FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Messaging Help

Messaging Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's obvious that you don't write a message containing only one sentence, right? I'm talking about 'wanna fuck' 'wanna meet' 'you're fit as fuck' larrrdeedahh etc.

However, what are the things that you should include (not include) on a first message. I have messaged people and not got response. I figure maybe i'm not putting in something (or putting my foot in something).

any help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kexplorersCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

What you should do is read their profile and firstly see if you meet their requirements.

If the answer is yes send a polite message letting them know you have read their profile and maybe include something they have written.

Also include in the message what it is you are looking for.

Good luck D&K

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

"What you should do is read their profile and firstly see if you meet their requirements.

If the answer is yes send a polite message letting them know you have read their profile and maybe include something they have written.

Also include in the message what it is you are looking for.

Good luck D&K "

Well said and maybe if you are contacting couples, address it to both, after all it is his wife you wanna fuck lol. Just be polight, tell them a bit about yourself etc etc x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My two peenorth for what it's worth is if you have to ask how to compose a message then you've got serious problems.

Each message should be tailored to the person you're sending it to.

"My two peenorth for what it's worth is if you have to ask how to compose a message then you've got serious problems.

Each message should be tailored to the person you're sending it to."

I get that.

like someone earlier said It's much more to do with telling people about myself etc etc. I feel like sometimes it's a a swingers site and telling people whether I've got a penchant for the smiths and Antony Micallef doesn't somehow seem relevant.

Maybe I'm wrong?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"My two peenorth for what it's worth is if you have to ask how to compose a message then you've got serious problems.

Each message should be tailored to the person you're sending it to.

I get that.

like someone earlier said It's much more to do with telling people about myself etc etc. I feel like sometimes it's a a swingers site and telling people whether I've got a penchant for the smiths and Antony Micallef doesn't somehow seem relevant.

Maybe I'm wrong?"

let them get a sense of you, not an autobiography,and making them laugh helps.

But dont assume cos u get no reply there was anything wrong with your message...some ,including me, just dont reply if we have no interest.

well i want a guys message to stand out?and as a previous poster said always,,always write it to both in a cpls profile,,,makes my hubby mad when it is wrote with just the fem in mind,,,not cool

i dont want to know how big your cock is or how well you use your tongue i want you to make me wanna say,,hey this guy sounds fun and up for a giggle and most important,,well to me anyway think he and my hubby cld have a conversation lol,,, after iv shagged him lol

auds xx

"well i want a guys message to stand out?and as a previous poster said always,,always write it to both in a cpls profile,,,makes my hubby mad when it is wrote with just the fem in mind,,,not cool

i dont want to know how big your cock is or how well you use your tongue i want you to make me wanna say,,hey this guy sounds fun and up for a giggle and most important,,well to me anyway think he and my hubby cld have a conversation lol,,, after iv shagged him lol

auds xx "

spot on.

*books train ticket*

"well i want a guys message to stand out?and as a previous poster said always,,always write it to both in a cpls profile,,,makes my hubby mad when it is wrote with just the fem in mind,,,not cool

"

I've never discussed my cock in a message thinking about it. But thank you. I don't message couples really.

» Add a new message to this topic