different, wear a decent pair od shorts or trunks \9not speedos\0 notice the difference, show people you have made an effort as many many ladies do. its a small thing but i promise yo it will get results.

ps KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM AT ALL TIMES LOL

sometimes i want to dress up and sometimes i want to be in a towel as easier

but i feel sexy neverthe less

Staffs

OOPS sorry for the typos its a new labtob im weearing in for de dogg lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Chameleons allow you to wear boxers etc. And t-shirts if it's a party night.

Otherwise, undies or towel, either is good but most towel clubs are towel clubs because they are classed as sauna clubs or wet clubs. Also, as someone else pointed out, put all men in a towel and you have a great leveller and you take away any heirarchy/class system and all men start equal.

"having attended many a gay/bi 'sauna' over the years, the dress code for men is basically towel or naked

why is that ?

towels are so unflattering for most men - imho only ripped or muscled guys can get away with looking anywhere decent in a towel, whilst a guy with an average body doesn't look at his best in one, let alone older men, fat guys etc

should men be allowed the option to wear underwear / t-shirt / vest top rather than being compelled to wear a towel ?"

in sauna based club where men wear towels women arnt allowed to stay dressed, they are allowed to wear under wear

Personally id sooner see a lady in underwear than a towel its shows she has made an effort, on the other had theres no way id play with a guy walking round a club in a vest!!!

i mean why would you? lol

plus every club i have been to where they supply towels guys have had the option of wearing underwear/shorts too

Staffs

"sometimes i want to dress up and sometimes i want to be in a towel as easier

but i feel sexy neverthe less"

you may feel sexy but hat dosent mesan you neccesarily look sexy

put kate moss in a a donbkey jacket and wellies , oh and a tin hat and she wont look sexy lol

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

"I love the way you say kex as I call them the same thing(family from manchester area) but refer to them as kecks. My kids are used to me saying that too.

In relation to your post wearing underwear is ok,that is generally pants,boxers or whatever you call them. Ladies underwaer is often more sexy but still under wear"

Grud's surely !

why is that ?

should men be allowed the option to wear underwear / t-shirt / vest top rather than being compelled to wear a towel ?

in sauna based club where men wear towels women arnt allowed to stay dressed, they are allowed to wear under wear

Personally id sooner see a lady in underwear than a towel its shows she has made an effort, on the other had theres no way id play with a guy walking round a club in a vest!!!

i mean why would you? lol

plus every club i have been to where they supply towels guys have had the option of wearing underwear/shorts too"

I like wearing my boxers also so i'm good either way .

Staffs

we were very much regulars at chams for a log time \9hiya steve and zoe , ooh ot forgetting carl and mark lol) women and me who make that litle bit extra effort get the most attention. no doubt about it, \if you went down the pub and a lady was wearing nice clothes and was stood with a woman in a bin line whichg would you approach. or a guy who turned up from the garage in his overalls or the guy washed, smelling nice and suited and booted. forget the face , body tit size etc , its a no brainer lol

put kate moss in a a donbkey jacket and wellies , oh and a tin hat and she wont look sexy lol"

thats true but its each to their own

put kate moss in a a donbkey jacket and wellies , oh and a tin hat and she wont look sexy lol"

ive always been a big believer that sexiness comes from within

i think no matter how you look if you are confidant and feel good that will shine thro and people will be attracted to you

so its quite easy to look sexy in a towel

its also easy to be a super model with no sex appeal

put kate moss in a a donbkey jacket and wellies , oh and a tin hat and she wont look sexy lol

ive always been a big believer that sexiness comes from within

i think no matter how you look if you are confidant and feel good that will shine thro and people will be attracted to you

so its quite easy to look sexy in a towel

its also easy to be a super model with no sex appeal "

some of the best photos i did was just a pair of heels and me naked x

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Making the effort is massively important but sometimes once I have sprung out of my corset all sexied up then i just want to wear a towel and not get all corsetted up again and happy just in the towel.

I do think that that it is important to all be comfy and as others have said is everyone is stripped bear in a towel we have to rely on personalities or smiles/both and other bits to make it work.

the idea of kate moss or whoever would still make a bin liner good as they have a beautiful face.

Staffs

a little boy walks into a sweet shop with his mum in march. on the counter is a 1lb bar of top quality chocolate costing £1.50 next to it is an easter egg weighing 5oz and of poor quality chocolate in large decorative box with a picture of david beckham on it and a free lollipop stuck on the box. its costs £5 .The little boy points at one of them and cries out "mummy i want THAT one"

POPQUIZ fellow forum gurus

1. \which one did he point at and why ?

2. Which luckyt sweet found a home that night

Ok Sherlock lets go split. our job here is done .

CASE CLOSED , Sya all

"

the idea of kate moss or whoever would still make a bin liner good as they have a beautiful face."

ok bin bag and pic now please

Staffs

Fuck it Batman . that bloody sherlock holmes and watson are toogood for us . lets find a new batcave lol

Staffs

actualy one final thought for the OP . Why not stick a picture of david beckham on the front of a towel and offer a suck on a free lollipop BINGO

5 years with remission lol

im killing mysef here ll

Staffs

pps did anyone see the Bill Hicks film over the weeken , the an was acomedy genius and brave with it

"actualy one final thought for the OP . Why not stick a picture of david beckham on the front of a towel and offer a suck on a free lollipop BINGO

5 years with remission lol

im killing mysef here ll"

he's old news - i had him years ago

can i just point i don't possess any vests

they're like towels - look good if u have a good bod

otherwise, i'm thinking Onslow

"can i just point i don't possess any vests

they're like towels - look good if u have a good bod

otherwise, i'm thinking Onslow "

lol onslow

Staffs

i hope you used protection

Staffs

when i first met my wife. i wined her, dined her , took her back to my place . I got her into the sack and was poised aove her like a coiled spring about to prove to her that there realy is a heaven (lol) when she blurted out "ARE YOU WEARING ANY PROTECTION" I said "yes of course what do you think this radiation suit and tin hemet im wearing is, ive also got a baseball bat under the bed just in case"

Lol

I always wear shorts and a top, usually a vest when I go to Chams and no one has ever said anything to me.

I haven't been to any other "towel" club though, so can't speak for them.

I think Chams just request that guys don't wear outdoor clothes

We're not club goers anymore but if we were we'd never go to a towel only club.

There's nothing sexy about anyone in a towel in our opinion, whether they're male or female.

Besides, as far as Trace is concerned, sexy outfits are part of the fun and top and boxers is fine for guys.

XXXX

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

"I hear what your saying but if you went to one of these clubs and there is hundreds of guys walking around in a white towel say you don't really notice a issue with it. What you do see is the real person and can't make a judgement on them because of what they are wearing. It does seem like a issue when you don't feel comfortable in a towel but when all the others are wearing them its not the same as there are many guys and ladies that come in all shapes and

sizes. The secret is your confidence not what you

are or aren't wearing. Towels are also very practical for the jazzucis, sauna and steam rooms as well as when you meet and get to play with someone

Body perfect people generally will look good whether in towels or clothes so no advantage to

you whether its clothes or towels.

Have been to clubs where you wear clothes and this is an inconvenience if you are a keen

swinger as you have to keep getting dressed and undressed each time you play and they often don't appear to have showers etc either

i'm a big bloke build wise but i'm confident to strut round in a towel - whether i look good in it is a matter of personal opinion

so it's not a confidence issue - i just think it's

more comfy to wander round in me kex and a t-shirt

plus, in me tighty black boxer briefs, my legs look darn good

"

Well it's good to hear that your confident! I would just go the first time and wear a towel and then you'll understand the importance of wearing one and the benefits as I did the first few visits. You'll blend in then and then observe others and what they wear. You won't be able to wear a t-shirt anyway unless it's part of a fancy dress costume. If your a large person then you will probably feel less comfortable in just your boxers. Don't worry the clubs do large towels also.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I always wear shorts and a top, usually a vest when I go to Chams and no one has ever said anything to me.

I haven't been to any other "towel" club though, so can't speak for them.

I think Chams just request that guys don't wear outdoor clothes"

Kev wears nice boxers at chams...the fact is it can feel very offputting if you are naked and a fully dressed man is in the play room.Some even find it intimidating, i think this is why they have the rule.

"Well it's good to hear that your confident! I would just go the first time and wear a towel and then you'll understand the importance of wearing one and the benefits as I did the first few visits. You'll blend in then and then observe others and what they wear. You won't be able to wear a t-shirt anyway unless it's part of a fancy dress costume. If your a large person then you will probably feel less comfortable in just your boxers. Don't worry the clubs do large towels also. "

when i say i am big, a standard towel does fit me - am not in need of a beach towel to cover my modesty just yet haha

i just don't think towels look good on anyone that is anything other than muscled / ripped

i understand why they're there, but just find the semi clothed look far sexier (of course there are exclusions to that rule too )

in the same way, i think people swanning round in towelling dressing gowns is also less than sexy

and what's the thing with fancy dress costumes ?

do i need to dig my oompa loompa outfit out b4 i go visit a club ?

» Add a new message to this topic